How does Justinzayn’s english keep getting worse?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
He’s like 19 and he has rotted here for 2 years, and yet his English has seemingly gotten worse.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
The same way your belly keeps getting bigger

• JFL
Reactions: JackTheKnife, horizontallytall, Allornothing and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 23239
nah , he missed completely
Screenshot 2023 05 25 110051

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 23558, Obito and 2 others
you are a fuckin' faggot. You are not funny. You are a blading, fat, lowlife who makes shitty Photoshop pics in order to farm rep like the cringe fuck you are.

"Muh Sfcel meeting" I'd hurt you kid. I'd pull you by your dirty hair and beat the shit out of you. I'm fact I'd kill you and gladly do the time for it.

And as for the other looksmax.org niggas do you niggas actually think he's funny or entertaing? When you react to his post are you doing that because it's funny or because you see someone else doing it? You encourage this smelly curry to keep making his garbage post and Photoshop pics. Enough is enough of this faggot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, cutie_pie, Deleted member 28691 and 4 others
Incoming some cringe pic like this
A3C9BDC8 A0A2 495E 9F51 B98A4A5F7878

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
you are a fuckin' faggot. You are not funny. You are a blading, fat, lowlife who makes shitty Photoshop pics in order to farm rep like the cringe fuck you are.

"Muh Sfcel meeting" I'd hurt you kid. I'd pull you by your dirty hair and beat the shit out of you. I'm fact I'd kill you and gladly do the time for it.

And as for the other looksmax.org niggas do you niggas actually think he's funny or entertaing? When you react to his post are you doing that because it's funny or because you see someone else doing it? You encourage this smelly curry to keep making his garbage post and Photoshop pics. Enough is enough of this faggot.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, JackTheKnife, Dr. Bludy and 6 others
Thats what I've been asking myself with @thenewhebbe , only difference is he's been here for 5 years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zer0/∞ and justinzayn
Thats what I've been asking myself with @thenewhebbe , only difference is he's been here for 5 years
No school and hanging out in a low iq place. Makes yoy worse.

And i havent gotten much worse

• So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn
No school and hanging out in a low iq place. Makes yoy worse.

And i havent gotten much worse
You don't learn english in school. You mostly learn it through reading and watching movies/tv-shows/youtube videos

• +1
You don't learn english in school. You mostly learn it through reading and watching movies/tv-shows/youtube videos
I did learn english in school but it was a long time ago

• +1
I did learn english in school but it was a long time ago
Its been proven that learning through school is quite bad and that you actually learn through consuming media in the language or hearing the language a lot.

School doesn't really matter.

• +1
Its been proven that learning through school is quite bad and that you actually learn through consuming media in the language or hearing the language a lot.

School doesn't really matter.
Post soruce.

• JFL
Brain damage

• +1
He is autistic

• So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn and cutie_pie

good roast ngl

What about @JudgeandJury

@Manletmachine

• JFL