• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 13787
Good (y)

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Only tried once

• JFL
Me and @Rupert Pupkin are probably the only users that have tried it. Back in 2006 was my first time, I smoked it on some tin foil and I’ve been chasing the brown dragon ever since….

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 17829 and TsarTsar444
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16984
Horrible trash. Life is the best drug,.
Life is the best drug!

images

• +1
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp
Life is the best drug!

images
Drugs are for weak fools. I'll start working out harder than ever before and eat raw onions. You smoke that cowshit and wither away.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp and Elvisandreaa
You srs tried it? What method, and describe it better
Nah I've only actually taken opiates in pill form, hydros/percs etc. Easily my personal favorite type of drug though in all seriousness, just gives you a euphoric kind of calm and completely removes any anxiety immediately. I'm sure heroin feels amazing lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wollet2 and TsarTsar444
Drugs are for weak fools. I'll start working out harder than ever before and eat raw onions. You smoke that cowshit and wither away.
I'll work out! work hard! so hard! best drug ever! lift the weights bro!

2015 was cool :feelscry:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Nah I've only actually taken opiates in pill form, hydros/percs etc. Easily my personal favorite type of drug though in all seriousness, just gives you a euphoric kind of calm and completely removes any anxiety immediately. I'm sure heroin feels amazing lol

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 17763
several users on incels.is use heroin Ask them

• Woah
I'll work out! work hard! so hard! best drug ever! lift the weights bro!

2015 was cool :feelscry:
Imagine ruining your whole life for a couple nights of fun. I'm sure the heroin will feel like nothing you've ever had the first time. The next couple times will be insanely euphoric too, but you don't feel quite the same as the first time. You'll chase the feeling so long until an crippling addiction forms, your life has turned into a nightmare and your only escape is the dose of heroin that will let you dream for a small moment that everything was like it used to be before you became addicted. You have no possessions so you end up stealing cheese and high quality meats from the groceries, until they get on to you and you're no longer welcome there. You'll end up stealing car parts or selling your ass to homosexuals to get the money for the daily dose.

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Cidre enjoyer and Deleted member 7098
Imagine ruining your whole life for a couple nights of fun. I'm sure the heroin will feel like nothing you've ever had the first time. The next couple times will be insanely euphoric too, but you don't feel quite the same as the first time. You'll chase the feeling so long until an crippling addiction forms, your life has turned into a nightmare and your only escape is the dose of heroin that will let you dream for a small moment that everything was like it used to be before you became addicted. You have no possessions so you end up stealing cheese and high quality meats from the groceries, until they get on to you and you're no longer welcome there. You'll end up stealing car parts or selling your ass to homosexuals to get the money for the daily dose.
View attachment 1567392
Oh don't get me wrong heroin is very bad and will destroy your life. It's over in literally every way you can think of.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
View attachment 1567392
Mirin your story bro. stay strong 🙏

I took oxycodone after a surgery, it makes you sleepy and all your physical pain goes away. Mentally, it just made me feel very relaxed, like I had no worries

• +1
I took oxycodone after a surgery, it makes you sleepy and all your physical pain goes away. Mentally, it just made me feel very relaxed, like I had no worries
Sounds like ideal cope tbh jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16984
Yeah, I thought I would get high, but you don't really get high the way you do with weed or alcohol or psychodelics, you're still yourself, just a stress free version. I would definitely do it all the time if I could

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Unfortunately pills are really expensive and you develop a tolerance quickly so it's not realistic to do consistently, hence why people who get addicted switch to heroin and then it's just over lol

My parents have both been addicted to heroin for many years. They told me what heroin does is to disable any pain and discomfort in your brain. It's like your brain shuts down for bad feelings. Instead you feel a state of total, perfect happiness and warmth. The entire world is peaceful and beautiful. Everything is in order. You experience a state of total satisfaction and joy. It's like when you receive information that you have won 100 million Dollars in the lottery. I was also told it's like an orgasm but then 1000 times better.

Both my parents said they do not regret taking heroin. My dad contracted hepatitis C from his drug abuse (he shared needles back when nobody knew about HIV and Hepatitis C). Decades after he stopped doing drugs he developed liver cancer as a result. When I visited him to say goodbye as he was dying he told me it was still worth it and he doesn't regret anything. My mom who got Hepatitis C, too but managed to get rid of it suffered from this sickness for years but she, too, told me that if it wasn't illegal and that addictive she'd still use it every now and then.

My advice to you: Stay the fuck away from it bro. I see this might come as a surprise after what I have just written but if you knew my parents and other family you'd know what I was talking about. This shit will fuck up your life and you won't even mind. Both my parents lost almost all their teeth for example and I still have nightmares over my dad dying. It's completely fucked up.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and TsarTsar444
My parents have both been addicted to heroin for many years.
Sharing needles in a beautiful evening, beautiful love. :love:

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Sharing needles in a beautiful evening, beautiful love. :love:

No they were arrested and first met each other in a drug rehab center. This is where I was born. They shared needles with all kind of folks though. Back then HIV and Hepatitis were not known.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wollet2, TsarTsar444 and Sphinx
My parents have both been addicted to heroin for many years. They told me what heroin does is to disable any pain and discomfort in your brain. It's like your brain shuts down for bad feelings. Instead you feel a state of total, perfect happiness and warmth. The entire world is peaceful and beautiful. Everything is in order. You experience a state of total satisfaction and joy. It's like when you receive information that you have won 100 million Dollars in the lottery. I was also told it's like an orgasm but then 1000 times better.

Both my parents said they do not regret taking heroin. My dad contracted hepatitis C from his drug abuse (he shared needles back when nobody knew about HIV and Hepatitis C). Decades after he stopped doing drugs he developed liver cancer as a result. When I visited him to say goodbye as he was dying he told me it was still worth it and he doesn't regret anything. My mom who got Hepatitis C, too but managed to get rid of it suffered from this sickness for years but she, too, told me that if it wasn't illegal and that addictive she'd still use it every now and then.

My advice to you: Stay the fuck away from it bro. I see this might come as a surprise after what I have just written but if you knew my parents and other family you'd know what I was talking about. This shit will fuck up your life and you won't even mind. Both my parents lost almost all their teeth for example and I still have nightmares over my dad dying. It's completely fucked up.
Mirin join date

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
You haven't tried othee drugs yourself?

I used to drink half a bottle of Scotch every now and then back in the day but that's over. The most dangerous drug for me is sugar. Sugar is an incredibly strong drug. My dad was able to stop heroin but he stayed fat his whole life. There have been experiments with rats confirming that sugar is a stronger addiction than heroin.

• +1
I used to drink half a bottle of Scotch every now and then back in the day but that's over. The most dangerous drug for me is sugar. Sugar is an incredibly strong drug. My dad was able to stop heroin but he stayed fat his whole life. There have been experiments with rats confirming that sugar is a stronger addiction than heroin.
Yeah its giga addictive

• JFL
Cigarettes too

• JFL
Never did drugs in my life. I'm a good kid :oops:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Sphinx
My parents also did Cocaine and LSD.

Cocaine => You feel very self confident.
LSD => You see crazy shit. My mom told me a friend got stuck on it and is now mentally retarded.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Sphinx

Why does heroin make teeth fall out

Me and @Rupert Pupkin are probably the only users that have tried it. Back in 2006 was my first time, I smoked it on some tin foil and I’ve been chasing the brown dragon ever since….
Is this true @JudgeandJury ?