How does anyone still have a gook obsession?

iloveboobs

iloveboobs

Ascending to ADONIS day by day
Gook women are the lowest on earth, even abos mog them. White women exist yet you go for the shittier looking ones, why?

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, gookcelriceR, WeiWei and 3 others
tagging gook lovers
@Shahnameh @WeiWei @HeightPilledum

water

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
Obsession no, but this forum has helped me and opened my eyes a lot about them for sure..

I was very skeptical even before, but I can say that now the situation is very brutal..

But even so, I'd anytime choose a life with a late 20s career oriented cute gook from China with 2 apartments in T1 cities and 2 cars, who would choose me just because I'm tall and not Asian etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, HeightPilledum, WeiWei and 1 other person
Obsession no, but this forum has helped me and opened my eyes a lot about them for sure..

I was very skeptical even before, but I can say that now the situation is very brutal..

But even so, I'd anytime choose a life with a late 20s career oriented cute gook from China with 2 apartments in T1 cities and 2 cars, who would choose me just because I'm tall and not Asian etc.

nigga... what?

legit. the older i get, im starting to feel the same about latinas. they have sex appeal, but only really look top tier if they are like 70% white

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and Rhino LeFort
legit. the older i get, im starting to feel the same about latinas. they have sex appeal, but only really look top tier if they are like 70% white
arent latinas really annoying and high ego

arent latinas really annoying and high ego

i dont know, but i remember i synonymized them with hot as a kid/when i was younger, and i dont really see it anymore

they are still much better than gook insects, though, ofc

• +1
I just hope I can get them if I can't get a white LTB with nice feet, blonde hair, blue eyes and a phat wet ass

• JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR and iloveboobs
I just hope I can get them if I can't get a white LTB with nice feet, blonde hair, blue eyes and a phat wet ass
nigga going for the trash when there would still be better options like MENA or desi

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and HTNcutecel