How do you rate this pretty boy in your country?

minami

minami

Iron
heigth : 5`6
name : 임시완
Please tell me the country you live in as well as your rating.

BbDoIbCs2OtmuELGfcs4TuHyWNN9J 1jmenbIN9F8VnRPWVoJANe LRAfILoZHZuTI4 3L2T2TE9ERLVrKN Iw

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah, grungymallard97, DarkAscender and 4 others
Looks like a homosexual

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IWTKMH, pashtunnigga1, NoLongerHuman and 1 other person
manlet, more female than some foids here low t asf he will never have a relationship in Belgium
low mtn
Do Belgian women hate pretty boys?

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and PsychoH
manlet, more female than some foids here low t asf he will never have a relationship in Belgium
low mtn
who tf wants to live in belgium nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, fuckinnefor, shia.jihadist and 3 others
In north Africa this dude would slay hard even with the height disadvantage

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87
Gay faggot no appeal in balkans

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
by my country standards hes a ethnic faggot manlet

10/10 appeal in my country

@n9wiff do indians here also put homosexuals like this on a pedestal?

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
High appeal in asian countries, but brutally mogged by random 6feet above chads that are walking around in western countries

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
10/10 appeal in my country

@n9wiff do indians here also put homosexuals like this on a pedestal?
Nah cuz irl without the filter and lighting he wouldn't be all that + good luck trying to wear makeup like that in public in any place that isn't KL :lul:

Look up Glenn Young, SG guy

I think he looks much better + isn't frauding hard with makeup and filter

• JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
looks like a ladyboy before getting all made up

I believe in prettyboy supremacy, but TF is that creature. That's not a prettyboy, that's just a ltn gay

Would attract only femcels in Russia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, copemaxxeer, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Look up Glenn Young, SG guy

I think he looks much better + isn't frauding hard with makeup and filter
def a whole lot better, actually has bones

the amount of amois he's probably slayed :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
idk like a Ltn in sweden

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
High appeal in asian countries, but brutally mogged by random 6feet above chads that are walking around in western countries
There is no significant difference between the proportion of people over 6 feet in the United States and Korea.

There is no significant difference between the proportion of people over 6 feet in the United States and Korea.
Cope,

koreans = 4percent

U.S = 14.5 percent

if we take out the ethnics and only white people it will be even higher.

If we even include northern europe they brutally mogs asians
Screenshot 2024 09 29 230035

Screenshot 2024 09 29 230107

Low appeal because he's 5'6 and Dutch women heightmog him on avg
Might have high appeal to kpop obsessed foids tho

Cope,

koreans = 4percent

U.S = 14.5 percent

if we take out the ethnics and only white people it will be even higher.

If we even include northern europe they brutally mogs asians
View attachment 3206700
View attachment 3206702
In Korea, all 18-year-old males across the country undergo a physical examination at the Military Manpower Administration, making it the country with the most accurate height measurement in the world.
As of 2022, 13.3% of 18-year-old Korean men in Korea are 181cm or taller. 18 years old is an age when growth has not yet been completed, and if limited to Seoul, the measurement will be much higher.
(5`11 = 180.34cm, 6`0 = 182.88cm)
Americans frequently lie about their height and statistics are inaccurate. Short people do not measure their height.
There are many cases where people cheat by measuring their shoes or using their words.

In Korea, all 18-year-old males across the country undergo a physical examination at the Military Manpower Administration, making it the country with the most accurate height measurement in the world.
As of 2022, 13.3% of 18-year-old Korean men in Korea are 181cm or taller. 18 years old is an age when growth has not yet been completed, and if limited to Seoul, the measurement will be much higher.
(5`11 = 180.34cm, 6`0 = 182.88cm)
Americans frequently lie about their height and statistics are inaccurate. Short people do not measure their height.
There are many cases where people cheat by measuring their shoes or using their words.
Cope the average height of korean man is 174

however the average height of white man in 179

both 20s

both are statistics from government.

Also as you go higher rank the rate of 185 and above is way higher in

U.S. You can barely see people who are 6feet 3 in asia

Cope the average height of korean man is 174

however the average height of white man in 179

both 20s

both are statistics from government.

Also as you go higher rank the rate of 185 and above is way higher in

U.S. You can barely see people who are 6feet 3 in asia
Because in the United States, everyone's height is not measured and the measurement method is inaccurate. Americans lie a lot about their height. The average height on YouTube in Korea is 185cm.

Because in the United States, everyone's height is not measured and the measurement method is inaccurate. Americans lie a lot about their height. The average height on YouTube in Korea is 185cm.
In real life I sometimes see white guys who are around 190cm but, I barely see asians who are 190cm, bro

Also I barely see asian girl mogging my height, but if I go europe I see quite often girls who are 180+.

Koreans are tall in asia but not compared to nordic white guys maybe similar to southern white guys

Last edited:
In real life I sometimes see white guys who are around 190cm but, I barely see asians who are 190cm, bro

Also I barely see asian girl mogging my height, but if I go europe I see quite often girls who are 180+.

Koreans are tall in asia but not compared to nordic white guys maybe similar to southern white guys
I don't know what it means to be Asian
In Korea, Asia just means land.
I grew up in Korea, and I grew up seeing only 100% Korean people in elementary, middle, and high school.
Other than tourists, I've never seen people from other countries (though there are some foreigners coming to Korea recently).

Japan and China have historical cultural similarities and call them eastern people
Southeast Asia, like the Philippines and Vietnam, and Indians are just other area like Europe and Africa
I don't know anything about them and I've never been to the country

And I've never been to America in Korea, and I've never seen anyone living or going there
Asian living in America? Just a creature living in another country to me

Yes, I know Germany and Northern Europe are tall, but other than that, Europeans are no different from Koreans, and places like Italy and Spain are smaller than Koreans, except for the elderly

I don't know what it means to be Asian
In Korea, Asia just means land.
I grew up in Korea, and I grew up seeing only 100% Korean people in elementary, middle, and high school.
Other than tourists, I've never seen people from other countries (though there are some foreigners coming to Korea recently).

Japan and China have historical cultural similarities and call them eastern people
Southeast Asia, like the Philippines and Vietnam, and Indians are just other places like Europe and Africa
I don't know anything about them and I've never been to the country

And I've never been to America in Korea, and I've never seen anyone living or going there
Asian living in America? Just a creature living in another country to me

Yes, I know Germany and Northern Europe are tall, but other than that, Europeans are no different from Koreans, and places like Italy and Spain are smaller than Koreans, except for the elderly
Talkig about the blonde ones

which are basically nordics/aryans they heightmogs Koreans brutally

I don't know what Aryans are, but I know Northern Europeans are tall. Maybe it's because they're genetically good at absorbing calcium or digesting dairy products well.

I saw a lot of people over 2m in Dutch travel videos. However, in Korea, 185cm is considered the perfect height, and anything over 190 is considered negative, so everyone shortens their height and prefers black, shiny, straight hair, black eyes, white, clean skin, and red lips rather than blonde.

I saw a lot of people over 2m in Dutch travel videos. However, in Korea, 185cm is considered the perfect height, and anything over 190 is considered negative, so everyone shortens their height and prefers black, shiny, straight hair, black eyes, white, clean skin, and red lips rather than blonde.
Aryan is a specific race and nordic country people are basically the prime example who preserved the traits of aryans well, blonde and blue eyed.

In korean 아리안, which hitler praised hard about it.

Koreans are no taller than Shanghainese