How does it feel gymmaxing when you know your facial bones are kinda shit and soft anyway. what does gymcelling actually do then

D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
How do you feel abotu it.

Hapa here cant make a difference without a ton of surgery to my face for the most part lol

I dont give a shit

• +1
Reactions: virren and ItsOverCel
Literally justifying being lazy and inactive by saying muh face bones are bad anyway. Some people ascend with bp knowledge, others use it as a crutch to continue wasting their lives. Even if it's over for someone dating, gymmaxing still adds to their halo benefiting career and social lives in other ways. Or they can just enjoy the process of seeing their body change over time, who cares.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, Argentinazi, orthognathicenjoyer and 4 others
Gymmaxxing is not for bone but for muscle. Also is a easy way to switch up unhealthy habits as now your dedicated with a goal in mind.

For bone density you might want to alter your diet severely and read the bible.

your face can change alot depending how lean you are and the muscle you pack on your body

It’s just to increase daily caloric intake for me to make staying lean easier, other then that no reason, but low body fat is all the reason you need, 50% of broad looksmaxxing is being 10%

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
It could be a deterrent to bullying or harassment.

Hapa here cant make a difference without a ton of surgery to my face for the most part lol
dont be lazy

inject and workout

I have thick skin and my facial features are not super pronounced as a result, but just being low bodyfat makes my jaw look a million times better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Sweaty, energetic, exciting, satisfying, tiring, whatever else. The same way it feels for someone with good facial bones. Most people aren't obsessed with their looks the way people on here are. They just accept what they have and move forward with their lives.

Stfu.
And get shredded.

Muh bones

I have near perfect bones so I couldn’t care less.
Will never be a reality for me, yet I have this thought for literally every person in my gym, I legit get offended when sub8 females stare at me, fuck off.
That being said, one of the ugliest PSL 3 if that people I know is a super roided 5’8” 24” bideltoid gymcel with a genuine 8; Uber perfect body except for small tits, but a gorgeous face… so bones don’t matter? However, the one time she saw me she came up to me and started flirting jfl, such is life though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
You'll have a bigger ascension when you do finally get surgery.

At least that's what I'm hoping for.

• JFL
I just wanna look naturally muscular with an alright frame. Calisthenics is all I do. Weighted pull-ups, push-ups and side laterals for the shoulders with dumbbells

But this is all hope lol

I just wanna look naturally muscular with an alright frame. Calisthenics is all I do. Weighted pull-ups, push-ups and side laterals for the shoulders with dumbbells
It's all genetics anyway. Calisthenics is just as good as barbell training for most. Your body will refuse to get stronger at some point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
If you’ve never been truly lean then you have NO idea what you look like lean.

Stop being a lazy shit, counting calories is literally the easiest thing in the fucking world. You don’t even have to change WHAT you eat just the amounts.

Being weak and home All The Time is Boring. Stop coping

Literally justifying being lazy and inactive by saying muh face bones are bad anyway. Some people ascend with bp knowledge, others use it as a crutch to continue wasting their lives. Even if it's over for someone dating, gymmaxing still adds to their halo benefiting career and social lives in other ways. Or they can just enjoy the process of seeing their body change over time, who cares.
Opportunity cost of wasting 2 hours a day in the gym and forcing yourself to eat a diet is way more than the potential gains from it.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Opportunity cost of wasting 2 hours a day in the gym and forcing yourself to eat a diet is way more than the potential gains from it.
Instead of wasting two hours doing what? Rotting on forums? Like I said some people just enjoy the process of seeing changes. Using their bodies to do what it was intended to instead of sitting on their fat ass all day. Also as you get older your muscle mass and bone density will decrease and exercise reduces that. You can choose to be somebody who can still move around in their 90s or be in a wheelchair, it's up to you. Also 2 hours a day is retarded and completely unnecessary. 45mins - an hour 3-4x a week is plenty.

Last edited:
Instead of wasting two hours doing what? Rotting on forums? Like I said some people just enjoy the process of seeing changes. Using their bodies to do what it was intended to instead of sitting on their fat ass all day. Also as you get older your muscle mass and bone density will decrease and exercise reduces that. You can choose to be somebody who can still move around in their 90s or be in a wheelchair, it's up to you. Also 2 hours a day is retarded and completely unnecessary. 45mins - an hour 3-4x a week is plenty.
Hustling. Not everyone here is a loser who rots anytime they're not in the gym. Why do you care about walking when you're 90? Live fast die young.

Hustling. Not everyone here is a loser who rots anytime they're not in the gym. Why do you care about walking when you're 90? Live fast die young.
I'm on board with that. I was disagreeing with OPs message of apathy b/c it came off as why try to improve at all when your bones are subhuman. It's reminiscent to liberals screaming why hustle when the system is corrupt anyway. Just gotta try your best with the hand you're dealt.

yeah but if ur 5'9 dont have cheekbones what are oyu really gonna get.

yeah but if ur 5'9 dont have cheekbones what are oyu really gonna get.
5'9" is ideal height you fucking loser. keep crying about muh muh muh cheekbones bitch. Literally the least important feature.

5'9" is ideal height you fucking loser. keep crying about muh muh muh cheekbones bitch. Literally the least important feature.
why is it the ideal height lmao

Gymmaxxing is not for bone but for muscle. Also is a easy way to switch up unhealthy habits as now your dedicated with a goal in mind.

working out impacts ur bones dummy

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
ok but why is it lmao

"bone density is increased by lifting weights much more than anything you'd ever get through your diet"
timestamped

Weight training is proven many times to slow down and even reverse osteoporosis. Weight training puts stress on the bones and causes them to grow stronger. Calcium and other minerals add to this but it's a recovery thing.

This is the same reason astronauts engage in resistance training.
Due to the lack of gravity in space, astronauts experience a decrease in muscle mass and bone density. Without having to work against the force of gravity to support ourselves, our bones and muscles begin to weaken and deteriorate while in space.

• +1
"bone density is increased by lifting weights much more than anything you'd ever get through your diet"
timestamped

Weight training is proven many times to slow down and even reverse osteoporosis. Weight training puts stress on the bones and causes them to grow stronger. Calcium and other minerals add to this but it's a recovery thing.

Due to the lack of gravity in space, astronauts experience a decrease in muscle mass and bone density. Without having to work against the force of gravity to support ourselves, our bones and muscles begin to weaken and deteriorate while in space.

noting

It's all genetics anyway. Calisthenics is just as good as barbell training for most. Your body will refuse to get stronger at some point.
Bodybuilding even with AAS is all genetics

• +1

because it's still better than being ugly and skinny.

timestamped

1. i do not believe in space astronauts, theres a firmament.

but, I only really did cardio rarely my entire life and have bone.
Maybe if i actually did weight training i would have more, but im talking about face too. and all my bones are thick. If id make a guess, id say male and female hormonal composition and the way it interacts with nutrients and etc. affects bone shape and density harder than lifting. The fact that you can stunt delay and cancel a male puberty with hrt says alot more.

That was a low effort post i made though so i didnt really have a point. but i still do think weight lifting is not as profound overall than diet. Idk. Diet affects hormonal composition. Drugs can deteriorate your bones. I dont disagree with lifting for density though. Theoretically it could work the same way smashing or high gravity does, but lifting seems to be way more focalized.

Last edited:
1. i do not believe in space astronauts, theres a firmament.

but, I only really did cardio rarely my entire life and have bone.
Maybe if i actually did weight training i would have more, but im talking about face too. and all my bones are thick. If id make a guess, id say male and female hormonal composition and the way it interacts with nutrients and etc. affects bone shape and density harder than lifting. The fact that you can stunt delay and cancel a male puberty with hrt says alot more.

That was a low effort post i made though so i didnt really have a point. but i still do think weight lifting is not as profound overall than diet. Idk. Diet affects hormonal composition. Drugs can deteriorate your bones. I dont disagree with lifting for density though. Theoretically it could work the same way smashing or high gravity does, but lifting seems to be way more focalized.
Thick bones doesn't mean dense bones. In fact many people with thick bones get osteoporosis.

Calisthenics is just as good as barbell training for most. Your body will refuse to get stronger at some point.
It's hard to add resistance and progressively overload, with calisthenics with alone, which is immensely important to making gains especially as a natty.
Bodybuilding even with AAS is all genetics
Exactly this is why you see guys that appear natty even though they are like taking copious amounts of gear and also why not everyone on gear ends up looking like top ifbb pros even with all the right training programs and diet.
Second, i am living proof that bone density has nothing to do with lifting. I only really did cardio rarely my entire life and have bone.
this is both a strawman and a sign of ignorance

strawman because I never once mentioned you won't 'have bone' without lifting weights

ignorance because the very act of you walking and moving is in fact RESISTING against the force of gravity causing your muscles to contract which in turn impacts the bone density. Although you hardly notice it, the muscles in your body are constantly working to offset the effect of gravity and keep you standing or sitting upright. Without regular use and exercise our muscles weaken and deteriorate. It's a process called atrophy. Lastly bone is living tissue, it changes over time in response to the forces placed upon it. When you exercise regularly, your bone adapts by building more bone and becoming denser.
Maybe if i actually did weight training i would have more
My point is that if someone wants to improve bone density they can make alterations to their diet but coupling it with resistance training is paramount for optimal results.

So saying "Gymmaxxing is not for bone but for muscle." and "For bone density you might want to alter your diet severely and read the bible." is both misleading and mostly inaccurate because 'gymmaxxing' impacts bone density and resitance training is more important for bone density than dietary alterations alone.

Last edited:
  • +1
It's hard to add resistance and progressively overload, with calisthenics with alone, which is immensely important to making gains especially as a natty.

Exactly this is why you see guys that appear natty even though they are like taking copious amounts of gear and also why not everyone on gear ends up looking like top ifbb pros even with all the right training programs and diet.

this is both a strawman and a sign of ignorance

strawman because I never once mentioned you won't 'have bone' without lifting weights

ignorance because the very act of you walking and moving is in fact RESISTING (resistance training) against the force of gravity causing your muscles to contract which in turn impacts the bone density. Although you hardly notice it, the muscles in your body are constantly working to offset the effect of gravity and keep you standing or sitting upright. Without regular use and exercise our muscles weaken and deteriorate. It's a process called atrophy. Lastly bone is living tissue, it changes over time in response to the forces placed upon it. When you exercise regularly, your bone adapts by building more bone and becoming denser.

My point is that if someone wants to improve bone density they can make alterations to their diet but coupling it with resistance training is paramount for optimal results.

So saying "Gymmaxxing is not for bone but for muscle." and "For bone density you might want to alter your diet severely and read the bible." is both misleading and mostly inaccurate because 'gymmaxxing' impacts bone density and resitance training is far more important for bone density that dietary alterations alone.
Yea, i had to edit my comment to clarify.

my first reply was a low effort reply, what i meant was that gymmaxxing would do more for muscle than it would do facial bone. My last paragraph of my recent reply clarifies this.

I definitely agree with your points about gravity and atrophy, i mean, its a fact. No arguments there.

• +1
timestamped

So it's impossible to lose bone mass then?