How does 40 year old Meeks avoid skin sagging? Unlimited bone?

count grishnackh

count grishnackh

Lol
JFL. Look at this, fucking ridiculous. His zygos can be seen from Mumbai. Is there a way implants can mimic this?

PSL gods   Just dance 1 9 screenshot

Eat the primal diet and maybe your offspring will look like that

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
Because he is a model, he get paid to look good, probably has the best doctors and surgeons to help him stay that way.
His genetics also do benefits him.

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB and GreekGenes
Because he is a model, he get paid to look good, probably has the best doctors and surgeons to help him stay that way.
His genetics also do benefits him.
Meeks is probably one of the few models in the world who has no had any surgery done, I just legit think he has excess bone mass from fighting niggers when he was younger. He said he and his brother was attacked for being lightskinned by blacks when they were children and got into fights everyday

183231411 924055848373457 4607535502907291791 n

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
Thicker skin is better for aging purposes, and ya, whether or not it will sag and whether or not you'll have bone definition are questions of how much bone you have in your face. Not saying my skin is anywhere near Meeks', but this combination of thick skin and robustness is one of the reasons why I feel like I have a lot to work with at 30 instead of just jumping off a bridge.

• +1
Reactions: count grishnackh
Meeks is probably one of the few models in the world who has no had any surgery done, I just legit think he has excess bone mass from fighting niggers when he was younger. He said he and his brother was attacked for being lightskinned by blacks when they were children and got into fights everyday

View attachment 3121949
You're pathetic no wonder you're an incel m rope cope already no one wants you walking the earth

You're pathetic no wonder you're an incel m rope cope already no one wants you walking the earth
how am I pathetic? Jeremy Meeks and his brother were attacked by blacks for their looks. He talks about it in detail in his book