How do you repair your relations with a social circle you neglected?

thecel

thecel

morph king
They were traveling while I was rotting in the basement. I ignored the group chat for months. I got annoyed by the notifications and wasn’t interested in the stuff they talked about in the chat. How do I get involved with them in a natural way? My social life is on the line!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone and NerdcelThundercok
inb4 :soy: “just be yourself bro”

If I be’d myself, I’d slide into the chat and say something blackpilled or negative like “it’s over” or “fuck school” and be giga unlikeable.

This same thing happened with me with two irl friends couple yrs back. I got annoyed by them so I ghosted them, but at the same time miss them so I message them again, but then I ghost when I get bored. Idk why I do this. I start out relationships with new people well and then self-sabotage by being an asshole to them. Maybe it's my way of rejecting people before they reject me so I like being in control of the situation. Now I have no friends and reject anyone that tries to get close like the schizo autist that I am. :feelsgood:

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
inb4 :soy: “just be yourself bro”

If I be’d myself, I’d slide into the chat and say something blackpilled or negative like “it’s over” or “fuck school” and be giga unlikeable.
What do they say about you in the group chat.

• JFL
They were traveling while I was rotting in the basement. I ignored the group chat for months. I got annoyed by the notifications and wasn’t interested in the stuff they talked about in the chat. How do I get involved with them in a natural way? My social life is on the line!
Just visit them like nothing happened and act enthusiastic: "I'm back bitches!!!!!! Let's party!!!!!"
Stable diffusion xl159

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, thecel and spongebob
This same thing happened with me with two irl friends couple yrs back. I got annoyed by them so I ghosted them, but at the same time miss them so I message them again, but then I ghost when I get bored. Idk why I do this. I start out relationships with new people well and then self-sabotage by being an asshole to them. Maybe it's my way of rejecting people before they reject me so I like being in control of the situation. Now I have no friends and reject anyone that tries to get close like the schizo autist that I am. :feelsgood:
classic anti social behaviour, same as me only way is by limiting social contact but keeping in touch every once in a while and forcing my conscience to just be considerate, or just be alone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and thecel
Act like nothing happened

• JFL
Nothing. Why would they talk about me? I’m the boring one rotting in the basement.
How did they respond when you did talk and engage?

• JFL
SAY SOMETHING ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH AND THEY WILL BUG OUT AND FORGIVE YOU ITS A CHEAT CODE

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and thecel
I don’t remember. I barely texted the group chat.
They might not even remember you left or that you were there in the first place.

• +1
SAY SOMETHING ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH AND THEY WILL BUG OUT AND FORGIVE YOU ITS A CHEAT CODE

“Gender dysphoria has crippled me into the depths of autisticality. Please socialize with me. I promise I’ll deliver value to you guys.”

When people aren’t talking about a particular subject just say hey I missed you guys or I’ve been thinking about you all lately what’s up. That should work.

• +1
classic anti social behaviour, same as me only way is by limiting social contact but keeping in touch every once in a while and forcing my conscience to just be considerate, or just be alone
Makes sense. I always attributed my difficulty connecting with people to be my autism. Whenever I got mad, it's like a switch flipped and I would lose all empathy towards someone. I would attempt to destroy their life at the slightest hint of them trying to hurt me. Then I would cool down and get paranoid that they'd hurt me for sure now cause of what I did. 😭

• So Sad
Makes sense. I always attributed my difficulty connecting with people to be my autism. Whenever I got mad, it's like a switch flipped and I would lose all empathy towards someone. I would attempt to destroy their life at the slightest hint of them trying to hurt me. Then I would cool down and get paranoid that they'd hurt me for sure now cause of what I did. 😭

Take test, post results.

Take test, post results.
1. I took 5-7 mins and it says over 3 is autistic
2. I got 21 correct which I think falls in the autistic range
3. I analyzed the expressions to see what patterns I can relate to based on previous experiences learning and memorizing facial expressions so it's also autistic.

Btw, I hated having to jot the answers on notepad. Wish the test would just tell you if it's right or not when you choose the option. My ADHD was also triggered during this. :ogre:

• +1
FBI

This niggas too dangerous to be kept alive

• JFL
“Gender dysphoria has crippled me into the depths of autisticality. Please socialize with me. I promise I’ll deliver value to you guys.”
not even fucking around you can text a girl you ghosted brutally six months ago some therapy speak asrology shit about your mental health and she will sleep with you again

• Woah
not even fucking around you can text a girl you ghosted brutally six months ago some therapy speak asrology shit about your mental health and she will sleep with you again

Source: :chad:

I keep being a dumbass in the chat. My social skills are ruined from months of basement dwelling. How to recover from giga social blunders?

only works for the cool and hip mental health issues. Bipolar works. Depression and even gender dysphoria can work.

If the mental health issue is being socially stunted from years of isolation, I talking about it will just make things worse.

Just be yourself brother

• JFL
only works for the cool and hip mental health issues. Bipolar works. Depression and even gender dysphoria can work.

If the mental health issue is being socially stunted from years of isolation, I talking about it will just make things worse.
just pretend its not isolation

• JFL
they’re probably in another group chat without me, anyway