How do you talk to women you don’t know from anywhere?

tuaregneet

tuaregneet

Pⵓⵔⴻ ⵟⵓⴰⵔⴻⴳ ⵯⵔⵉⵍ ⴼⵍoⵡⵉⵏⴳ ⵜⵀⵔoⵓⴳⵀ ⵎⵢ ⵯⴻⵉⵏⵙ
I was talking to this 6/10 14 year old turkish morroccan girl (im 14 asw) she liked how I looked and I did aswell, she gave fast replies but I wasn’t talking about the right things probably then I got unadded on snap. This happens a lot.

Chads and Chadlites any tips to talk to girls you don’t know from anywhere?

any specific subjects you talk about that invoke their interest or??

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: overtier1011, goodgamebro, ronald_2 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: thebuffdon690, Gaygymmaxx, mlbmogger252 and 6 others
14 is easy mode

• +1
Reactions: watah, tuaregneet and CoreSchizo
if youre not stuttering or really awkward then it doesnt matter what you say

• +1
Reactions: ronald_2 and RealNinja
all that matters is looks it you can talk normally

• +1
Reactions: ronald_2 and RealNinja
Where did you meet

on snapchat, we add eachother, say “wyll” (what you look like) then we keep each other added if we both like eachother, half of the time it’s girls outside of my area and they look the best usually so I pursue them.

Where did you meet
on snapchat, we add eachother, say “wyll” (what you look like) then we keep each other added if we both like eachother, half of the time it’s girls outside of my area and they look the best usually so I pursue them.

if youre not stuttering or really awkward then it doesnt matter what you say
I don’t stutter, im just kinda awkward as the girls I talk to I usually don’t know.

I don’t stutter, im just kinda awkward as the girls I talk to I usually don’t know.
if you look good enough then she will be interested, and you can talk to her with no effort

Girls your age want 18-20 year old HTN+ , PRETTY BOYS, CHADS....

• +1
Reactions: ronald_2 and Lethbridge
you fumbled a turk?

ropemax jfl

Don't talk too much, give simple short answers, stand tall, if you're interested in her, ask her out for coffee. Ask her questions to find out who she is, don't try to entertain or make her laugh. If she's into you, she'll ask you questions about you and laugh at your comments cuz she is nervous. If she is doing neither, ghost her and move on. She's not into you

• +1
Reactions: tuaregneet
Step 1:
Look like this:

Attachments

• 3497244_6C7244AB-9309-4201-8645-07D9770CD73A.jpeg
    3497244_6C7244AB-9309-4201-8645-07D9770CD73A.jpeg
    149.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 3656999_3607840_EDFD6EC1-2B3A-42BB-9D2D-69983FE88D2F.png
    3656999_3607840_EDFD6EC1-2B3A-42BB-9D2D-69983FE88D2F.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 3892336_1705431375078.png
    3892336_1705431375078.png
    323.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 4299141_IMG_8189.jpeg
    4299141_IMG_8189.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 4329135_86787jyghgb.png
    4329135_86787jyghgb.png
    442 KB · Views: 0
  • 1721973468548334.png
    1721973468548334.png
    674.5 KB · Views: 0
Don't talk too much, give simple short answers, stand tall, if you're interested in her, ask her out for coffee. Ask her questions to find out who she is, don't try to entertain or make her laugh. If she's into you, she'll ask you questions about you and laugh at your comments cuz she is nervous. If she is doing neither, ghost her and move on. She's not into you
For once some actual fucking advice tysm vro imma try be more nonchalant bc I was sending short paras to her and looking back it was so fucking corny

Step 1:
Look like this:
I am in fucking Islington North London bro there’s barely any fucking white people and ethnic girls don’t go for white guys because they’re all literally so weird and pretty much all of them get bullied, I can pull as I am it’s just I need personalitymaxxing.

I was talking to this 6/10 14 year old turkish morroccan girl (im 14 asw) she liked how I looked and I did aswell, she gave fast replies but I wasn’t talking about the right things probably then I got unadded on snap. This happens a lot.

Chads and Chadlites any tips to talk to girls you don’t know from anywhere?

any specific subjects you talk about that invoke their interest or??
Work on your confidence, and especially inner light do 10 sets of boosting inner light and confidence per day

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and ey88
For once some actual fucking advice tysm vro imma try be more nonchalant bc I was sending short paras to her and looking back it was so fucking corny
Believe me when I say that women use everything you say against you. If they are into you at first glance, everything you say will convey them otherwise. They'll see you as masculine and mysterious if you control yourself. Don't be nonchalant either, just be honest, if something doesn't matter, don't act like it does to be nice; if she asks for your validation about something, be careful not to praise her for no reason. Women get fake validation all day, whether she is 4, 6, 8 or 10, treat them all like a 5, she only looks so good cuz you don't have her yet. Most beautiful in the world are just as annoying and boring as the rest.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tuaregneet
Believe me when I say that women use everything you say against you. If they are into you at first glance, everything you say will convey them otherwise. They'll see you as masculine and mysterious if you control yourself. Don't be nonchalant either, just be honest, if something doesn't matter, don't act like it does to be nice; if she asks for your validation about something, be careful not to praise her for no reason. Women get fake validation all day, whether she is 4, 6, 8 or 10, treat them all like a 5, she only looks so good cuz you don't have her yet. Most beautiful in the world are just as annoying and boring as the rest.
follow worthy advice imma keep it in mind bro tysfm