How does autism help you get laid? (It legit must because autism is genetic, survived and is rising)

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
I read that autism is 80% genetic. Following evolution there MUST be a genetic advantage to being autistic.

How does autism help you get laid?

• JFL
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 21182

There is no genetic advantage autism is a fairly new fenomenon

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
Autists show no interest in the girl and the girl thinks its hot since they want what they cant have

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
TBH I think it is just autistic women don't know how to filter guys and get fucked by men normie girls wouldn't get fucked by.

I want men to have some advantage tho lol

Down syndrome exists therefore it serves an evolutionary advantage as well???
HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT MUTATIONS NIGGER???

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Respalier, Deleted member 18879 and 1 other person
I read that autism is 80% genetic. Following evolution there MUST be a genetic advantage to being autistic.

That means it's not genetic.

makes you low inhib

Autism is rising because of mutational load (consequence of modern medicine and low infant mortality rates globally), not because it's good also there are some studies that suggest tylenol and pollutants have an effect on the possibility of a foetus developing autism prenatally

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and DR. NICKGA
Autism is rising because of mutational load (consequence of modern medicine and low infant mortality rates globally), not because it's good also there are some studies that suggest tylenol and pollutants have an effect on the possibility of a foetus developing autism prenatally
STRESSORS THAT STRESS THE BODY, also because 30y+ roastie"s are allowed to get baby"s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
The reality is, 97% of time whether or not you autism, it doesn't matter. People like to cope on this forum claiming that it's significant part of why they can't get their dick wet, but that's all it is, more cope. I've genuinely seen posts of people who were 6'2+, and white, claiming that being non NT is the reason they're an incel.

They get dopamine from feeling oppressed, trumping those with actual sub human genetics like me with mountains of cope.