How do you think this site will look like in its final days?

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
Eventually, all sites die off, but how do you think this one will die? I say it'll take 7-8 years, maybe 4-5 if it gets too bad.

There are a few ways I see this site dying:

Good ending: The site will end with 90% or more people ascending, eventually escaping depression. The site will be nothing more than a faint memory of the blackpill as the average user here wakes up full of joy to their loving family. The unlucky few that don't ascend run out of people to talk to, and leave to other sites. At this point, Sergeant can no longer make money off camgirl ads on this site and shuts it down.

Bad ending: FBI/SJWs/cancel culture retards shut site down abruptly, leading to users escaping and invading other sites. The users are scattered. Many people have no connection to others on this site, and thus the community eventually dies.

True (most likely) ending: too many bluepilled normies/redpilled retards/women find this site. There are too many invaders to contain by the mods, and eventually the site becomes way too mainstream due to too many people googling "mewing" and finding this site. The site becomes infested with idiots, or at the very least becomes too soft as people can't speak their minds out or else the site will get shut down. The site turns into soy like Reddit, and normal people like you and me leave the site.

And yes, I know there's a discord, but a good amount of people here aren't on there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Marsiere214, Deleted member 11167 and 10 others
Greycel

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Marsiere214, Deleted member 11758 and 3 others

Attachments

• 2113C5EB-2623-4FC2-A089-4CD67564850C.jpeg
    2113C5EB-2623-4FC2-A089-4CD67564850C.jpeg
    78.1 KB · Views: 18
Its coming, just wait a bit

Just like the beginning, just as quickly we we're brought into this world, we are taken out of it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180 and Kristin
Will be like the great library that burned down and all the expertise of psl will be lost.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 11053 and 1 other person
You know it's actually sad that if this site shutdown today we'd never find the majority of one another again. The only ones who can prove themselves are @Salludon @Amnesia @celmane @LondonVillie @Mirin2234 etc who've shown their faces. Mirin these low inhib chads.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, johncruz12345, Deleted member 5180 and 7 others
You know it's actually sad that if this site shutdown today we'd never find the majority of one another again. The only ones who can prove themselves are @Salludon @Amnesia @celmane @LondonVillie @Mirin2234 etc who've shown their faces. Mirin these low inhib chads.
Agreed. It's a little worrying, but since the site has our emails they can at least send us one if they ever make a new site.

Agreed. It's a little worrying, but since the site has our emails they can at least send us one if they ever make a new site.
Admin are to low iq or don't care enough to do that

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
This site will just be like 4chan. Do with that what you will

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, copeistani, Mongrelcel and 3 others
This site will just be like 4chan. Do with that what you will
Yeah I had a feeling that would be the case, but in that case it will still fall into the third case where it becomes a tad bit too mainstream

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
I think this site will just shut down because of a lack of people tbh

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Boldandbeautiful
joe biden in office=.me, co, ruqqus, *, lookism, and any other men forum will be brought down

it's pretty much over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Eventually, all sites die off, but how do you think this one will die? I say it'll take 7-8 years, maybe 4-5 if it gets too bad.

Good ending: The site will end with 90% or more people ascending, eventually escaping depression. The site will be nothing more than a faint memory of the blackpill as the average user here wakes up full of joy to their loving family. The unlucky few that don't ascend run out of people to talk to, and leave to other sites. At this point, Sergeant can no longer make money off camgirl ads on this site and shuts it down.

Bad ending: FBI/SJWs/cancel culture retards shut site down abruptly, leading to users escaping and invading other sites. The users are scattered. Many people have no connection to others on this site, and thus the community eventually dies.

True (most likely) ending: too many bluepilled normies/redpilled retards/women find this site. There are too many invaders to contain by the mods, and eventually the site becomes way too mainstream due to too many people googling "mewing" and finding this site. The site becomes infested with idiots, or at the very least becomes too soft as people can't speak their minds out or else the site will get shut down. The site turns into soy like Reddit, and normal people like you and me leave the site.

And yes, I know there's a discord, but a good amount of people here aren't on there.
Lol no one is gonna ascend here buddy boyo.This forum is a rotting forum.The person who owns this forum makes money off us rotting off our data.

I think the server is based in switzerland or something so I don't think it will be taken down anytime soon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167
Only 2 scenarios

1. I get my hair, ascend and leave this site to become a male model and this site dies because the only good poster leaves
2. I don’t get my hair and I post on this site and keep it alive till I die

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Mongrelcel, SOS-Sonic and 2 others
Notice how they are all tall and good looking.Why would a ugly person show their face on a forum known to destroy peoples egos?

Lol no one is gonna ascend here buddy boyo.This forum is a rotting forum.The person who owns this forum makes money off us rotting off our data.

I think the server is based in switzerland or something so I don't think it will be taken down anytime soon.
Are you serious? I’d say maybe 60% of people here are taking some measures to improve themselves. The rotters here should just move to .co since that’s more of a complaining/rotting site.

Are you serious? I’d say maybe 60% of people here are taking some measures to improve themselves. The rotters here should just move to .co since that’s more of a complaining/rotting site.
No one here is self improving.The only ones that were self improving already had good looks or good enough looks to begin with

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Most men here will get girlfriends, get married and have kids in real life and leave this site for good. All the good stuff has been discussed to death. Facial aesthetics science isn't developing much, almost all legit theories has been mentioned. This site will eventually die after all the good posters are gone.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Mongrelcel, johncruz12345 and 1 other person

Interesting take on the matter.Indeed my opinion is also that this site will die out but blackpill will probably never be mainstream. Let say it happens it will be bad for us in the short while. ascension will lose it´s meaning. It is out of my mind to interract with people outside this forum in a manner to blackpill them like it was the case with tiktok. People don´t seem to keep their mouth shut...

• +1
The latter seems likelier if the vocal minority continue being more extreme (hateful, misogynistic)

• +1
Maybe we will be put in camps and have our technology taken away.That is how the site will die

I’ll be sad once this forum is gone i really gotta get some nigga’s discords if it does go download abruptly