How do you think this kid will end up looking?

L

Lawton88

Kraken
MB 2

Early teens here (14 I am thinking but maybe 15). I just took a picture of his photo my brother gave me. He is my nephew.

I know puberty can do crazy stuff sometimes but he has a lot of jaw there though it could be more square. Philtrum seems to be a good ratio though skull growth has been known to change that a lot. Eye area looks like it may end up above average. Nose I think would be done growing at about that age and would be the right size once his skull is done growing. Anyone have any educated guesses on how it might turn out for him. My guess would be high tier normie but I remember this girl at my school from years ago that went from best looking girl in the school to average looking her senior year after what her teenage growth did to her face.

i’m saying low tier htn if puberty goes well

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
  • JFL
Reactions: Celexawer and Deleted member 14677
  • JFL
htn with high class halo

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Lawton88
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, Lawton88 and Deleted member 14677
Puberty can do a fucking lot to your looks so it can go both ways

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
lars how many years were u ugly for compared to how many years you’ve been decent looking bro?

• +1
Reactions: Lars
lars how many years were u ugly for compared to how many years you’ve been decent looking bro?
Hmmm let me find school photos

• +1
@triggered
Snapchat 1529633421
at lower school age 5-12 i had a unibrow and ugly ass teeth when i went to highschool here i was like 14 lost a little bit of weight compared to lowerschool still had my braces
Snapchat 232813294
Screenshot 20211014 125314 Snapchat
after that i finally had my braces out but i started to get a shit ton of acne and got fatter but still whitened my teeth for 200 bucks still my teeth are white because of that
Screenshot 20211014 125506 Snapchat
and after that i found looksmax and here is a photo of yesterday while partying at a glitter party hahahah
Screenshot 20211014 125649 Gallery

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and Deleted member 14677
@triggered View attachment 1365764 at lower school age 5-12 i had a unibrow and ugly ass teeth when i went to highschool here i was like 14 lost a little bit of weight compared to lowerschool still had my braces View attachment 1365766 View attachment 1365768 after that i finally had my braces out but i started to get a shit ton of acne and got fatter but still whitened my teeth for 200 bucks still my teeth are white because of thatView attachment 1365769 and after that i found looksmax and here is a photo of yesterday while partying at a glitter party hahahahView attachment 1365770
fuck u ascended hard bro..

do u have to watch what u eat carefully now or you’ll get fat again easy?

how did u apply retin-a btw man i’ll have a shower then cleanse and moisturise then a few hours later i’ll put it on before bed, i’ve only been using it for my under eyes. there’s mixed reviews tho some people say it shouldn’t be used in that area

did you use it for your eyes?

• +1
fuck u ascended hard bro..

do u have to watch what u eat carefully now or you’ll get fat again easy?

how did u apply retin-a btw man i’ll have a shower then cleanse and moisturise then a few hours later i’ll put it on before bed, i’ve only been using it for my under eyes. there’s mixed reviews tho some people say it shouldn’t be used in that area

did you use it for your eyes?
Nope didnt for eyes, i did cleanser let it dry , retin a , wait 30 minutes , moistruzizer i also heard it burns fatpads or something so i avoided eyes , and yeah bro life indeed feels so different when you used to look ugly your whole life hahaha i created my 2 biggest failos in my biggest halos

• Love it
Very True. I will never forget that girl from Junior high that was the best looking one in the whole school and the end of puberty decided to rob her of those looks starting in high school. Her facial bones grew a certain way to make her average looking after that.

• +1
Idk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Pythagoras