Votes: 3 23.1%
  • yes, but he will die from lefort 3

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters
Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices

him: born white, tall, handsome, rich looksmaxxing family
her: born white, beautiful, rich, made instagram account and grew to 500k+ just from posting pics of her beautiful face she was born with and did nothing to work for. now she gets to live off the money she makes from her instagram where designer places send her free items. so basically her job is recieving free designer items.

shes like 19, has a house, are married, have a family, get to spend the weekends together shopping in bicester village in the snow shopping for designer items and going home chilling with their baby and having hot monkey sex.

while a lot of us here just rot on the weekends on looksmax, youtube, video games and fap ourselves to sleep.

suffering every day from all the intense 'looksmaxxing' routines we do to try to make ourselves more sexually attractive. and wagecucking trying to save for shit to get us out of wagecucking but being slowed down by shiny object syndrome and buying stupid things we think are going to get us laid but wont.

Everything in this life is a scam. these people were born with everything perfect and get to live infinite better , happier and more fulfilling lives than us. just because of pure luck.

is there really any point doing all of this 'looksmaxxing' ? its literally all about genetics. face, height, race, being born into rich family or not. all 4 things we can not change are the only 4 things that matter. having a nice body will not save us. getting uncanny surgeries will not save us, LL is just a cope, studymaxxing to just become a wagecuck forever or the 1% of us who manage to start successful businesses(aka almost no one)..

and if we do manage to reproduce. our offspring will just live the exact same life, but arguable even worse because by then hypergamy will be even worse, what is the actual point

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: amorfati, VLONE, PubertyMaxxer and 7 others
View attachment 1420673

her: born white, beautiful, rich, made instagram account and grew to 500k+ just from posting pics of her beautiful face she was born with and did nothing to work for. now she gets to live off the money she makes from her instagram where designer places send her free items. so basically her job is recieving free designer items.

shes like 19, has a house, are married, have a family, get to spend the weekends together shopping in bicester village in the snow shopping for designer items and going home chilling with their baby and having hot monkey sex.

while a lot of us here just rot on the weekends on looksmax, youtube, video games and fap ourselves to sleep.

suffering every day from all the intense 'looksmaxxing' routines we do to try to make ourselves more sexually attractive. and wagecucking trying to save for shit to get us out of wagecucking but being slowed down by shiny object syndrome and buying stupid things we think are going to get us laid but wont.

Everything in this life is a scam. these people were born with everything perfect and get to live infinite better , happier and more fulfilling lives than us. just because of pure luck.

is there really any point doing all of this 'looksmaxxing' ? its literally all about genetics. face, height, race, being born into rich family or not. having a nice body will not save us. getting uncanny surgeries will not save us, LL is just a cope, studymaxxing to just become a wagecuck forever or the 1% of us who manage to start successful businesses(aka almost no one)..

and if we do manage to reproduce. our offspring will just live the exact same life, but arguable even worse because by then hypergamy will be even worse, what is the actual point
What’s the guys name?

View attachment 1420673

is there really any point doing all of this 'looksmaxxing' ? its literally all about genetics. face, height, race, being born into rich family or not. having a nice body will not save us. getting uncanny surgeries will not save us, LL is just a cope, studymaxxing to just become a wagecuck forever or the 1% of us who manage to start successful businesses(aka almost no one)..

Harsh truth tho. But there is nothing we can do so might as well kick it. Not as in suicide, as in make the best out of it. No one cares if we had a terrible life. So make the best out of it for yourself no matter at which costs. If others don’t care for your problems don’t care for theirs and abuse as much of them as possible

Chasing dopamine is the only logical solution

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Warlow, Deleted member and 2 others
That guy would get rated 5 PSL on this forum, there’s literally tons of guys here who are objectively more attractive than him but have way shittier lives

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR, AscendingHero, Deleted member 15128 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: one job away
That guy would get rated 5 PSL on this forum, there’s literally tons of guys here who are objectively more attractive than him but have way shittier lives
what do u think makes their life shittier?

if this guy can bag a 10/10 why cant they do it. hes not statusmaxxed btw

how to make the best out of it?

based af
Trying to achieve your goals without morals basically and not feeling bad for it.

im not talking about raping someone tho. But pretty much everything else.
There is no fairness in this world. We are the ones who know that best. Others will put you down if you don’t play their „fair“ Game. Btch fck off the game was never fair to begin with. You just want to stay ontop by what was randomly given to you at birth.

Im just getting to a point where I’m actually starting to have this mindset instead of just talking about

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
Trying to achieve your goals without morals basically and not feeling bad for it.

im not talking about raping someone tho. But pretty much everything else.
There is no fairness in this world. We are the ones who know that best. Others will put you down if you don’t play their „fair“ Game. Btch fck off the game was never fair to begin with. You just want to stay ontop by what was randomly given to you at birth.
i cant think of any ways to immorally achieve any of my goals. but if i could i would

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
i cant think of any ways to immorally achieve any of my goals. but if i could i would
Selling drugs and making people addicted for money. Learning what people want to hear instead of being honest. Lie. Rent expensive cars instead of buying them. Buy fake followers. Whatever you think you need there is a way to fraud it or get it faster

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 14543
I wish I was white and GL

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Slob and Deleted member 756
That's why you leave so called "morals" behind that subhumans cope with. Use violence, use deception, break any rule...do anything to get on their level.

Selling drugs and making people addicted for money. Learning what people want to hear instead of being honest. Lie. Rent expensive cars instead of buying them. Buy fake followers. Whatever you think you need there is a way to fraud it or get it faster
eh could go to jail for a wihle for that.

but the rest seems good tbh. its nice knowing you know the ultimate truth about life but just spewing bluepilledness at normies. satisfys my soul.

yeah man i fraudmaxxed my insta growth and getting into replica watches im putting on blast on insta acting like theyre real :feelskek:

I’m 6 foot three and height doesn’t matter
just put 6'4 in ur bio on tinder, post pics with ur height visible so they dont think ur lying. buy tinder premium and you'll get thousands of matches

Reality:
They both cheat on each other. She wants to break up thinking she can do better and he hates the baby and how it's ruined their sex life. She's not as rich as she pretends to be on social media and has financial problems because of this fake lifestyle.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, one job away, fras and 3 others
Reality:
They both cheat on each other. She wants to break up thinking she can do better and he hates the baby and how it's ruined their sex life. She's not as rich as she pretends to be on social media and has financial problems because of this fake lifestyle.
I really hope thats the case. this post sort of gave me hope tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero and fras
It is over

• +1
Reality:
Lmao. Why is a 17 year old so much more socially aware than me. I’m gonna get myself checked for autism

• JFL
500k enough to live off of it? i doubt but idk

Why're you bullying @AtlasTH for though?

• JFL