How do you see the world?

Whatashame

Whatashame

Only environment hurts / Hoping for a miracle
Since im a child and its the best and worst felling in the world, this change in how i view the world. With some lenses its all good, where you can improve, will be praised for it, everyone is great and humanity is like just one unity. Its all sunshine and its possible to be happy. The other is a dark place, where people walk by shadows, thinking about their own world. A sad place where doesnt matter what you do you will not change that. The apaty. How do you see the world?

Since im a child and its the best and worst felling in the world, this change in how i view the world. With some lenses its all good, where you can improve, will be praised for it, everyone is great and humanity is like just one unity. Its all sunshine and its possible to be happy. The other is a dark place, where people walk by shadows, thinking about their own world. A sad place where doesnt matter what you do you will not change that. The apaty. How do you see the world?
i hate everything
Valentines Day Love GIF by Dave Gamez

everything i see is consumed in death and suffering and as i grow i get engulfed in the darkness more and more...