Kamui

Inactive
Appearances can be very deceiving

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Latinolooksmaxxer and murdah
Let’s listen to the morbidly online autists delude themselves below

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and Kamui
You can usually deceive a threat by whether someone has cauliflower ears or not, fucking with him will catch you by surprise.

He can’t do nunffin

He can’t do nunffin
IMG 4108 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui and Deleted member 49008
lol he has the

”trained martial arts after getting bullied” pheno

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and murdah
They are bullying him in the comments
Brutal

tbh I've always enjoyed martial arts but i've been interested in knives as of late. straight hand-to-hand fighting is taxing and you can leave with serious injuries that looksmin you hard even if you are the winner. guns are pricy and a hastle to keep strapped at all times. A knife, you literally just need good grip strength, patience and some fight IQ. i'd have to be careful with getting carried away though otherwise I'm leaving with a murder charge and nobody likes that

tbh I've always enjoyed martial arts but i've been interested in knives as of late. straight hand-to-hand fighting is taxing and you can leave with serious injuries that looksmin you hard even if you are the winner. guns are pricy and a hastle to keep strapped at all times. A knife, you literally just need good grip strength, patience and some fight IQ. i'd have to be careful with getting carried away though otherwise I'm leaving with a murder charge and nobody likes that
problem is you can get disarmed and murdered in return

Hardly odds worth considering unless you unknowingly go up against a legit veteran in defense, and even those kinds of guys would prefer to book it. You'd have to be downie-level retarded and gripmogged (PAUSE) by the opponent for that to happen without having inflicted lethal bloodloss by then.

i would use my gun

You don’t really need fight IQ to properly use a knife, unless the aggressor really has some issues they’ll probably back off the moment you pull it out or get close for you to stab/cut them

Either way fighting is retarded in the street, best course of action is always to just back off

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
They are bullying him in the comments
Brutal
Glasses with a non NT high pitched voice is such a brutal death sentence. He doesn’t have the frame or height to make up for it either

• +1
Reactions: murdah and shabby890