How does a Low Trust High Intimidation Chad get treated in life?

Octavian_Augustus

Octavian_Augustus

L'État, c'est moi
Like Richard Ramirez, Hernan Drago, maybe Tyson Ballou.

How does the chad halo combine with intimidating traits? Do people approach him, stay away from him etc? Is high trust better.

• +1
Reactions: rooman and justbentbro
low trust = over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and justbentbro
they might not get approached as much but usually will have every girl they come in contact with crushing on them so they just need to approach to slay.

i remember this HQNP persian girl asked me if i knew a douchebag looking dude at the gym - i said no why she said "he looks like he'd be interesting to get to know" it was hella weird this guy wasn't even chad facially probably HTN 6'5 with the most punchable face ive ever seen.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, rooman, Deleted member 19766 and 2 others
Richard Ramirez, Hernan Drago, maybe Tyson Ballou.
all get approached hard except the ogre incel one retard reamirez. ballou got slayer pheno, hernan got the handsome prince pheno and ramirez got the ogre loner pheno.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 19766 and justbentbro
all get approached hard except the ogre incel one retard reamirez. ballou got slayer pheno, hernan got the handsome prince pheno and ramirez got the ogre loner pheno.
Drago looks scary though with his insane cheekbones and eyes. Ballou also has that kind of mysterious look.

IDK if women would feel as comfortable approaching them vs a high trust chad like Chico.

I also think men would be more intimated by the first two.

• +1
Reactions: rooman and forevermirin
Drago looks scary though with his insane cheekbones and eyes. Ballou also has that kind of mysterious look.

IDK if women would feel as comfortable approaching them vs a high trust chad like Chico.

I also think men would be more intimated by the first two.
woman will approach and kill for a gl face don't worry, they are hardwired to do that for ideal genes.
ballou and drago got the slayer face not the ogre low trust that is the failo. ogre low trust is death. its doom. its the grave itself

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
yep, i had a low trust chad friend who could usually slay when he wanted but my female friends all told me they didn't like him jfl. that's because these girls were mtb at best. he still got approached by stacies tho.

now i have high trust htn/chadlite friends who get hit on so openly its ridiculous. like girls sitting in a group laughing and one of them shouts "you're cute" basically getting catcalled.

they think low trust high fighting success face chad (like my avi) would kill them in cold blood if they catcalled him.

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus

idk i feel like niggas like ballou would not get many apporoaches, look at his low trust face, i feel like females gonna think he's gl but wouldn't appoach first, he would need to make first move

yep, i had a low trust chad friend who could usually slay when he wanted but my female friends all told me they didn't like him jfl. that's because these girls were mtb at best. he still got approached by stacies tho.

now i have high trust htn/chadlite friends who get hit on so openly its ridiculous. like girls sitting in a group laughing and one of them shouts "you're cute" basically getting catcalled.

they think low trust high fighting success face chad (like my avi) would kill them in cold blood if they catcalled him.
Yeah you're right. High confidence stacies will love low trust chad. He is a polarizing person but giga-stacies probably like him the most.

High trust is probably better for overall results.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: t50prince and forevermirin
View attachment 2177062
idk i feel like niggas like ballou would not get many apporoaches, look at his low trust face, i feel like females gonna think he's gl but wouldn't appoach first, he would need to make first move
He's also modeling here but IRL he will come across as intimidating I'm sure. I think it will take a high confidence stacy to go to talk to him

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
Yeah you're right. High confidence stacies will love low trust chad. He is a polarizing person but giga-stacies probably like him the most.

High trust is probably better for overall results.
i think its because with low trust chad beckies know he will pump and dump and generally treat them like shit. high trust chads fool the emotional feembrain into hoping he's a nice guy at heart who wont.

• JFL
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
View attachment 2177062
low trust and gl is a whole another world compared to ugly and low tust.
80% of the slayers i see are low trust but good looking.
i know this because i have seen how females act around gl but low trust guys in college, their dms are rage fuel.

• +1
Reactions: rooman and justbentbro
Where do u live man ??? How are these indians 6'5 ??? @forevermirin
they might not get approached as much but usually will have every girl they come in contact with crushing on them so they just need to approach to slay.

i remember this HQNP persian girl asked me if i knew a douchebag looking dude at the gym - i said no why she said "he looks like he'd be interesting to get to know" it was hella weird this guy wasn't even chad facially probably HTN 6'5 with the most punchable face ive ever seen.

STRs only pretty much, I would assume it's hard to find a pure and innocent htb+ that wants to be in a ltr with a low trust chad but idk, it just doesn't seem compatible