How do you plan to escape wageslavery?

Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Gold
Mine is my signature.

Build a business making at least 2k per month on autopilot so I have to do nothing and it runs by itself.

Then go SEA where cost of living is like 1k per month

Would it really be that hard?

2k p/m autopilot business

Yes it's not easy but it's like achievable

And then you literally never have to work again

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and Lefty Rankin
I guess youtube

Thats not a plan, thats a requirement.

I don't plan anything

Flying away

• +1
Reactions: mouthwashdrinker
im pretty much autofunded if i try stock car racing so if im not shitty in that then im set

one skip at a time

757a7a6f6dbef20fd64bdd0322f09e75

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Roge
I won’t escape it but I’ll destroy it @Putin

Joining a Private military company (PMC)

Legit worth it if low inhib and if you got military experience, you can make around $300-$500 per day depending on the task you are performing, a friend of mine has an uncle who made around $1500 per day like 15 years ago in Blackwater (Now Constellis) by just being a "security guard" in some cargo shipments that if i had to guess they had military equipment.

• Woah
Reactions: Johnny_Sins
I’m gonna be an engineer wageslave

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Johnny_Sins and isis_Bleach
Mine is my signature.

Build a business making at least 2k per month on autopilot so I have to do nothing and it runs by itself.

I won’t escape it but I’ll destroy it @Putin
There is no way to do this in a capitalist shithole. Revolution like the October one!!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Acion and thereallegend
better make money actively and invest to buy flats / houses to rent

much easier for passive income

Life is pretty easy if you build a career in a field that pays well and avoid marriage and having children, and make wise financial decisions like low risk investing, retirement funds and so on. If you start at 18, you just stack your money, and when you're in your 40s you're rich and life is good. Many people do the opposite of that where they work low skill jobs that anyone can do, they have 5-6 kids and then they wonder why they're so poor.

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04 and EdgyFashionist
Stay at my job until I earn serious money or job hop to higher salary. Youtube as a side hustle. Invest it all in s&p 500 until I have enough saved to SEAmaxx and live off the interest.

• +1
Reactions: copingvolcel
stacyfish alt, male thirst is the most abundant resource

Stay at my job until I earn serious money or job hop to higher salary. Youtube as a side hustle. Invest it all in s&p 500 until I have enough saved to SEAmaxx and live off the interest.
Agree with most of that, but SEAmaxxing is overrated. Philippines/Thai women on average don't look nearly as good as South Korea/Japanese women. Also, living in a third world country royal dictatorship like Thailand may not be the best idea.

wow bro you gonna make a business without any skill or without any education ur so bright ur such a genius.

• +1
Reactions: darwizzy27
Mine is my signature.

I just work a little bit here and there, then relax a little bit here and there neeting it up. Spent most of my life in developing countries where I don't need to keep running on a wheel just to cover medical expenses in case something happens. Places where I don't need to prove income just to rent a fucking apartment.

Agree with most of that, but SEAmaxxing is overrated. Philippines/Thai women on average don't look nearly as good as South Korea/Japanese women. Also, living in a third world country royal dictatorship like Thailand may not be the best idea.
SEA girls are way easier and South Korea + Japan are way more expensive, so you'll probably have to work for way longer before you have enough money saved. Ig I'll probably cancel my plans if I find a LTR partner

There is no such thing as wageslavery. 10,000 years ago, people engaged in compulsory actions to meet their basic needs. making spears, finding safe shelters, running for prey.

Today we do different kinds of compulsory actions to meet our basic needs, one of them is going to work.

I prefer option 2. In the first one, things like dying of hunger and thirst, being eaten by wild animals, dying of diseases, freezing to death in the cold are very likely to happen.

We ignore the benefits of the modern world we live in.

Mine is my signature.

1K per month?
where did u get this information?

NEETing in the woods

SEA girls are way easier and South Korea + Japan are way more expensive, so you'll probably have to work for way longer before you have enough money saved. Ig I'll probably cancel my plans if I find a LTR partner
Yes, southeast asian girls are "easier" because they're poor but they expect you to provide for them with your money, so don't expect to go there with a 5000-10000$ budget. Retired men in their 60s who have hundreds of thousands of dollars saved up get more women there than young men who have no money, so yes, it's partly looks but mainly money that they care about.

If you go to a first world country (south korea may be considered second world, not sure), then you don't have to provide for them because they make decent money and can provide for themselves, but many women in Japan still find white men to be extremely attractive. It's just difficult to be accepted by the culture because of xenophobia so you'll always be a stranger. In Taiwan and South Korea, they don't have this xenophobia in place so it's easier to start a family there. And if you look at some Kdramas, you can see how hot many of the women are. I've seen a few hot thai women but generally they are models so it doesn't really count because it's like top 0.1% of the female population of the country.

• +1
Reactions: qazw
Yes, southeast asian girls are "easier" because they're poor but they expect you to provide for them with your money, so don't expect to go there with a 5000-10000$ budget. Retired men in their 60s who have hundreds of thousands of dollars saved up get more women there than young men who have no money, so yes, it's partly looks but mainly money that they care about.

If you go to a first world country (south korea may be considered second world, not sure), then you don't have to provide for them because they make decent money and can provide for themselves, but many women in Japan still find white men to be extremely attractive. It's just difficult to be accepted by the culture because of xenophobia so you'll always be a stranger. In Taiwan and South Korea, they don't have this xenophobia in place so it's easier to start a family there. And if you look at some Kdramas, you can see how hot many of the women are. I've seen a few hot thai women but generally they are models so it doesn't really count because it's like top 0.1% of the female population of the country.
Wait so how much money do you recommend I save before SEAmaxxing?

- be me
- wagecuck escapee
- haven't wageslaved in years
- sitting on 8 figure tendies
- gonna be 9 figs after crypto moons again
- chad_yes.jpg
- protip: don't need to thailand-max when you're loaded af
- own multiple cribs and lambo fleet
- flex that shit on normiegram
- also gymmaxxed like a mofo
- stacies sliding into DMs 24/7
- living the dream, bros
- literally give 0 fucks if you believe me

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
1K per month?
where did u get this information?
Yea Its not 1k per month.
Id say 250-500 per month.
Could be less if you cooked ur own food

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi and ItsOverLawg
- be me
- wagecuck escapee
- chad_yes.jpg
- living the dream, bros
Got lucky on crypto or what?

- be me
- wagecuck escapee
- chad_yes.jpg
- living the dream, bros
Sounds lik /biz/ lmaoo

Joining a Private military company (PMC)

Legit worth it if low inhib and if you got military experience, you can make around $300-$500 per day depending on the task you are performing, a friend of mine has an uncle who made around $1500 per day like 15 years ago in Blackwater (Now Constellis) by just being a "security guard" in some cargo shipments that if i had to guess they had military equipment.
:lul:

that is more a goal than a plan

Wait so how much money do you recommend I save before SEAmaxxing?
The trick is not to save money but to have a job that pays well and that allows you to work remotely, like being a programmer or web developer for a company that allows you to work remotely without ever coming to an office. This can also be freelance work.

It's naive to think women in Thailand would be interested in hooking up with a white guy when they could instead enter a romantic relationship with him and get provided for and taken care of. Thai women want a wealthy rich boyfriend so they can brag to their family and friends about all the things he is able to provide for her, the guy still gets laid but it's not free. It is pretty cheap though because of the difference in cost of living but it's never free.

Even in western countries, relationships are never free, most of the time, the man is making more money than the woman, and this is what she finds attractive. Personalities and looks need to match but money is always the most important factor for women. When you're a teenager and you're living on your parents' dime, then girls don't care as much about money, but the older you get, the more money matters. If you moneymax and go into a field that pays well, you won't struggle finding a girlfriend in your home country, unless you live in a country like India where everyone is poor.