How do you neckmaxx?

Deleted member 7901

Deleted member 7901

punch yourself 10000 times, remember wolf's law
Need something without a gym and safe, and not too expensive equipment
also how quickly can I see good results? from what I heard neck training gives fast result

Last edited:
I don't have that kind of equiment, not even in the gym
You can buy the neck flex neck harness for around 100$, or you can buy some plates and do it raw. You don't need equipment besides plates.

Bodyweight will only get you so far, nobody talks about it here, but a 2 plate neck curl will be much more effective than 100 reps with your bodyweight.

Do heavy deadlifts and shrugs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nastynas and Deleted member 6403
You can buy the neck flex neck harness for around 100$, or you can buy some plates and do it raw. You don't need equipment besides plates.

Bodyweight will only get you so far, nobody talks about it here, but a 2 plate neck curl will be much more effective than 100 reps with your bodyweight.
do you know if swimming improves neck? my neck became much worse since the lockdown

do you know if swimming improves neck? my neck became much worse since the lockdown
No. You need direct neck work to improve your neck, for that you need plates. You can buy plates at your local home gym store. They are probably sold out but you can call them or ask them in person when they receive their next order of plates, then you show up in advance that day and usually, you can get some plates. That's how I got mine during lockdown.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
neck curls and neck extensions work the neck a lot more
Talking from personal experience, shrugs blew my neck the fuck up for whatever reason, different things work for different people.

Talking from personal experience, shrugs blew my neck the fuck up for whatever reason, different things work for different people.
It depends, where you doing low weight strict shrugs or high weight cheat shrugs? Usually strict shrugs do nothing.

Fix your posture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
I was working on this before the jews closed everything, jfl my shit posture
takes like inch and a half from me
Your posture will fix itself when you get all your muscle groups to the strongest they can be.

Stretching is a waste of time, don't stretch, get strong instead, that will give you perfect posture.

It depends, where you doing low weight strict shrugs or high weight cheat shrugs? Usually strict shrugs do nothing.
I've always been able to do high weight DB shrugs, I do them rather stricly though (I never neglect the isometric portion of the rep)

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I've always been able to do high weight DB shrugs, I do them rather stricly though (I never neglect the isometric portion of the rep)
Then it's due to genetics. In other words, with direct neck work, you could grow your neck a lot more.

Then it's due to genetics. In other words, with direct neck work, you could grow your neck a lot more.
Never tried it tbh, might give it a try

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
I'll be doing two exercise, one for posture, one for size.
Warm up with head rotations and normal chin tucks to keep the mobility of the neck.
For posture I do a isometric chin tuck lying down (facing the ground) with a 5kg plate in the back of my head and try to hold it the long as I can.
For size I do the classical neck curl. High
reps, light weight, nearly to failure.