How does height affect skull development

pablomaxx

pablomaxx

I've heard taller people are more likely to have disproportionately long midfaces

A lot of users here cope by saying they've never seen a male model type face on a body above 6'5 and they somehow link it to how height growth affects facial development. Is this actually true tho?

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker
taller people have taller skulls, but it's usually not the mid-face rather it's the top of the head, most nordics have rather tall but narrow foreheads.

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, Heinrich Schmidt, Allornothing and 3 others
my recessed mandible makes my chin appear short af and like i have short skull :cry::cry:

Short people bald more

This is how it affects skull development

This is how it affects skull development

Bro you have a million threads on how tall skulled 6'4 meso/ectomorphs are attractive, we get it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Costcosuperstore, 6ft4 and 1 other person
Yeah it is weird how this works. Probably in some part due to most people having a poor diet and having to spent aquired nutrients on either the face or length. Also mouth breathers have bad sleep so lower testosterone so growth plates might be open for longer. And mouth breathing causes a long midface.

• Hmm...
Reactions: pablomaxx
I wish a had a taller skull but a 6"6 i have a highbonemass skull like cavil

When on dating apps I always notice bitches with long narrow/poorly developed faces and I look at their height and they’re very tall. Literally can predict their height 9/10 times based on face alone