how do you unsee the black pill?

K

Kirby7000

Master
How people look at me and give me disgusting looks. How people fail to hold eye contact and avoid me. People ignoring me in conversations or calling me annoying when i do the same thing chad does. How do I forget it all?

?

dunno dude, shoulda never let it get that bad. maybe therapy and loving friends and partner :p:p

the black pill is true, but it just gets boring, obvious, and mundane leading you to stop thinking about it at one point or another

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and boss8055
the black pill is true, but it just gets boring, obvious, and mundane leading you to stop thinking about it at one point or another

dunno dude, shoulda never let it get that bad. maybe therapy and loving friends and partner :p:p
when people treat me bad, dont look me in the eyes, ignore what i say i know 100% its my face and not what I say. I cant take it

U can't boyo making an account here is already enough to never escape :lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: jué, mulattocel and Kirby7000
You don't try to forget it, plus you can't just escape the blackpill, doesn't serve you to avoid reality. Either just plain accept that people devalue you on sight or do what you can to improve yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Kirby7000
u can't, once you've seen the truth u can't keep living the lie and its not even the "blackpill" its just natural behaviour.

when people treat me bad, dont look me in the eyes, ignore what i say i know 100% its my face and not what I say. I cant take it
it took me over two years to not really think about it at all, like yea a bit but not really anymore, easiest way is just to drop all related content, you’ll know why people are acting the way they do but it’s not something you will be constantly over analyzing

it took me over two years to not really think about it at all, like yea a bit but not really anymore, easiest way is just to drop all related content, you’ll know why people are acting the way they do but it’s not something you will be constantly over analyzing
the thing that bothers me the most is people not giving me eye contact and people feeling uncomfortable around me. I know something is wrong with my looks at that moment and I go crazy to at least fake out of sub 5 territory. Cant really have social interactions if people are consistently visibly afraid of me.

How people look at me and give me disgusting looks. How people fail to hold eye contact and avoid me. People ignoring me in conversations or calling me annoying when i do the same thing chad does. How do I forget it all?

?
theres no way to escape it