How does anyone like summer?

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
It's beyond me. Hot and humid, aggressive insects that have nothing better to do than buzz around your face and try to bite you any chance they get, stuffed public transport, overcrowded places, people smelling like shit, pollen and the list goes on.

I've been sitting on a park bench for literally two minutes, covered from head to toe while everyone else is running around in shorts, t-shirts or tank tops at 30° C and have already been bitten several times by a giant horsefly and mosquitoes - through my thick fucking jeans. These creatures are ruthless. Trying to bite me again as I'm typing. Worst season of the year

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shogrim, Deleted member 27987, eyelidcel and 22 others
Finally, thank you

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
It's beyond me. Hot and humid, aggressive insects that have nothing better to do than buzz around your face and try to bite you any chance they get, stuffed public transport, overcrowded places, people smelling like shit, pollen and the list goes on.

I've been sitting on a park bench for literally two minutes, covered from head to toe while everyone else is running around in shorts, t-shirts or tank tops at 30° C and have already been bitten several times by a giant horsefly and mosquitoes - through my thick fucking jeans. These creatures are ruthless. Trying to bite me again as I'm typing. Worst season of the year
Theoretically its holidays. Sun. Show off body beach... drink... go out...

But you and I are different arent we. If I was rich id probably like summer. I used to hate it. Now im indifferent. I dont like snow tho

go to the beach with friends and girls

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel and Deleted member 28691
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, It'snotover and Deleted member 28691
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gargantuan, Primalsplit and Bewusst
go to the beach with friends and girls
he has no friends and gets no girls he just sits at home smoking packs of cigs and downing 6packs of beer
incel trait to hate summer and thats exactly what he is oh he is also a self proclaimed expert on nutrition and health. but he is not at all rofl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, falcon1, Deleted member 29167 and 3 others
You like that? Guess I'm the weirdo then for not being a masochist
lol? who cares. you will get biten even at home ,when u sleep

summer is great because of sports too

weather is good, no one really thinks about insects. its weird to think about them ,they might be annoying at very best

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Gargantuan
i cant rot at home in peace my pc be overheating my head itches cuz of my dandruff problems my plams be sweaty knees weak

in the winter i can cover my subhuman frame with 2 jackets and wear scarf and be so cozy outside and at home i love going outside in winter i dont feel judged

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Bewusst, rand anon and 2 others
Incel trait if you hate summer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel, Danish_Retard, falcon1 and 4 others
Literally only ugly people have told me they hate summer and the heat.

Just go inside and knit then idk

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and softlysoftly

Where exactly do you live, sir......India?
There are plenty of places with acceptable summer weather.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
19 c here. It's good.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Ban summers

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Over for me. Weather here is the same all year round

I hate summer for the exact reason you stated. Based man. Muh summer is great meanwhile:
sweating worse than a pig
Extremely hot wheater that makes you want to kys
Cockroaches, mosquitos everywhere
Awakening many time during you sleep covered in sweat due to high temperature
Too many people in bars and too many screaming children around too
I can't wait for the end of this shitty season.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, TUSSELEIF, Danish_Retard and 4 others
try living somewhere cold and continental and dealing -20 and below weather (with windchills) for 7 fucking months then come back to me about the horriblness of summer.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Danish_Retard, Bewusst and 1 other person
try living somewhere cold and continental and dealing -20 and below weather (with windchills) for 7 fucking months then come back to me about the horriblness of summer.
legit. fall and winter are both so miserable, dull, cold, and the day ends so fast. sun is down at 5pm just after work. and you go to work in the morning when it's the coldest. these niggas don't know and should be grateful for longer summers

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and ambiguous
legit. fall and winter are both so miserable, dull, cold, and the day ends so fast. sun is down at 5pm just after work. and you go to work in the morning when it's the coldest. these niggas don't know and should be grateful for longer summers
subtropical shitskins don't understand winter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, ArcticStorm and Deleted member 28904
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gonthar and softlysoftly
Literally only ugly people have told me they hate summer and the heat.

Just go inside and knit then idk
Okay, Sir! We got it. I never denied that I'm ugly. I still wouldn't like summer if I were good-looking. I have a strong aversion towards sweat and insects. No go enjoy the weather. No need to bother replying to ugly people's threads on asperger forums

What about something in between? Muh extremes. Muh just be happy you have a roof over your head and something to eat. Muh privilege. There's always someone who got it worse. I don't need anyone's permission to express my opinion on things. People here are bitching about their tinder results and no one complains

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
What about something in between? Muh extremes. Muh just be happy you have a roof over your head and something to eat. Muh privilege. There's always someone who got it worse. I don't need anyone's permission to express my opinion on things. People here are bitching about their tinder results and no one complains
you subtropical ethnics just don't get it. after dealing with these nightmare winters for nearly 3 decades I just don't want to fucking see anyone complain about summer.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and ArcticStorm
sounds great tbh

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Where exactly do you live, sir......India?
There are plenty of places with acceptable summer weather.
Yeah JFL his description sounds like India or some African shitholes

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar

summer is cool if ur still in school and have the break, and not all of us are social losers like u, it’s the best time to hang out with friends and have nothing to stress over

I’m fucking begging for it to be under 28 Celsius where I live. Fuck summer.

Attachments

• IMG_1543.jpeg
    IMG_1543.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
I hate summer too

for the same reasons although I don't mind the sweat, it's more the high suffocating temperature, you become too slow when it's that hot. that temperature is very uncomfortable, it's harder to exercice outside and I'm a guy who exercice daily
I hate the insects too. I'm also a guy who cooks regularly, and I can't use my oven these days

the good thing this year is I have holidays.

For me the best periods of the year are Spring and the end of summer/start of autumn

they are the best because the weather is good even great and it's not as hot

Yeah JFL his description sounds like India or some African shitholes
Summer temperatures in Germany go up to 40 °C too, sometimes even slightly higher than that. Unlike mediterranean countries humidity is higher, which makes you sweat a lot more. I was in Turkey once and the heat was way more bearable than at home

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Danish_Retard
he has no friends and gets no girls he just sits at home smoking packs of cigs and downing 6packs of beer
incel trait to hate summer and thats exactly what he is oh he is also a self proclaimed expert on nutrition and health. but he is not at all rofl

you subtropical ethnics just don't get it. after dealing with these nightmare winters for nearly 3 decades I just don't want to fucking see anyone complain about summer.
Cope I have lived in iceland northen norway and tropical SEA and shithole India. I will take frostbite over heat

• JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel
i love the warmth

Warmth forever

If you don't like summer then you are unwell.
stuffed public transport, overcrowded places, people smelling like shit
Most likely unwell from the stress of living in a busy/overcrowded environment.

Mosquitoes and normies keep me in the basement

the only good part about it is going to beaches / swimming pools, and being able to go with only a t-shirt and shorts at night

in the rest clod weather mogs