How do you notice IOI's most of the time from women?

illusivespirits

illusivespirits

Spectral Aura
Do they stop walking and take a good glance to look at you?

Do they just stare you down for a good period of time?

etc

Most people here say they get IOI's but then say they don't look back or even look at the women to see if that was the case so I am confused wit how you know that she actually likes you
:feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: ProBono
Peripheral vision and delusion, most real IOIs for me would happen in a warm setting where it isn't just strangers walking past on the street. More like smiling at you, conversational or trying to get physical it really just varies based on the individual.

IOIs in public as in on the street have never amounted to anything for me maybe I just don't have enough experience since I'm young.

JFL if you don't recognise IOIs though, it's literally encoded in your dna :feelshaha:

Peripheral vision and delusion, most real IOIs for me would happen in a warm setting where it isn't just strangers walking past on the street. More like smiling at you, conversational or trying to get physical it really just varies based on the individual.

IOIs in public as in on the street have never amounted to anything for me maybe I just don't have enough experience since I'm young.

JFL if you don't recognise IOIs though, it's literally encoded in your dna :feelshaha:
I have autism that’s why I don’t recognise them

Iois are schizophrenic delusions. You either fuck women or youre a virgin

some people arent incels obsessing over the directions of totally random womens eyeballs. You either smashed or not. Women look with their eyes in all sorts of ways. You are just desperate for a dopamine hit

• +1
Reactions: ProBono