How do you perma jut/perma squint/perma suck in cheeks?

D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
Need an advice since I’m trying to perma smirk to fix the downturned mouth

@pneumocystosis @feelgood

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 29155 and NerdcelThundercok
Yup

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
i do permajutting the teeth may eventually shift to make them fit together on that position

• +1
i do permajutting the teeth may eventually shift to make them fit together on that position
Yeah but how do you remember to do it 24/7?

Bite backwards when you chew (srs)

It will stimulate your lower arch to widening by the cusps pulling against themselves. The widened arch will fit the new position

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, redmaxx and Deleted member 24444
Not a single proper response as always

just remember it

• +1
Reactions: jacobthrows and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Just do implants jfl at this thread.

There is a surgery to make your mouth wider wich i think it can change your mouth from downturned to upturned, also eppley is a meme.

• +1
There is a surgery to make your mouth wider wich i think it can change your mouth from downturned to upturned, also eppley is a meme.
There are 2 solutions for it, either a botox or perma smirking

• +1
Reactions: SubHumanHere
There are 2 solutions for it, either a botox or perma smirking

Also you can get this surgery that i was talking about, but it can end in a botch or ruin your harmony if you will not get it as wide as your chin
2853549 mouth widening surgery

• +1
Leanmaxx?

• Hmm...
My eyes are nearly fully hooded so I just relax my eyes, for jutting I just keep my teeth apart.

I don’t know what the fuck perma-smirking is, it might make you look like a cartoon character maybe try smiling more around others instead I think trying to constantly hold a smirk will make you look extremely autistic

• JFL
My eyes are nearly fully hooded so I just relax my eyes, for jutting I just keep my teeth apart.

I don’t know what the fuck perma-smirking is, it might make you look like a cartoon character maybe try smiling more around others instead I think trying to constantly hold a smirk will make you look extremely autistic
I meant like how do you remember to do it 24/7

I meant like how do you remember to do it 24/7
Because I have very masculine traits with an extremely undeveloped lower third so I look extremely retarded if I’m not frauding my jaw, imagine someone with the browridge, cheekbones and eye area of a caveman but with a baby’s lower third it’s just comical to even think about it.

And I’ve been doing it since I was like 15 so it’s become an unconscious habit.

I don’t even recognize my face with my teeth touching as mine anymore, when I bite down and look in the mirror I literally put myself in a state of disbelief I can’t recognize the person I’m looking at.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jacobthrows, Tr0ubLe, normie_joe and 1 other person
Though I look quite good with my frauded and jutted jaw since it balances out my facial thirds, it’s been my lifefuel for years.
I’m going to ascend hard bhai :love: