How do you not go mental from the thought of being cheated on in LTR?

cajuun0

cajuun0

SlovakCel
Assuming that you're in an LTR and you're not dating a 1PSL foid (still more smv than whole forum combined but she probably doesn't have that many options) or an extremely relligious foid, how do you remain sane when your LTR is not in your "eyesight". Do you just swallow the :blackpill: and accept the fact that she will cheat? I was told I should probably get laid on the side by some college whore and my bullshit thoughts will go away and I'm gonna stop giving a fuck. I don't even particularly care about the person I'm in LTR now it's just some weird bluepilled anime love shit sitting in my head.

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie
I usually cheat first but I haven’t in my current ltr

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Danish_Retard
I constantly chadfish my gf at least once every month to make sure she’ll remain loyal

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: russwestbrook, autismmaxxer, Deleted member 24459 and 2 others
Based shit. And how do you do that?
Just make some random obscure rich male model and pretend he’s from close to her usually with some insta account with believable follow count

Then I dm her

• +1
I usually cheat first but I haven’t in my current ltr
Do you cheat with someone from your social circle or use dating apps etc?

• +1
Just make some random obscure rich male model and pretend he’s from close to her usually with some insta account with believable follow count

Then I dm her
Damn that sounds good, probably gonna try it one day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Damn that sounds good, probably gonna try it one day
It’s the best way tbh because then you’ll have an idea how much she likes u

If she likes u a lot she won’t even look at the request or respond

Every time u feel insecure do that and as her bf you’ll probably know her type so u can find that specific chad

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and cutie_pie
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
I constantly chadfish my gf at least once every month to make sure she’ll remain loyal
she probably already knows its you using an alt

women are good detecting that kind of things

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275
It’s the best way tbh because then you’ll have an idea how much she likes u

If she likes u a lot she won’t even look at the request or respond

Every time u feel insecure do that and as her bf you’ll probably know her type so u can find that specific chad
Brutal i wouldn’t even dare

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Deleted member 21182

I make it believable she doesn’t know

I have antisocial disorder I’d know exactly how to do these things

Also if she knew or even thought it might’ve been me she’d be pissed and bring it up. Definitely would get mad I was testing her

Also if she knew or even thought it might’ve been me she’d be pissed and bring it up. Definitely would get mad I was testing her
Now that I gave it a deeper thought, doesn't it boost her ego to fucking oblivion? My gf's ego rn is kinda mid, I'm afraid her standards would go up by 1000x as soon as gigamoggers start DMing her. We've been together for 14 mths :lul::lul:

• JFL
Now that I gave it a deeper thought, doesn't it boost her ego to fucking oblivion? My gf's ego rn is kinda mid, I'm afraid her standards would go up by 1000x as soon as gigamoggers start DMing her. We've been for 14 mths :lul::lul:
Well maybe not giga moggers make it some pretty boy or something and just when u feel like she’s not close anymore

I believe everyone would cheat given the right circumstances tho

• +1
Reactions: cajuun0

Then I dm her
Do you buy followers?

• JFL

my first thought as well.

dude thinking he's making sure his girl is loyal while actually just proving to her that she's got all the power in the relationship, lmfao. assuming it's not just another incel virgin larping, of course, which seems likely because no one capable of getting into a ltr has the rigour needed to actually go through with that nonsense.

women have so much better social/emotional intelligence than men, that's why i always lose it and make a ranting post when i see a thread implying they are some brainless creatures while muh men are automatically champions of reason and perception.

Last edited: