Discussion How does growth hormone work?

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Zephir
Joined
Oct 17, 2021
Posts
2,308
Reputation
2,080
From what i have observed, it seems like its more of a growth amplier than a growth catalyst.

Meaning that it does grow tissue independently. Instead it senses tissue growth which is already there, and therefore boosts it. So if testosterone is growing your dick, hgh will boost the growth of your dick instead of independently growing it in and of itself.

Ive come to this conclusion after hearing that gh grows breast tissue in women. But I have never heard of it causing gyno in men.

Can any hghcels or sciencecels say if my theory is correct or explain how it works?
 
cloUder

cloUder

Мօd
Joined
May 3, 2021
Posts
9,886
Reputation
21,499
 
ChristianChad

ChristianChad

Zephir
Joined
Mar 17, 2021
Posts
7,581
Reputation
8,440
Bitchwhipper2 said:
Ive come to this conclusion after hearing that gh grows breast tissue in women. But I have never heard of it causing gyno in men.
GH, Prolactin, Estridol, IGF, and Estridol are main things associated with gyno
Also acne
 
Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Zephir
Joined
Oct 17, 2021
Posts
2,308
Reputation
2,080
ChristianChad said:
GH, Prolactin, Estridol, IGF, and Estridol are main things associated with gyno
Also acne
Yeah, but is it the cause of hgh in an of itself, or is it that elevated gh amplifies the effects of estrogens and prolactin
 
ChristianChad

ChristianChad

Zephir
Joined
Mar 17, 2021
Posts
7,581
Reputation
8,440
Bitchwhipper2 said:
Yeah, but is it the cause of hgh in an of itself, or is it that elevated gh amplifies the effects of estrogens and prolactin
GH would amplify the growth of breast tissue and make the gyno more severe
 

Similar threads

Prettyboy
Replies
36
Views
1K
Freshkebab
F
Lev Peshkov
Replies
76
Views
2K
heanz
heanz
Prettyboy
Replies
132
Views
11K
BucketCrab
BucketCrab

Users who are viewing this thread

Top