how does lefort1/bimax change the nose?

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Kraken
i've been hearing all this time how lefort1/bimax changes your nose for the better and i would like for someone to provide before afters to see the difference. thanks.

Last edited:
I haven’t heard that, I’ve heard lefort 3 can increase nose bridge though

i've been hearing all this time how lefort1/bimax changes your nose for the better and i would for someone to provide before afters to see the difference. thanks.
Lefort moves the maxilla. The maxilla supports the nose. If you are recessed or let’s call it downward grown your nose will be hooked and droopy due to lack of support. If you improve the maxilla you will also improve the maximally support of the nose. Resulting in a not droopy and straighter nose.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, terrorblade, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
Lefort moves the maxilla. The maxilla supports the nose. If you are recessed or let’s call it downward grown your nose will be hooked and droopy due to lack of support. If you improve the maxilla you will also improve the maximally support of the nose. Resulting in a not droopy and straighter nose.
only the tip of my nose is droopy
does lefort1 change it?
also where is pics

@SixCRY @reptiles

also lefort makes rhino for less droopy and straighter nose look more realistic and natural

It depends on the Lefort cut and if the maxilla is downgrafted or not

If your maxilla is downgrafted then no change in the nose cuz there will be no new bone to add support

But if the maxilla is impacted or linear advancement it will give more support to the nose

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
It depends on the Lefort cut and if the maxilla is downgrafted or not

If your maxilla is downgrafted then no change in the nose cuz there will be no new bone to add support

But if the maxilla is impacted or linear advancement it will give more support to the nose
will it change the tip of the nose at all?
do you have any before afters
i'm interested in advancement

Attachments

• 46BFC82A-EA9D-4E3F-97C8-9A35FED15C11.jpeg
    46BFC82A-EA9D-4E3F-97C8-9A35FED15C11.jpeg
    68.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 73028816-4015-4548-A454-C4EB41CF6E39.jpeg
    73028816-4015-4548-A454-C4EB41CF6E39.jpeg
    64.1 KB · Views: 45
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, LastHopeForNorman and sandcelmuttcel
Makes the alar base wider

• Woah
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
links please
@SixCRY

links please
@SixCRY
what link u want, it's from Alfaro instagram b/a, he didn't comment about it

U just have to look up at study noes change after lefort 1

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Bimaxillary Clockwise rotation projects the lips and gives support to the nose which looks smaller.

what surgery?