how do you make a thread/post that can only be seen by users who have a certain amount of posts?

klimo

klimo

Remember to be kind 😍🥰😘
I remember seeing a thread made by some mod where he talked about how you can make a post/thread private and only make it visible to users that have a certain amount of posts

like you could do some sort of command in the beginning and end of a thread you make.

if anyone knows what im talking about please tell me

or tell me if this is all in my head.

brutal, no one replied, i think i should just kms atp...

idk im not nerdcel

• So Sad
Reactions: klimo
Solution
I remember seeing a thread made by some mod where he talked about how you can make a post/thread private and only make it visible to users that have a certain amount of posts

like you could do some sort of command in the beginning and end of a thread you make.

How much do I got to Cashapp a mod to make my thread private or deleted brutal grey cel moment was going to delete my post after two days but now I’m fqed

• JFL
Reactions: Miant Gimplants

make it where its just my post count and above

• +1
Reactions: klimo