How do you make friends?

Deleted member 6577

Deleted member 6577

Skullmogger ogre
Do you just come to someone and say „hey how is it going?” and just casually talking or you let them approach you? I am asking cause i don’t have a single friend. I want to have though

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel, Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 8771
b chad

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Leave basement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
2E94241B F92B 4F85 A5F5 B7B40E365480

idk

I don't know, all friends i made were just because we were all the time in the same place
you'll bond naturally with people if you see them often

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel, Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 4563 and 3 others
It just happens tbh. Never have I made a friend by actively trying to.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and RAITEIII
It just happens tbh. Never have I made a friend by actively trying to.
Ye same i didnt try. But I never ever made a friendship.

don't let them know you're desperate for friends they can tell

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
Do you just come to someone and say „hey how is it going?” and just casually talking or you let them approach you? I am asking cause i don’t have a single friend. I want to have though
You just get along. It comes naturally.

Things that help: decent neurotransmition that allows u to be cool and go with the flow up to your genetic potential. Said state of neurotransmittion might be dependant on how you look though.

I don't know, all friends i made were just because we were all the time in the same place
you'll bond naturally with people if you see them often
Also this.

You just get along. It comes naturally.

Things that help: decent neurotransmition that allows u to be cool and go with the flow up to your genetic potential. Said state of neurotransmittion might be dependant on how you look though.
I think i have reached the peak of social isolation. My life is pure basement dwelling. Failure of existence

I wouldn't be here if i knew how to do that bro :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6867
You need to spend a lot of time around other people, talk to them until you get comfortable with each other, find common points of interest, then become friends. This happens naturally in kindergarten, school, high-school, college, etc.
After college it's pretty much over, making friends at the workplace it's much more difficult, there are people of different ages there who already have a circle of friends or are married, they don't simply have time for new friends. If the work is hard or competitive, the environment can be very stressful, ruthless and will hamper any friendship attempts.
I've seen people making friends at work, but it's usually in places where mostly young people work, like bars, nightclubs, restaurants, arcades, amusement parks, etc., located around college campuses, the atmosphere is more relaxed, the customers are also young and less pretentious, the work is mostly routine and not very demanding, and I've seen waiters, bartenders and other workers etc. talking, laughing and being very friendly with each other... - however these are mostly temporary jobs taken by students, you're not gonna make a career out of this.

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel, Deleted member 6867 and Deleted member 6577
You need to spend a lot of time around other people, talk to them until you get comfortable with each other, find common points of interest, then become friends. This happens naturally in kindergarten, school, high-school, college, etc.
After college it's pretty much over, making friends at the workplace it's much more difficult, there are people of different ages there who already have a circle of friends or are married, they don't simply have time for new friends. If the work is hard or competitive, the environment can be very stressful, ruthless and will hamper any friendship attempts.
I've seen people making friends at work, but it's usually in places where mostly young people work, like bars, nightclubs, restaurants, arcades, amusement parks, etc., located around college campuses, the atmosphere is more relaxed, the customers are also young and less pretentious, the work is mostly routine and not very demanding, and I've seen waiters, bartenders and other workers etc. talking, laughing and being very friendly with each other... - however these are mostly temporary jobs taken by students, you're not gonna make a career out of this.
I am graduating high scchool this year. However i don’t have the urge to talk to people. I am asking just because I am worried cuz I don’t have friends and some say that it’s weird and uncommon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Just like try to blend in with a group of people, someone will talk to you and you keep the convo going

It just happen. Easier if you're in some groups/organization or just from class.
But for good/best friends, you have to hangout a lot with them of course.
First step is to get out from your room and or join the organization from your school/university. That's the easiest one.

just be confident bro

chad from birth

NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785 and St. Wristcel