How does a bad diet affect your face

blackpilledforlife

blackpilledforlife

Iron
Im not talking about being lean and not getting fat, only face. I eat wings and fries and drink cola everyday how will It affect my face ? Like Will it age me ?Most people my age smoke weed and drink, I dont, and my only dopamine is tasty junk food but im worried it can age me on the long term?

• JFL
Reactions: ascension!
Im not talking about being lean and not getting fat, only face. I eat wings and fries and drink cola everyday how will It affect my face ? Like Will it age me ?Most people my age smoke weed and drink, I dont, and my only dopamine is tasty junk food but im worried it can age me on the long term?
it'll probably just bloat ur face and might give acne

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Ken and blackpilledforlife
sugar makes you get ance i think

• +1
Reactions: casadebanho, Ken and blackpilledforlife
chad eats pizza and drink pepsi for every meal and looks better then you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BearBoy, Iblamejordan, Deleted member 14392 and 8 others
chad eats pizza and drink pepsi for every meal and looks better then you
I know he looks better jfl im just trying to not become worse than I am :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, NumbThePain and Deleted member 19453
I’ve had a shit diet on my bulk this last month and no zits. I used to always have at least one zit in my face until I started using clindamycin 3 months ago. Diet doesn’t really matter it’s more of a bacterial cause

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism and blackpilledforlife
It will age your face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26289 and blackpilledforlife
But how ? Is there any proof? :feelsrope:
Yes. There is a lot of proof. It should be common knowledge that an unhealthy diet accelerates the aging process (not just skin, but all of your organs too) fried foods are source of free radicals, causing oxidative stress - a cause of aging. Processed foods are also associated with increase inflammation, another cause of aging. Sugar from cola or other sources causes glycation, this process causes binding of a sugar to a protein or lipid -another major cause of aging, as the collagen is negatively impacted by this process and can make you appear older. I also read that sugar causes telomere shortening. I’d recommend searching “fried foods skin aging” and “glycation skin aging”, there are many articles and studies.

• +1
Reactions: badamj, aga04, Deleted member 23554 and 1 other person
honestly probably wont make that big a difference

• +1
Reactions: blackpilledforlife
I’ve had a shit diet on my bulk this last month and no zits. I used to always have at least one zit in my face until I started using clindamycin 3 months ago. Diet doesn’t really matter it’s more of a bacterial cause
Yeah apparently it's a huge factor but @Prettyboy and @TsarTsar444 don't wanna make an antibioticsmaxx guide

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension!, blackpilledforlife and TsarTsar444
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, ascension! and blackpilledforlife
  • +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and blackpilledforlife

People who eat a ton of sugar and high carb diets will look like absolute shit in their late 20s and 30+.

Just like cigarettes - it wont ruin your skin instantly.
But when the consequences hit you a few years down the road you will regret it, skin glycation isn't reversible.
Pseudoscience, article made by a company selling you the "cure" for it kek. Excess carbs get converted to fat

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, sub5inchcel and blackpilledforlife
Just bloated face, which is a looksmin if you're already not that good looking. You can water fast to debloat

Lean face is everything if you have atleast some bones

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ascension! and blackpilledforlife
Yeah apparently it's a huge factor but @Prettyboy and @TsarTsar444 don't wanna make an antibioticsmaxx guide
Try eating a raw carrot salad with coconut oil in the morning on an empty stomach. Do this first for a few days and see how you feel. Don't jump on the nukes immediately

• +1
Reactions: casety, ascension!, sub5inchcel and 1 other person
Yes. There is a lot of proof. It should be common knowledge that an unhealthy diet accelerates the aging process (not just skin, but all of your organs too) fried foods are source of free radicals, causing oxidative stress - a cause of aging. Processed foods are also associated with increase inflammation, another cause of aging. Sugar from cola or other sources causes glycation, this process causes binding of a sugar to a protein or lipid -another major cause of aging, as the collagen is negatively impacted by this process and can make you appear older. I also read that sugar causes telomere shortening. I’d recommend searching “fried foods skin aging” and “glycation skin aging”, there are many articles and studies.
Thanks
I just try to console myself telling myself that many people smoke cigs and weed and drink alcohol several times a week and I don’t
I Was never addicted to cigs or drugs but fast food and sugar is an addiction I cannot stop I tried so many times but I feel miserable without it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Maybe skin but it’s mostly cope.

People who eat a ton of sugar and high carb diets will look like absolute shit in their late 20s and 30+.

But when the consequences hit you a few years down the road you will regret it, skin glycation isn't reversible.
A good diet that provides you all the nutrients, supplements and good sunscreen is the last Skinmaxxing for pubertycels?

Try eating a raw carrot salad with coconut oil in the morning on an empty stomach. Do this first for a few days and see how you feel. Don't jump on the nukes immediately
I was eating this powerful salad of three raw carrots with two tbsps of olive/coconut oil along with apple cider vinegar for pH and stomach acid, should I keep eating it?

Why does Ray Peat reccomend this?

Why does Ray Peat reccomend this?
Raw carrots are have very high insoluble fiber amounts and are unique in that they bind to excess waste in the colon like endotoxics from bacteria and some hormones like estrogen preventing their reuptake by the blood circulation

NjczMA-richard-ramirez-5.webp

Make sure to brush your teeth tho!

And after, what do

Also raw raw or or peeled because i just ate an entire unpeeled carrot and i don't feel so good

• JFL

AGEs are caused more by FFA, sugar prevents some of that. If you eat sugar in moderation your skin will look better.

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
Whenever I eat too much sugar, I get sick, bloated and some acne (I rarely got acne in my my teen years so this is noticeable side effect)

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 19453
Rip

• +1
bloats u, acne and nukes ur collagen

• +1
a bad diet
  • impedes masseter hypertrophy and impedes craniofacial development especially if there is vitamin k2, b12, vit d deficiency
  • causes pasty white skin due to vitamin deficiency (versus ideal rosy red cheeks)
  • causes one to lack beta carotene glow which is commonly associated with good health
  • impedes collagen matrix causing sagging and wrinkly skin if there is vit c deficiency.

Last edited:
  • +1
a bad diet
  • impedes masseter hypertrophy and impedes craniofacial development especially if there is vitamin k2, b12, vit d deficiency
  • causes pasty white skin due to vitamin deficiency (versus ideal rosy red cheeks)
  • causes one to lack beta carotene glow which is commonly associated with good health
  • impedes collagen matrix causing sagging and wrinkly skin if there is vit c deficiency.
But what can I do :feelsbadman: