how do you NPCmaxx?

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
we basically live in a giant video game and 99% of people are just NPCs and I dont fit in cause im not an NPC so how do you pretend to be an NPC?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Toth's thot
don't have any extreme opinions; be passive aggressive; politically correct

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, justinzayn, Danish_Retard and 7 others
we basically live in a giant video game and 99% of people are just NPCs and I dont fit in cause im not an NPC so how do you pretend to be an NPC?
don't, stay out of the NPC view until they know you're a player but can't do anything to stop you.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, fruitgunpop, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 2 others
no he is a sigma male
I used to think the sigma meme was funny a year ago so i legit have a knitted Patrick Bateman bunny my ex did for me.
077C6053 D476 4BB1 8A7D C6691FFEB983

Bateman is very much an npc. Everything he does is because he wants people to think of him a certain way.
this, you're a NPC when you try to appeal to other people, do and act a certain way so they don't make fun of you

we can see it on this forum, people hate on blacks, gays, trannies, "liberals" and probably never met one of theses people in their life, just to appeal to the alt right incels on here
(this was just an example, there is many others)

people can't explore their true self and find out their true personnality, their true likings

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
Npc irl are people who follow instruction from ideology and do not have or change their own thought in those instruction, they being program to be angry when someone trying to disprove the ideology
even blackpill forum has a lot of npc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
You are an npc
You’re the “crazy incel type”
I’m not kidding when I tell you that EVERYONE, including me and you, is one of maybe seven different types of people and it just repeats. I’ve met people that are completely indistinguishable from you, and I’m sure you have as well, you’re just designed not to be able to tell without doing a lot of introspection.

The guys screaming loudest about npcs never see the irony in the fact that they’re all chanting it together with their clones.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn, Danish_Retard, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 4 others
You are an npc
I’m not kidding when I tell you that EVERYONE, including me and you, is one of maybe seven different types of people and it just repeats. I’ve met people that are completely indistinguishable from you, and I’m sure you have as well, you’re just designed not to be able to tell without doing a lot of introspection.

The guys screaming loudest about npcs never see the irony in the fact that they’re all chanting it together with their clones.
that's what i said in the other thread but that faggot @buckchadley31 didn't react me
we're all NPCs
i proudly said that i'm one too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: loksr, jaw_is_law and buckchadley31
that's what i said in the other thread but that faggot @buckchadley31 didn't react me
we're all NPCs
This thread or which one lol?

You are an npc

tell me the 7 kinds of NPCs so I can do some research into this

• JFL
we're all NPCs
how are we all NPCs I have rigged the system and escaped the matrix

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Toth's thot
i forgot but u left me hanging

btw when we gon meet up
Yo I'm sick rn and the fever is fucking w my head
Probably in september j'ai les examens des dettes and I've to study in summer

• Woah
Reactions: alriodai
what are the 7 types of NPCs?

wish u a speedy recovery my favorite boy

• Love it
Reactions: buckchadley31
I do not talk to people now plese tell me what they are?
I was being a bit theatrical but just the general shit
People who like gaming, incels, athlete types
Cryptobros etc
Husbands, fathers

You’ll find people just regurgitate opinions and mold themselves after whichever group fits them best

But that’s just surface level, there’s a much deeper level that I don’t really know how to put into words. If you start hanging out with enough people eventually you’re going to notice that everyone you meet, you’ll inevitably run into someone who is exactly the fuckin same, even if their hobbies are different, even if their RACES are different, you’ll see it

I don’t know which type I am specifically, (because i guess some defense mechanism in your brain prevents you from knowing. This is why so many people are confused and think they’re “muh main character” when in reality they’re just blind to who they are) but i know i am a type, just like everybody else

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Johnnybegood, Need2Ascend and 1 other person
don't have any extreme opinions; be passive aggressive; politically correct
Yep, also don't try to excel at anything professionally or otherwise, never be innovative, never have a contrarian viewpoint

Be a limp dicked centrist that thinks within the confines of the overton window of acceptable thought. Shame anyone that deviates even slightly from the norm as an absolute psychopath

• +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law
if you're white, basically start drinking a lot and caring about sports and go to shitty bars, jfl

if you're any type of ethnic, basically just niggermaxxing - listen to rap, adopt the style, mannerisms, talking like a nig, etc.

Only "NPCs" I am friends with are family or old friends (whether someone is an NPC or not still doesn't matter if you've known them for years). You can try and fit in but you will always feel off if your making new friends its better to seek out people similar to you.

And when you do have NPC friends always know which issues you can not bring up. With some people I know they can handle things better so I joke about topics but with others I know never to bring up wrong think topics. Avoid politics and try to talk about niches you guys are interested in. If you have no common niches then why do you even want them as friends in the first place?

• +1