How do you train to become NT?

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
What do you guys do to train yourself to be NT? Last summer I literally watched Hampton Brandon stream vods over and over and studied him. It sounds fucked but it worked, I just became an alter ego was narcy as fuck. Even if I hit on hot girls and got brutally rejected I wouldn't care because I thought I was the shit. Then I found this forum and it destroyed my confidence lol, gotta take a break eventually from this stuff.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, Time Travel, Uncle Sam and 7 others
Bartender job

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, cardiologist, Norwooder and 4 others
I spent a lot of time on NTmaxxing during college which was absolutely a waste. Now I’ve completely given up on it.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Got the hunter eyes and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I spent a lot of time on NTmaxxing during college which was absolutely a waste. Now I’ve completely given up on it.
I think its legit. I got lots of girls when I was being narcy and even if i got rejected I wouldnt care

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Deleted member 616
NT = growing up in the right environment with much social exposure from a young age, good looks = more of that unless you live on a mountain.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: stuckneworleans, cardiologist, Deleted member 2748 and 9 others
I think its legit. I got lots of girls when I was being narcy and even if i got rejected I wouldnt care
If you were NT growing up it should be easy: Just try to figure out what people want, say what they love to say and be low inhib.

But if you were not NT to begin with this will be extremely tiring. My experience. Unless you’re chad - people will go out of their ways to please you and look past your mistakes (unless you’re legit autistic).

I’ve given up on NTmaxxing not only because it’s against my nature (I do enjoy solitary hobbies) but the blackpill also taught me getting laid is way more about looks than about NT. And looksmaxing did get me laid.

Would I slay more if I became NT? Probably. But that would also mean sacrificing a lifestyle I enjoy, and fighting against my nature. I’m be chad or die trying not only to slay more but also to be more tolerated in my behavior- only chad can truly “be himself “.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, cardiologist, RAITEIII and 5 others
I can never be NT 😭😭😭. I’m severely mentally ill and deluded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I become NT when I drink alchojol. I seem a little more normal because my inhibition is lower. Once it fades away I become fucked all over again. It’s this simple: it’s over for gallons of men, man, fucking gallons and gallons of them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, RAITEIII, wagbox and 1 other person
I become NT when I drink alchojol. I seem a little more normal because my inhibition is lower. Once it fades away I become fucked all over again. It’s this simple: it’s over for gallons of men, man, fucking gallons and gallons of them.

I just become insane when I drink alcohol imagine having a magic drug that makes you seem more normal

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
What do you guys do to train yourself to be NT? Last summer I literally watched Hampton Brandon stream vods over and over and studied him. It sounds fucked but it worked, I just became an alter ego was narcy as fuck. Even if I hit on hot girls and got brutally rejected I wouldn't care because I thought I was the shit. Then I found this forum and it destroyed my confidence lol, gotta take a break eventually from this stuff.
this is a ridiculous concept

the main reason hampton brandon gets away with acting like he does is because of his 6'3 height (his NT is genetic) - if he was 5'9 and acting like that you can guarantee he'd be laying down stone cold on the sidewalk in every stream.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Norwooder, Deleted member 2506 and 1 other person
I just become insane when I drink alcohol imagine having a magic drug that makes you seem more normal
That’s why I’m always drinking. Before I go anywhere social I must drink a lot of alchojol to
Make sure I am open and not reserved and quiet. I usually drink brandy or some other hard liquor. I make sure to drink gallons of it, man. Gallons and fucking gallons of liquor.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, stuckneworleans, Got the hunter eyes and 2 others
That’s why I’m always drinking. Before I go anywhere social I must drink a lot of alchojol to
Make sure I am open and not reserved and quiet. I usually drink brandy or some other hard liquor. I make sure to drink gallons of it, man. Gallons and fucking gallons of liquor.
Just kill your liver to be NT theory

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, DidntRead, Doomerteen and 3 others
this is a ridiculous concept

the main reason hampton brandon gets away with acting like he does is because of his 6'3 height (his NT is genetic) - if he was 5'9 and acting like that you can guarantee he'd be laying down stone cold on the sidewalk in every stream.
Worked for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506 and Vidyacoper
Worked for me.
define "worked"

what is the end goal in being NT? to get laid. yet you say you "wouldn't care" if girls "brutally rejected" you...

counter intuitive, isn't it?

• +1
define "worked"

what is the end goal in being NT? to get laid. yet you say you "wouldn't care" if girls "brutally rejected" you...

counter intuitive, isn't it?
I wasn't afriad to approach and hit on random girls. Thought I was the shit anywhere i went. Obviously NT isnt going to make up for looks which is why i got rejected by super hot girls but I still got more girls than I did when I never talked to them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506, Vidyacoper and Equinox
NT = growing up in the right environment with much social exposure from a young age, good looks = more of that unless you live on a mountain.
not really, my entire childhood was spent in complete social isolation
it was so bad I still struggle with the depression that I developed due to it

but I'm still pretty NT

• +1
not really, my entire childhood was spent in complete social isolation
it was so bad I still struggle with the depression that I developed due to it

but I'm still pretty NT
I don't believe you you won't be on this site
Anyways op who is Brandon Hampton? Nevere heard of him before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Hampton Brandon maxxing is legit af tbh. (if you're good looking*****)

• +1
Bruh I watched Cx for years and not nt at all

• +1
Look = personnality.
Be chad you'll be NT

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, HumidVent and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Bruh I watched Cx for years and not nt at all
I didnt watch Ice just hampton brandon and i didnt watch i literally studied him and how he acts and created an alter ego

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Vidyacoper and Matthias8272
Get off this forum

• +1
Pay attention to confirmed slayers and just copy their mannerisms

• +1
yo hampton brandon most nt person of all time ngl

he was 6'3 and white and gl tho so ye lol

but hes still most entertaining streamer of all time

just copy his lines and hold a camera and act like ur a streamer theory

• +1
yo hampton brandon most nt person of all time ngl

he was 6'3 and white and gl tho so ye lol

but hes still most entertaining streamer of all time

just copy his lines and hold a camera and act like ur a streamer theory
Mirin how low inhib he is. i want to be like him one day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
I wasn't afriad to approach and hit on random girls. Thought I was the shit anywhere i went. Obviously NT isnt going to make up for looks which is why i got rejected by super hot girls but I still got more girls than I did when I never talked to them
yes nigga this is what retards dont understand ab cold approach

u need thick skin

5-10/100 girls will say yes if ur smooth and looksmaxxed w good body, cologne, not hideous face, NT, charisma, fashion, not a meme but non shit hair

id rather take that than 0 on tinder

• +1
Sorry bro, you can't.

• +1
Reactions: Xander578 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Blackpilled.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
I'm slightly retarded, can someone explain what NT is?

• +1
  • +1
Okay then share your view with us

For personality
It's genes (50~65%) and looks (genes too so basically 90%+) of course there is ugly people who are NT and happy, but this is just a exception and most normies are going to be depressed or narcissist (overcompensatory mechanism) so...

"Positive (Halo effect)
A beautiful child on his first day of school -> The teacher all love him and the students want to become his friends -> The child becomes more positive and confident -> The teacher all love him even more and his social position at school rises -> The child becomes much more positive and gains much more confidence -> x -> y -> x -> y

Negative (Failo effect)
An ugly child on his first day of school -> The teacher all dislike him and the students all ignore or bully him-> The child becomes more depressed and timid -> The teacher dislike him even more, the ignoring and bullying increase -> The child becomes much more depressed, timid and anxious -> x -> y -> x -> y

Skip a few years later.

The beautiful child and the ugly child had lived in the same reality but have had polarizing experiences, the first one thinks the world is a beautiful place and has a positive outlook on life, his personality reflects this, he is confident, outgoing, social and likable. As with the ancient Greeks, that was is beautiful is to be considered good aka Chad.

For the ugly child, the world is a cruel, harsh and unforgiving place and his personality will reflect this. He will be bitter, reclused, distrustful and hateful towards the world.

Your personality gets shaped by your interactions with the world, these interactions are shaped by appearance and thus your personality is indirectly derived from your appearance. Improving your appearance will have an indirect effect on your personality and general view on life, they are two sides of the same coin that shape you as a person."

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stuckneworleans, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Xander578 and 1 other person
jon zherka is NT too saw alot of irl streams of him picking up girls

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
For personality
It's genes (50~65%) and looks (genes too so basically 90%+) of course there is ugly people who are NT and happy, but this is just a exception and most normies are going to be depressed or narcissist (overcompensatory mechanism) so...

"Positive (Halo effect)
A beautiful child on his first day of school -> The teacher all love him and the students want to become his friends -> The child becomes more positive and confident -> The teacher all love him even more and his social position at school rises -> The child becomes much more positive and gains much more confidence -> x -> y -> x -> y

Negative (Failo effect)
An ugly child on his first day of school -> The teacher all dislike him and the students all ignore or bully him-> The child becomes more depressed and timid -> The teacher dislike him even more, the ignoring and bullying increase -> The child becomes much more depressed, timid and anxious -> x -> y -> x -> y

Skip a few years later.

The beautiful child and the ugly child had lived in the same reality but have had polarizing experiences, the first one thinks the world is a beautiful place and has a positive outlook on life, his personality reflects this, he is confident, outgoing, social and likable. As with the ancient Greeks, that was is beautiful is to be considered good aka Chad.

For the ugly child, the world is a cruel, harsh and unforgiving place and his personality will reflect this. He will be bitter, reclused, distrustful and hateful towards the world.

Your personality gets shaped by your interactions with the world, these interactions are shaped by appearance and thus your personality is indirectly derived from your appearance. Improving your appearance will have an indirect effect on your personality and general view on life, they are two sides of the same coin that shape you as a person."

I am aware of the existence of said effects but the average people aren't beautiful or ugly enough (let's call it circumstance 1 and 2) to the point that their social interactions will be dramatically influenced at such a young age so stating that every interaction depends on your looks is an overstatement and suggests that you and @Griffith might not have a very wide set of experiences to make those conclusions lol.

That theory belongs to a bigger one and it's that your behaviour/personality and over time even brain chemistry are altered depending on your circumstances (growing up in the right environment with much social exposure while looking average will be circumstance #3) , which at that current time may involve your looks or it may not, and if it does it'll also have different degrees of influence and impact, always remembering that there can be other factors.

I could give a great perspective of this just by talking about my life (circumstance #4)but I'm going to refrain from doing so since it's not representative. A part of me feels literally feels attacked reading that certain, unfortunately developed traits, of my personality have been solely caused by my looks and not the circumstances I had lmao.

Just as a quick example someone who's been school homed and has a completely limited, almost non existent, social interaction is bound to have repercussions in their personalities(circumstance #5) and be less socially competent than someone in public school.

There's also the role that your parents have, whether they're a means to create positivity in your life (circumstances #7 and #8) or straight away the complete opposite...

There's just so much that can happen and I would never be able to say it's just looks, but I'll agree that everything is easier to overcome if you look good/better and start to counteract your psyche with positive, fullfilling experiences, which I guess is what I'm trying to do.

It's a complex topic and can't just be oversimplified that way while trying to capture complete accuracy tbh.

@OwlGod

• +1
Why would that be?
You're faking being nt, that's legit

It's impossible to be completely nt after being blackpilled, not even the whitepill can send you back to a normie tier

• +1
Honestly, being surrounded by NT friends is what made me less autistic. I was isolated before college due to peak autism but have gotten considerably better thanks to friends.
I'm slightly retarded, can someone explain what NT is?
neurotypical aka normie
pre-gamemaxxing

Last edited:
  • +1
I was ultra NT charismatic until puberty made me ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
You're faking being nt, that's legit

It's impossible to be completely nt after being blackpilled, not even the whitepill can send you back to a normie tier
I just started talking to classmates and eventuallystopped being socially anxious
Before that, I would legit get nervous about going to the groaceries store

• +1
Reactions: Got the hunter eyes and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Honestly, being surrounded by NT friends is what made me less autistic. I was isolated before college due to peak autism but have gotten considerably better thanks to friends.

neurotypical aka normie

pre-gamemaxxing
what if i have never had a friend and have no opportunity to make them

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: cardiologist and ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back