How does it make you feel

zeshama

zeshama

controlled damage
Everyday millions of subhumans, oofy doofies, nts, jesters and clowns are fucking and breeding beautiful girls. How does it make you feel? It just feels wrong, I can't help but rage when I see genetic mismatch.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Everyday millions of subhumans, oofy doofies, nts, jesters and clowns are fucking and breeding beautiful girls. How does it make you feel? It just feels wrong, I can't help but rage when I see genetic mismatch.
I’ll fuck your mom and you can watch you cuck bitch

it warms my heart to know that one day they’ll just be another insignificant decaying piece of bones

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
I’ll fuck your mom and you can watch you cuck bitch
I'd love for you try negro, I would lynch you, strangle you then skin you alive. I would rape your whore teen sister and cousin then burn your mother and father.

I'd love for you try negro, I would lynch you, strangle you then skin you alive. I would rape your whore teen sister and cousin then burn your mother and father.
Typical 3rd worlder

they're not having enough, and most of their offspring will be out competed/killed by those who are having 5 to 10 kids like mormons and amish.

Empty

Everyone considers the rest of people clowns. Very few are not inside that dynamic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back