How do you slay 20–30 y/o women as a teen boy?

thecel

thecel

morph king
Teach me how to turn my dreams into reality

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: coping ethnic, .👽., Deleted member 2403 and 9 others
Dont be you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, fjor2096, Deleted member 14543 and 9 others
Pua

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, Deleted member, Deleted member 14543 and 34 others
easy. be a chad

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Gonthar and thecel
BF27E9C8 E048 4FF8 AE1B BD011CA4FE64

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 4946, Hector and 20 others
stop being an autist and keep watering the rice field already

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and thecel
C9AA9931 E2FE 45A1 B6EA F8437AAE64CB

Be me

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Offensive Bias, .👽. and 6 others
It actually doesn't improve you at all past 12 yo.

Teach me how to turn my dreams into reality
From what I have noticed, women of this age range are repulsed by younger guys in general.

They feel like you're their little brother if you told them you were still a teen. Only being a chad will remove this bias out of their minds. Go for a very ugly, desperate landwhale milf if you want to succeed and turn your dreams into reality. You must have have a large penis however.

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic, cardiologist, volcelfatcel and 3 others

From what I have noticed, women of this age range are repulsed by younger guys in general.

They feel like you're their little brother if you told them you were still a teen. Only being a chad will remove this bias out of their minds. Go for a very ugly, desperate landwhale milf if you want to succeed and turn your dreams into reality. You must have have a large penis however.
Ok chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, SkinjobCatastrophe, Ryan and 1 other person

I am 18 and I had ons with women who are 21-25 before. It really depends on the women’s preference and how lucky you are.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 3828, SkinjobCatastrophe and 3 others
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 3828, SkinjobCatastrophe and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, SkinjobCatastrophe, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
imaging being me at 25 finding women 22+ disgusting

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fjor2096, cardiologist, Deleted member 5180 and 3 others
If you are really tall and a Chad it will work

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Gonthar, Need2Ascend and 2 others
I am 18 and I had ons with women who are 21-25 before. It really depends on the women’s preference and how lucky you are.
do you just dm people in ur area or what

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 1560
It depends on the girls prefernce i had gotten two older girls than me but they were into young looking guys..

This happened when i was 22 and one was around 26 and another 27..

I am a average looking guy they were also average looking

It depends on the girls prefernce i had gotten two older girls than me but they were into young looking guys..

This happened when i was 22 and one was around 26 and another 27..

I am a average looking guy they were also average looking
Lay count?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 1588
Lay count?
8 till now but i have been in 3 long term relationships..

Ngl its very hard to get laid casually in india girls mostly only have sex in a relationship..
unless you are chadpreet of course then you can slay like crazy in big cities like delhi,bangalore etc..

They were all average looking one was above average..

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
8 till now but i have been in 3 long term relationships..

Ngl its very hard to get laid casually in india girls mostly only have sex in a relationship..
unless you arw chad preet of course then you can slay like crazy ij big cities like delhi,bangalore etc..

They are all average looking one was a above average..
and how old are u?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
Just look young
Many women like younger man :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: cardiologist and thecel
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel
My advice for u chang from Chadpreet in the making

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cardiologist and thecel
  • Woah
I don't know why guys find this weird, a woman who's in her early 20s has more sexual dimorphism than a teen that's not even done puberty in many cases. Grown breasts and butts. If you're high T, you WILL find these women most attractive to FUCK. Relationship is a different story though

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6128

yes truth. Only exception is if you're good looking enough and also have enough dimorphism and height. I had girls 3 years older looking at me as a 15 year old only because I had bones, brow ridge, frame, etc. You have to leave the pretty boy phase early/be dimorphic. And have good height. Think about it, girls don't care about your age if your dimorphism and masculinity is good while being good looking I've seen this over and over again

• +1
Reactions: thecel and john2
They feel like you're their little brother if you told them you were still a teen. Only being a chad will remove this bias out of their minds. Go for a very ugly, desperate landwhale milf if you want to succeed and turn your dreams into reality.
:feelsrope: brutal never began

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel and john2
Be tall, be good looking, look more mature, have everything a 30-year-old guy would have: a car, his own place(you aren't gonna take the women to your parents house to bang them), etc...

• +1
Reactions: thecel and volcelfatcel
If you have to ask this, you can't. I was fucking around with older women from the ages of 15-19 lol. Shit was illegal when I was under 18 but I didn't care and it's pretty fucked up looking back at it realizing that these women were legit pedos but whatever.

• Woah