How do you tell how good or bad someones maxilla is?

PurplePaintBox

PurplePaintBox

Average white girl is hideous
How can some people look at a pic of someone and instantly say "his maxillas recessed" or "he has amazing forward growth"

look at them

• +1
Reactions: Coco, Entropy Incarnate, Ruby and 2 others
Projection of the eyes to nose

IMG 20191115 020853

IMG 20191115 020802

IMG 20191115 020952

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Deleted member 2527
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Tadalafellas, the guy that break bricks with Hand
this dude really is fucking insane. look at this bonemass what the fuck.

definetly one of the most primitive looking fellas ive seen apart from my avi and myself
its his zygos and maxilla that make him look like that. just proven two most important mascuine areas imo

he looks like he just got thawed from an ice age ice block

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and Deleted member 2227
this dude really is fucking insane. look at this bonemass what the fuck.

definetly one of the most primitive looking fellas ive seen apart from my avi and myself

its his zygos and maxilla that make him look like that. just proven two most important mascuine areas imo

View attachment 164548

he looks like he just got thawed from an ice age ice block

Yes i agree but not with the part about what makes him looks like this, in fact, all makes this, even his mouth is angular shaped, see how the forehead is sloped and straight, one of the biggest browbridge that I've ever seen, also, very massive chin, so, many things make someone looking like this primitive, not only two things, also, this photo of him is not so good (he is with no hair lmao) this photo is better

What i find even more insane about him is his puberty

I don't know why no one talk about him here (only me) maybe because he is from Brazil

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Yes i agree but not with the part about what makes him looks like this, in fact, all makes this, even his mouth is angular shaped, see how the forehead is sloped and straight, one of the biggest browbridge that I've ever seen, also, very massive chin, so, many things make someone looking like this primitive, not only two things, also, this photo of him is not so good (he is with no hair lmao) this photo is better

I don't know why no one talk about him here (only me) maybe because he is from Brazil

giphy.gif

that puberty transformation is extreme

yea his brow ridge is massive tbh.

is his chin that big>

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
giphy.gif

that puberty transformation is extreme

Steroids and HGH maybe have something to do it with, I sure, but to be honest, something similar is what i expect from a "normal puberty" and not from a mouth breather or stunted one (many reasons for both too), if you want why is simple, in puberty the only thing that will really change is Dimorphism Sexual, don't make sense anyone getting ugly in puberty or adulthood, when happens is because of the two reasons that i give above, if you notice the ratios don't change too much in puberty, that's why things don't will get worst too, a normal puberty give ascension, maybe not these prominent bones but aesthetically, Chico, Barrett and Sean as example

BeMTg9XIUAAeOtq

AplcXN2

Images 33 1

Images 1

Steroids and HGH maybe have something to do it with, I sure, but to be honest, something similar is what i expect from a "normal puberty" and not from a mouth breather or stunted one (many reasons for both too), if you want why is simple, in puberty the only thing that will really change is Dimorphism Sexual, don't make sense anyone getting ugly in puberty or adulthood, when happens is because of the two reasons that i give above, if you notice the ratios don't change too much in puberty, that's why things don't will get worst too, a normal puberty give ascension, maybe not these prominent bones but aesthetically, Chico, Barrett and Sean as example

View attachment 164560
View attachment 164561

View attachment 164562
View attachment 164563

View attachment 164564
View attachment 164565
you are kinda right that thats what you would expect in a good puberty tbh but his eyes didnt change much too a good shape.

chico looks like himself so much.

Sean and Barrett changed a lot

so did I tbh but im still changing. im shocked that he was a way wider chin.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 2227

View attachment 164560
View attachment 164561

View attachment 164562
View attachment 164563

View attachment 164564
View attachment 164565
chico is legit on another level of slayer compared to those two truecels

i mentally position their head horizontal to the FP via sagittal rotation and then i check to see if their maxilla passes their nasion. i'm not good with approximating angles but you can take the angle formed by connecting the nasion to the chin and if it's less than 170-165 you can tell that the person is recessed regardless of their head posture.

flat midface = bad maxilla

if their zygomatic arch is defined maybe?

• +1
its easy bro you just have to compare the straight like of the top of their hea with the straight line of their jaw
the more your jaw has a right angle ( is parallel to the top of your head ) the more you got developed bones

check their tinder DMs (or lack thereof)

View attachment 164560
View attachment 164561

View attachment 164562
View attachment 164563

View attachment 164564
View attachment 164565
Chico mogs them to the gates of oblivion, all the T in the world and they still look like shit next to the neotenous Chico.

• +1
Chico mogs them to the gates of oblivion, all the T in the world and they still look like shit next to the neotenous Chico.

Chico is not really neotenous

C2ce5fba41a69bcc9f869e41590b9cc5