How do you make money without college degree ?

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
I already got a job lined up so what can I use the money from the job to make money with? Dropshipping?

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
crime

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
construction. Skilled bricklayer can make above minimum wage

@_MVP_ said that was done now we focus solely on iq
i was jk

crime is unwise unless you have a good plan. but trying to make a good plan is probably cope.

construction. Skilled bricklayer can make above minimum wage
Not a bad idea but I already got this autism behavior job at it’s like 10 hours a day. I don’t think I’ll have time to get a construction job

It's a million dollar question

Depends on what you're naturally talented at. Are you high IQ, extremely good socially, have extremely high level stress tolerance, or willing to put in crazy hours?

Depends on what you're naturally talented at. Are you high IQ, extremely good socially, have extremely high level stress tolerance, or willing to put in crazy hours?
I’d say I am mid level at all those things

I’d say I am mid level at all those things
Tbh it's going to be pretty tough then. Maybe try a trade or hard labor. When it comes to money specialization is where you get the most leverage.

sell meth to teenagers

poker or start a niche business with the knowledge you have

• JFL
Reactions: Roge
try breaking into sales. your first job would be the hardest but once you have experience, you'd be good to go. Sale jobs are like the least technical jobs ever. just gotta be bald and talk shit with straight face.