How do you lose facial fat without having excess skin/ lines

D

Deleted member 12119

Gold
I’ve noticed that it’s hard to go back to my original leanness because of this

Consult Giant implants tbh

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye
Back in the 2000's when the entire internet wasn't just a giant propaganda machine run by alphabet soup, there were some interesting forums dedicated to various chemicals. One was alleged to give you a tan and cause a decrease in visceral fat.

Secondly, it is quite obvious each person's body distributes fat differently. There are photos of morbidly obese women with normal looking faces without too much fat, as well as obese women who store fat on their foreheads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13462
Back in the 2000's when the entire internet wasn't just a giant propaganda machine run by alphabet soup, there were some interesting forums dedicated to various chemicals. One was alleged to give you a tan and cause a decrease in visceral fat.

Secondly, it is quite obvious each person's body distributes fat differently. There are photos of morbidly obese women with normal looking faces without too much fat, as well as obese women who store fat on their foreheads.
That chemical is called melanotan 2. It does indeed help with tanning, but the loss of visceral fat is very over hyped. I abused it one summer ago, I got very tan, beside covering my face as I didn’t want to look wrinkly. I also worked out, not any noticeable fat loss. Crazy boners though. Oh

• +1
Reactions: crestind and Deleted member 13994
Are you giga obese, if you are a lil chubby then you should be fine

• JFL
Reactions: Sal

say if u could change it what would u do. increase test? or increase DHT what would u do would having more stems cells in the face help this ot would produce increased amounts of epidermal growth factor help with this issue?