How do you send out a modeling application?

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
After 5 years of preparation, the time's finally here. Kinda ready to throw all balls to the wall right now, and send in some pictures to a modeling agency.
Due to some complications, I'll be taking another gap year, so I have a lot of time off, now that I'm nearly leanmaxxed & fuller eyebrows I think I'm ready, I'm tall enough so that helps too
Do people just send shit to the biggest agencies and hope for a reply?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, NZb6Air, watah and 4 others
Idk go ask on reddit

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
U cant u first need start from level one then after u have experiences and status then your level one can reccomend u to bigger agencies

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Alexanderr
Jews can't be models @Alexanderr and you can not go through my walls of IQ like @enchanted_elixir did show us your wings and fly more than the biggest bird @ryuken @cromagnon @WhoTookVendetta @thugmaxxer2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ripper, 6PSLcel, cromagnon and 2 others
U cant u first need start from level one then after u have experiences and status then your level one can reccomend u to bigger agencies
I need to IGmaxx. Maybe I could use it as a sort of portfolio

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, thugmaxxer2 and 6PSLcel
I need to IGmaxx. Maybe I could use it as a sort of portfolio
I checked my model agency .Requiments says u need instagram have professional photos and 1 k followers it depends also .

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and 6PSLcel
After 5 years of preparation, the time's finally here. Kinda ready to throw all balls to the wall right now, and send in some pictures to a modeling agency.
Due to some complications, I'll be taking another gap year, so I have a lot of time off, now that I'm nearly leanmaxxed & fuller eyebrows I think I'm ready, I'm tall enough so that helps too
Can I see what you look like ?

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, thugmaxxer2 and nathan
Classic straw man argument demonstrated by a "mod" who took his name from one of the greatest heros of the ancient rome. I hope the birds layed some eggs @ryuken @thugmaxxer2 @WhoTookVendetta @cromagnon @nathan
blud shut the fuck up

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and kaligula567
I checked my model agency .Requiments says u need instagram have professional photos and 1 k followers it depends also .
I've heard getting professional pictures costs quite a shitton

Classic straw man argument demonstrated by a "mod" who took his name from one of the greatest heros of the ancient grecce. I hope the birds layed some eggs @ryuken @thugmaxxer2 @WhoTookVendetta @cromagnon @nathan
the joos the 🧃 well they obviously are models because they control the whole industry just like how they control the world :cautious:

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567
walk around youth hubs and post on tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Took from photo from 4 meters at eyes level or lower and film yourself with back camera then pose and screenshot best clip then use adobe lightroom and edit
I've heard getting professional pictures costs quite a shitton

• +1
Took from photo from 4 meters at eyes level or lower and film yourself with back camera then pose and screenshot best clip then use adobe lightroom and edit
I'll try to find a spot with natural colors and natural lighting

• +1
Reactions: thugmaxxer2
Reckon my iphone X can do the job?
dont know too much about old iphones sorry i just know the newer ones generally have great cameras and you can switch modes for higher definition etc

walk around youth hubs and post on tiktok
I've been thinking about TikTok maxxing for a while now, if I can get an audience going, maybe I'd stand out
Look at this guy for example (though he has the help of another tiktok model/friend

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Good spot sometimes in room then sun just sunrise and little longer sun kinda shines into window and u stand front of that camera faces front too
I'll try to find a spot with natural colors and natural lighting

• +1
Get a photographer and set up your ig and just boost tf out of it then after that find someone in the industry and fill out everything.

• +1
I've been thinking about TikTok maxxing for a while now, if I can get an audience going, maybe I'd stand out
Look at this guy for example (though he has the help of another tiktok model/friend
This bitch surgerymaxxed and is now tiktokmaxxing to get scouted https://www.tiktok.com/@steleum :lul: it's common, but tripmaxxing and walking around youth hubs is insanely effective to get random jobs and build up Contact List

• JFL
This bitch surgerymaxxed and is now tiktokmaxxing to get scouted https://www.tiktok.com/@steleum :lul: it's common, but tripmaxxing and walking around youth hubs is insanely effective to get random jobs and build up Contact List
You can tell she's a true surgerymaxxer, even her profile gives me aspie vibes

• +1
Yes, I was planning on going on some trips this year, I haven't gone anywhere all year, had just been working full-time, but now I've got a bit of savings, and lots of free-time

• +1