How do you talk to people shorter than you?

O'Pry

O'Pry

Iron
Obviously stand up straight to show you mog them, but do you tilt your head down and keep your eyes straight, or look forwards and just move your eyes down.

I feel like the second one is more of an intimidation move like what boxers do, thoughts?

Obviously if they're 1-2 inches shorter, then just move your eyes, but say they're 3-6 inches shorter? 7 inches or more I will move my head since it will hurt to move my eyes that far down + scary lol

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: primqwe
i only have to tilt my head down if theyre a dwarf bruh

Obviously stand up straight to show you mog them, but do you tilt your head down and keep your eyes straight, or look forwards and just move your eyes down.

I feel like the second one is more of an intimidation move like what boxers do, thoughts?

Obviously if they're 1-2 inches shorter, then just move your eyes, but say they're 3-6 inches shorter? 7 inches or more I will move my head since it will hurt to move my eyes that far down + scary lol
not that tall to actually have to do the second thing so I just move my eyes, when I talk to women that are usually way shorter than me I tilt my head but only when I already know her, if I dont Im trying to intimidate her as much as I can (on a good way)