How does Chad cope with being in a LTR?

mulattocel

mulattocel

5’8” sub7, negative canthal tilt, 133 IQ autist
When you’re a GL man confined to only one woman, how does he control his primal instincts knowing he has his pick of virtually any girl he wants?

Fucking one woman for the rest of your life sounds like eating the same exact meal every single day. Nobody is that loyal and committed and if they are, how do they pull it off?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Being worshipped by a woman that insists upon carrying your baby is legit the goal for any man. Reproduction is our purpose. Gotta keep the bloodline going.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Rimaxtis, Sigmapsycho and 3 others
Being worshipped by a woman that insists upon carrying your baby is legit the goal for any man. Reproduction is our purpose. Gotta keep the bloodline going.
But what if you wanna slay too?

But what if you wanna slay too?
The point of slaying biologically is to impregnate women, having a woman who is high effort in keeping and raising your baby is the final goal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
I can see why he does not want to reproduce, considering his genes.

• JFL
Reactions: Sens, sergeant blackpill and Deleted member 31445
The point of slaying biologically is to impregnate women, having a woman who is high effort in keeping and raising your baby is the final goal.
That’s debatable lol a lot of men want that, plus the freedom to use different shapes and colors to coom

He's a virgin, that's why he fell for the slaying meme

How do you go about that without getting caught?
I have been caught cheating before, depending on how you go about it and who you are, she will come to respect it 7/10 times.

I have been caught cheating before, depending on how you go about it and who you are, she will come to respect it 7/10 times.
How’d you get caught?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
one asian stacylite i dated was very connected, and she was clingy. Found out I was with two chicks and a friend the same day.
Close proximity will get you rekt. So that’s what incognito mode on dating apps are for :unsure:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581