How do you make yourself low inhib enough to rope ?

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

Partially autistic
Alcohol doesn't make me low inhib enough, what makes u low inhib, ig phenibut but I think that's more so for social interactions.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: user123456, TechnoBoss and raleqtambrobret
drugs ??

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and silencio
like ? I tried alcohol and it didnt rlly make me low inhib enough to go through with it
There shit ton of drugs out there. If you take like 5 of them at the same time you would be low-inhib enough.

But please don't so it bhai I would feel bad

• JFL
There shit ton of drugs out there. If you take like 5 of them at the same time you would be low-inhib enough.

But please don't so it bhai I would feel bad
yeah but what fucking kind ? penicilin is considered a drug but it wont do the job now will it ?

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, DeadTrees, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
yeah but what fucking kind ? penicilin is considered a drug but it wont do the job now will it ?
ketamin lsd oxycontin xans molly weed kush shrooms etc

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IndraBC and <6PSLcel
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and silencio
fuck all r rlly hard to get bar shrooms and weed here
Its easier than killing yourself sober
not like you would do it anyway

• JFL
Its easier than killing yourself sober
not like you would do it anyway
ye im a pussy cuz of high inhibition, but even shortening my life span is good

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Killing yourself is really hard to do. I'm sure your life isn't that worse to kill yourself, your body just doesn't let you. Its against all rules of evolution to purposefully remove yourself from the gene pool

• JFL
Alcohol doesn't make me low inhib enough, what makes u low inhib, ig phenibut but I think that's more so for social interactions.
Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Killing yourself is really hard to do. I'm sure your life isn't that worse to kill yourself, your body just doesn't let you. Its against all rules of evolution to purposefully remove yourself from the gene pool
ik all of this, but I have no future, so I wanna start experimenting with drugs to see how I can make myself as low inhibition as possible, that way when I do have enough it will be easy, my fathers roommate in uni did it somehow, so ill do it as well in one way or another

ik all of this, but I have no future, so I wanna start experimenting with drugs to see how I can make myself as low inhibition as possible, that way when I do have enough it will be easy, my fathers roommate in uni did it somehow, so ill do it as well in one way or another
It's literally impossible. I'm 99% sure your life is not that bad. You just can't do it. Can't jump, can't pull the trigger. And it makes sense evolutionally too

• JFL
It's literally impossible. I'm 99% sure your life is not that bad. You just can't do it. Can't jump, can't pull the trigger. And it makes sense evolutionally too
it is bad, i just wanna know how to make going through with it quick and without hesitation

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Dont do it your 6"5 grind for surgies and slay its never over just foucs on anti ageing during the grind and gymax i can help in any way you need pm me

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and <6PSLcel
You gotta go through some shit nigga

Dont do it your 6"5 grind for surgies and slay its never over just foucs on anti ageing during the grind and gymax i can help in any way you need pm me
but surgeries wont fix shit, ill just end up looking like an uncanny tranny if i could somehow get 100k worth of surgeries done

roping is for pussies

but surgeries wont fix shit, ill just end up looking like an uncanny tranny if i could somehow get 100k worth of surgeries done
Have you tried @RealSurgerymax to help you