how does JBW work in practice? (Zestomaxxing but white instead of mexican half jew or whatever he is)

quinn24

quinn24

死にたいよwwwww
Like if an ugly (3/10 I would say) 5'7"-5'8" white american with blue eyes went to Japan

I think Japan would be a good metric for testing JBW since it's full of noodlewhores without being a third would country. It would also be a superior place to visit just in general (like there would be a reason to go there besides noodlewhores)

I probably already know the answer :feelsrope:

• Woah
Reactions: TBOLT
It doesn't

• +1
Reactions: fobos and Insomniac
Japan is gynocentric with a gigantic virginity rate.

But having light hair and light eyes is the biggest advantage when trying to run JBW game.

you end up with an equally ugly noodlewhore

JBW is a fairy tale for incel dreamers. I dont know why people who are otherwise aggressively skeptical believe in a fairy tale where an ugly male can travel across an arbitrary geographical feature and suddenly hes a slayer. Total fucking nonsense. Ive said it before ive said it again, in all my time in asia, ive only ever seen looksmatched couples and very rarely a guy leveraging something for 1 or 2 points, and in those cases you cant even be sure the girl isnt a literal whore since apparently betabuxxer sexpatters actually waste their money on GFEs instead of fucking whores and kicking them out.

It is easier to get a gf/partner in asia than it is in 1st world feminist countries, but this says nothing about the attractiveness of said partner. A lot of the difference in this regard is cultural; many asian countries are actually patriarchal, not the purely imagined patriarchy of the west. But as for the idea that some incel is going to go to vietnam or thailand and suddenly be playing grab ass with the stacies and giggling lmfao no, no, hell no, not unless you pay for it.

For the record, when i first came to vietnam, as a decent looking blue eyed white guy, i let the strong attention from girls in my zone (5s to 7s) delude me temporarily and so i tried to hit above my weight class and go for the 8s and 9s. One stupid hot noodle brutally rejected me, not even a polite let down, just a straight up disgust sound and then "hey! i dont want talking with you!" :feelsmega:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, fobos, Alexanderr and 2 others
you end up with an equally ugly noodlewhore

JBW is a fairy tale for incel dreamers. I dont know why people who are otherwise aggressively skeptical believe in a fairy tale where an ugly male can travel across an arbitrary geographical feature and suddenly hes a slayer. Total fucking nonsense. Ive said it before ive said it again, in all my time in asia, ive only ever seen looksmatched couples and very rarely a guy leveraging something for 1 or 2 points, and in those cases you cant even be sure the girl isnt a literal whore since apparently betabuxxer sexpatters actually waste their money on GFEs instead of fucking whores and kicking them out.

It is easier to get a gf/partner in asia than it is in 1st world feminist countries, but this says nothing about the attractiveness of said partner. A lot of the difference in this regard is cultural; many asian countries are actually patriarchal, not the purely imagined patriarchy of the west. But as for the idea that some incel is going to go to vietnam or thailand and suddenly be playing grab ass with the stacies and giggling lmfao no, no, hell no, not unless you pay for it.

For the record, when i first came to vietnam, as a decent looking blue eyed white guy, i let the strong attention from girls in my zone (5s to 7s) delude me temporarily and so i tried to hit above my weight class and go for the 8s and 9s. One stupid hot noodle brutally rejected me, not even a polite let down, just a straight up disgust sound and then "hey! i dont want talking with you!" :feelsmega:

JBW is mostly a bluepill of incels thinking they can bypass looks theory somehow.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Insomniac, SeiGun and 1 other person
People which believe just being white will allow you to get noodlewhores which are way above your league are delusional.
JBW won’t save you from the lookstheroy.

> JBW > works
Nice meme bro

Asian and black chicks do look at me nicer but they're usually femcels themselves (jbw works both ways) regardless yes I do see lots of ugly dudes with decent asian/ethnic gfs but if you want actually hot women(6 or higher) of any ethnicity you have to be chad

Last edited: