How does chewing affect the face

Swolepenisman

Swolepenisman

Kraken
how can chewing affect the facial structure bone, and muscle ik it makes masseters large can it help under eye support

It does nothing. Ive been chewing pizzas for 18 years and i have a recessed chin its over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShredPill, KlutchPurpp, Almu and 3 others
i've been mewing for 2 years and i only started chewing 10 months ago. this was when i saw very noticeable changes. this gave me a visible jawline and ramus from the side. the masseters gaining size also stretched the skin, so my cheekbones were more defined from 3/4 and side. only bad thing is from chewing is my asymmetrical masseters. i know i chewed with equal strength on both sides of my jaw, and yet they're still asymmetrical. when i first chewed, i would chew everyday for an hour, but as time went by, the only change i saw was my masseters getting bloated from chewing, so i only chew 3 pieces of falim on each side for 15-30 mins every 2 weeks now. at a certain point, gains will just plateau and if you continue to chew religiously after this point, you can end up with bloated round masseters. my masseters have now flatten, and i noticed the only bone structure change is a protruding ramus;visible ramus from side and 3/4.

if u want to see changes in ur face, start chewing and mewing/swallowing correctly. and if u think what im saying is cope, just try to realize this takes no effort. just go on ebay, buy a box of falim for 7 bucks, just raise your tongue and swallow correctly. just do those, and you could change your lower third without surgery. whether the changes will look good all depends on ur genes.

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman