How do you think the European migration crisis will end?

How do you think the European Migration Crisis will end?

• It'll end, before the point of no return + assimilation of migrants

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It will end and there will be an artificial nation created for non-White Europeans

• It will end and European nations will segragate natives and non-Natives

• Total voters
enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Semi-Active
Contributor
Not how you wish for it to end, what's the most probable outcome according to your reasoning, and why?
Sorry I put germans, I meant europeans.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nathan
hard to say but I think they will lower immigration while still letting some in.

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
  • So Sad
historically it seems like the native population must be a true minority for the dumbest members of society to finally perceive that they are being cucked and to get on board with total outsider death. so i suspect like with the reconquista, most cities must become fully pozzed and brown, and the only whites left must be selectively bred for racism, xenophobia, and affinity towards violent solutions.

historically it seems like the native population must be a true minority for the dumbest members of society to finally perceive that they are being cucked and to get on board with total outsider death. so i suspect like with the reconquista, most cities must become fully pozzed and brown, and the only whites left must be selectively bred for racism, xenophobia, and affinity towards violent solutions.
I personally don't think that will happen. I don't think it'll get that far.
Eventually, I think some right-wing leader will be straight up and do something about it.
The longer it takes to do, the more violent things will have to be to resolve the issue, which is not good.

• +1
In a situation like that, you need a high birth rate before you can even start planning on seizing power back, or else you'll get wiped out by the majority.

• +1
Shutting all immigration, assimilation, deportation, and most importantly outbreeding the non-Natives is enough to "Save Europa".
I'm not European though, I am just proposing a solution.

• +1
Reactions: Achilles
The US is already majority non-white in gen Z

and was 90% white until like 50-60 years ago

I doubt whites will literally die out but their numbers are going to dwindle, most countries will just become like the US

Obviously won't stop. Proves exactly why women should be revoked the right to vote.
GET84plWYAAop5s
Replaced
GORZFgBaoAAXkcO

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir