How do you measure BPEL properly?

D

Deleted member 25938

. . .
Do you measure it directly above the penis, or do you measure it directly adjacent to it, so that it presses down near the thigh gap?

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
You measure it like this:

Ellipsis

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 25938
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Bashan
Do you measure it directly above the penis, or do you measure it directly adjacent to it, so that it presses down near the thigh gap?
Non BP measurement is the real one. If you're sub 6.5 X 5.4 then it's time to pack your bags (average size btw).

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, thecel, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
you stand on a table, attach your dick to the ceiling with a rope and then jump

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, thecel and Deleted member 25938
Non BP measurement is the real one. If you're sub 6.5 X 5.4 then it's time to pack your bags (average size btw).
Over for me, brb packing my bags and booking a one-way plane ticket to Dili, Timor-Leste.

Over for me, brb packing my bags and booking a one-way plane ticket to Dili, Timor-Leste.
Sorry but that's how it is. Muh 5 inch is the average is a myth. Nobody cares about old geriatric dalits with ED. They should not be taken into equation.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, User49 and Deleted member 25938
Sorry but that's how it is. Muh 5 inch is the average is a myth. Nobody cares about old geriatric dalits with ED. They should not be taken into equation.
Us Asians had it giga-hard mode from the start.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bashan, lepo2317 and Deleted member 25938
Use a straight wooden ruler get an receipt and press down gently into fat pad. Send pics so I can see if you measured correctly. Average is 5.7*4.8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 25938
Use a straight wooden ruler get an receipt and press down gently into fat pad. Send pics so I can see if you measured correctly. Average is 5.7*4.8
Do I press down directly above or to the side of it (but at the same elevation)? Also sorry but I ain't sending you no dick pics :lul:

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 17872, Tabula Rasa and 3 others
Do I press down directly above or to the side of it (but at the same elevation)? Also sorry but I ain't sending you no dick pics :lul:

This is how I do it

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 25938
I'm like 5.5 x 4.8 from when I measured last night.
Average girth slightly below average length. Above average for Asians. 6.5*5.25-5.5 is a good goal for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Average girth slightly below average length. Above average for Asians. 6.5*5.25-5.5 is a good goal for you
Thanks for the suggestion bhai.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Put the ruler above your dick and push into the pubic bone

• +1
  • JFL

• +1

@Ellipsis

It’s more accurate to press it with the ruler perpendicular and not flat like you’re doing it. When the ruler is flat you can press it extremely hard and have it go UNDER your pubic bone. With the ruler parallel to the sagittal plane instead, you can’t press it under your pubic bone.

• +1
I'm like 5.5 x 4.8 from when I measured last night.

Today I fapped for an hour desperately trying to get a 5.5" measurement, but I only hit 5.25". Brutal.

• So Sad
@Ellipsis

It’s more accurate to press it with the ruler perpendicular and not flat like you’re doing it. When the ruler is flat you can press it extremely hard and have it go UNDER your pubic bone. With the ruler parallel to the sagittal plane instead, you can’t press it under your pubic bone.
I do it while lying down and don’t push too hard is that aight. I got to push it to perpendicular because it is on my stomach at rest

• +1
I do it while lying down and don’t push too hard is that aight. I got to push it to perpendicular because it is on my stomach at rest
It’s like the Sam as standing but I can’t maintain an erection while standing

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mobius345