HOW DOES IT FEEL TO KNOW THAT THESE GIRLS HAVE MORE SMV THAN YOU ?

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
SURE SAVE UP FOR YOUR SURGERIES, DIET ,GYMMAX AND DO ALL THE LOOKSMAXXING POSSIBLE MEANWHILE THESE BITCHES JUST HAD TO BREATHE OXYGEN TO SMV MOG YOU.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, RoyaleWithCheese, arabcelxxx and 4 others
subhuman girls having more smv is a meme

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
it proves how desperate the male "race" is pathetic

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx, prag, thecel and 1 other person
subhuman girls having more smv is a meme
It actually isnt. Very sad to say but dont underestimate just how massively matriarchal and women favored the world is. It always has been, but with media this has really amplified. Plus mens libido are different than women.

Do tinder experiments, in real life it happens too. I saw a dude literally beg a women for her number.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and humanoidsub7
I don't know i just never leave the hammer boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and thecel
it proves how desperate the male "race" is pathetic
The male race is not desperate.
This is feminine way of thinking. Your influenced by feminists and women haters to share the same hateful or spiteful views of men. I know because the real truthful points and statistics about men and men behavior, are contradictory when it comes to the perception of men.

In reality the desperation is artificial. Mens libido does not work the same as a women, and the world has led to a society that favors women. They have greatly used the media and technology as weapons to leverage the differences between male and female. What you call desperation is natural male libido. Its seen as desperation when you box it into a structure that is women nature dominated. Its like how a battery uses specifically placed wires to concentrate the electrons into one point, to power a lightbulb. This is exactly what is going on.

The reason male nature is seen in such a light are due to various artificial structures that leverage it, using female nature as the hook and sinker, such as lookism based social media UI and UX (favors the traits of women, and also deludes them). Marriage laws, capitalism, equality(when in reality men and women are not chemically "equal). And the couple others not mentioned.

The fact of male nature, is that men are more rare than women biologically. Men think differently, are different via mental persistence than a women, and also have a completely different type and natural capability of sexual libido/desire than a woman. Also, more women and men are intersex, meaning less men are actually potent men mentally and physically. This means its an even lower percentage of bilogical men, and this number gets lower through generations as the human seed loses quality. Add this with hypergamy(the fact that women specifically look for top relative traits that imply preselection), the fem dominated structures/matriarchy, and you have a shituation where the worst of the worst genetically and mentally are doing the majority of the breeding (due to how implying high levels preselection does not correlate being a quality/intelligent human being). Leading to an increase of matriarchal structures(at the very least, a more not strongly masculine influence). Add a biological man into that type of society and watch what happens.

So desperation is not the correct word needed to explain the situation, as its impossible for the male to truly be desperate for women unless is something else going on. Well, you can say its desperate, but i wouldnt call it pathetic or "desperate for women".

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and thecel
Ugly girls have shit quality of life

Sorry to break the delusion

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, kaugummi and boyopower23
It actually isnt. Very sad to say but dont underestimate just how massively matriarchal and women favored the world is. It always has been, but with media this has really amplified. Plus mens libido are different than women.

Do tinder experiments, in real life it happens too. I saw a dude literally beg a women for her number.
jesus, do you think a htn would have more smv than a subhuman girl?

• +1
feels to ropemaxx

jesus, do you think a htn would have more smv than a subhuman girl?
Yes. But both of them will have just as much smv and life quality than a "chad".
Men are surprised when obese women act stuck up, this is why. Men have specific fetishes and tropes that are just as equal to the desire of a "stacy" (like "BBW", PAWG, interracial, petite, or power fantasy), than a women. Polygamous not hypergamous. They dont want the relatively structural (greater women). They moreso would desire a broad range as this fits their mentally divergent desire. You wont see a girl specifically look for a disabled men, a "broke nigga", a frail guy, via sexually/romantically, as much as they desire the same type of relatively ideal men via the current social standard.

A mans libido works completely different and is more mentally craved/persistent than a women, in my opinion. Theres more to this, but im speaking generally.

The only males in my opinion that are living relatively optimized to their nature are celebrity men. When you think of the whole unicornic situation of a "trad" male, all of those circumstances and conditions are only really fulfilled in todays time by a celebrity male. Of course due to hypergamy, the standards will change as its dynamic, but think who most women are staying loyal to. Who are more open to be him being polygamous. Are cooking and cleaning for, are not emasculating etc. Its not really a conscious thing but moreso of a social dynamic and how fem nature works. The top 10% of men are just living like human men. The rest are living like electrons trapped in a female battery following the copper wire just to power a lightbulb.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dreamcake1mo
Yes. But both of them will have just as much smv and life quality than a "chad".
People and men are suprised when obese women act stuck up, this is why. Men have specific fetishes and tropes that are just as equal to the desire of a "stacy" (like "BBW", PAWG, interracial, petite, or power fantasy), than a women. You wont see a girl specifially look for a disabled men, a "broke nigga", a frail guy, via sexually/romantically, as much as they desire the same type of relatively ideal men via the current social standard.

A mans libido works completely different and is more mentally craved/persistent than a women, in my opinion. Theres more to this, but im speaking generally.

The only males in my opinion that are living relatively optimized to their nature are celebrity men. When you think of the whole unicornic situation of a "trad" male, all of those circumstances and conditions are only really fulfilled in todays time by a celebrity male. Of course due to hypergamy, the standards will change as its dynamic, but think who most women are staying loyal to. Are cooking and cleaning for, are not emasculating etc. Its not really a consious thing but moreso of a social dynamic and how fem nature works.
funny how finding a female with a brain (meaning she wont cheat & will fall into traditions) & mtb or higher is rare

hard disagree on Chad QOL equivalence

not even close
Maybe its based on location. but Ive honestly personally seen way to many cases of above average looking males thirst over legitmately low average women face and body wise. Below average.

When i say chad i mean facially. I wanted to stay away from rates, as i think rates are kind of a strange thing to do. But from all the "good looking" male people ive seen operate, their lives when it comes to SMV benefits pretty much compare to a average womens. I have female relatives ive been out with and whatnot, and also have been out solo with a variety of male friends to compare this to. Women just get picked up more frequently and are way more treasured in social situations, and can influence/do more socially. Freebies, free passes to do things, less suspicion, more help at checkouts, more friendly stares, more friendly conversation, more compliments from both genders. Women are wonderful effect (less dangerous for women in dangerous places, hence why women are known to be oblivions around dangerous people) Favoritism when it comes to governmental support.

The only single way ive ever seen a male outcompete your average women SMV wise is if they gained some sort of high status in their social circle, were really rich/strongly implied that prelection, or some other varying extremity like massively tall. Looks wise, if you just look good as a male you wont make the cut. You may be able to match a average women, or it may be easier for you to take leadership in a social group. But evenso, all of the effort it would take pales in comparison to a average women (or even below average women) doing absolutely nothing.

Last edited:
  • JFL
mad cause subhuman?
Smv is relative on location dumb nigger, plus all of this is cucked because women are feminist and hypergamous because these dumb kikes

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: FutureChadronelite, lowiqNormie and thecel
Maybe its based on location. but Ive honestly personally seen way to many cases of above average looking males thirst over legitmately low average women face and body wise. Below average.
That’s okay. I adore chubbies. They’re the best! Maybe you find them below average.

When i say chad i mean just facially. I wanted to stay away form this topic as i think rates are kind of a strange thing to do. But from all the "good looking" male people ive seen facially operate, their lives when it comes to SMV benefits pretty much compare to a average womens. I have female relatives ive been out with and whatnot, and also have been out solo with a variety of male friends to compare this to.
Sure. When it comes to SMV benefits, I’m inclined to agree with you. But SMV isn’t even a majority of QOL.

and life quality than a "chad".
Cope.

The only single way ive ever seen a male outcompete your average women SMV wise is if they gained some sort of high status in their social circle, were really rich/strongly implied that prelection, or some other varying extremity like massively tall. Looks wise, if you just look good as a male you wont make the cut. You may be able to match a average women, or it may be easier for you to take leadership in a social group. But evenso, all of the effort it would take pales in comparison to a average women (or even below average women) doing absolutely nothing. They just get picked up more frequently and are way more treasured in social situations, and can influence/do more socially.
Yup.

A man with the same physique has more smv tan me.

• Woah
The male race is not desperate.
This is feminine way of thinking. Your influenced by feminists and women haters to share the same hateful or spiteful views of men. I know because the real truthful points and statistics about men and men behavior, are contradictory when it comes to the perception of men.

In reality the desperation is artificial. Mens libido does not work the same as a women, and the world has led to a society that favors women. They have greatly used the media and technology as weapons to leverage the differences between male and female. What you call desperation is natural male libido. Its seen as desperation when you box it into a structure that is women nature dominated. Its like how a battery uses specifically placed wires to concentrate the electrons into one point, to power a lightbulb. This is exactly what is going on.

The reason male nature is seen in such a light are due to various artificial structures that leverage it, using female nature as the hook and sinker, such as lookism based social media UI and UX (favors the traits of women, and also deludes them). Marriage laws, capitalism, equality(when in reality men and women are not chemically "equal). And the couple others not mentioned.

The fact of male nature, is that men are more rare than women biologically. Men think differently, are different via mental persistence than a women, and also have a completely different type and natural capability of sexual libido/desire than a woman. Also, more women and men are intersex, meaning less men are actually potent men mentally and physically. This means its an even lower percentage of bilogical men, and this number gets lower through generations as the human seed loses quality. Add this with hypergamy(the fact that women specifically look for top relative traits that imply preselection), the fem dominated structures/matriarchy, and you have a shituation where the worst of the worst genetically and mentally are doing the majority of the breeding (due to how implying high levels preselection does not correlate being a quality/intelligent human being). Leading to an increase of matriarchal structures(at the very least, a more not strongly masculine influence). Add a biological man into that type of society and watch what happens.

So desperation is not the correct word needed to explain the situation, as its impossible for the male to truly be desperate for women unless is something else going on. Well, you can say its desperate, but i wouldnt call it pathetic or "desperate for women".
literally what i said but with extra nonsense steps you retard. The only feminine way of thinking I see is yourself. Changing "desperate" to a so called "correct word" doesnt change anything. Males are more desperate then females because of their biology, that is why you can have those fat chicks have more smv then most men. Men are more willing to lower their standards just to reproduce lmao.

literally what i said but with extra nonsense steps you retard. The only feminine way of thinking I see is yourself. Changing "desperate" to a so called "correct word" doesnt change anything. Males are more desperate then females because of their biology, that is why you can have those fat chicks have more smv then most men. Men are more willing to lower their standards just to reproduce lmao.
Yea, its my fault on not clarifying my point earlier in the paragraphs.

What i meant to say is that males are not desperate for women in particular, just desperate(or critical) in general. Not really even due to circumstance, just biological(like you said). I kind of just used your comment to elaborate on some personals points i thought important.

Because i hear all the time that men are desperate, and that its some sort of pathetic thing. This phrase i hear often is usually out of context and is just an insult, attributing desperation to "low standard" (or patheticness, like you said). But desperation does not =low standard. Low standards are just a typical byproduct of desperation. For ex, its also hard to say men are "lowering" their standards, vs them actually just having a low standard for women in general, biologically.

These sort of insults or false categorizations of words/buzz phrases is something i see a lot in society today (especially with women) Which is why i said it is kind of feminine to just throw that phrase out there. Think how conspiracy theorist=crazy, when conspiracy theorist really means someone who theorizes about conspiracy. I think its better to explain properly. I know im acting like a dork though.

Last edited:
Smv is relative on location dumb nigger, plus all of this is cucked because women are feminist and hypergamous because these dumb kikes

Yea, its my fault on not clarifying my point earlier in the paragraphs.

What i meant to say is that males are not desperate for women in particular, just desperate(or critical) in general. Not really even due to circumstance, just biological(like you said). I kind of just used your comment to elaborate on some personals points i thought important.

Because i hear all the time that men are desperate, and that its some sort of pathetic thing. This phrase i hear often is usually out of context and is just an insult, attributing desperation to "low standard" (or patheticness, like you said). But desperation does not =low standard. Low standards are just a typical byproduct of desperation. For ex, its also hard to say men are "lowering" their standards, vs them actually just having a low standard for women in general, biologically.

These sort of insults or false categorizations of words/buzz phrases is something i see a lot in society today (especially with women) Which is why i said it is kind of feminine to just throw that phrase out there. Think how conspiracy theorist=crazy, when conspiracy theorist really means someone who theorizes about conspiracy. I think its better to explain properly. I know im acting like a dork though.
bruh...

Feels like water

An 90 year old granny has more smv than us that's fucking life as a non chad son

SURE SAVE UP FOR YOUR SURGERIES, DIET ,GYMMAX AND DO ALL THE LOOKSMAXXING POSSIBLE MEANWHILE THESE BITCHES JUST HAD TO BREATHE OXYGEN TO SMV MOG YOU.
View attachment 2547037
chad has the same SMV as LTB on a good day, never forget that