how does meth affect leanmax

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
title?
boys this is how meek got lean, blud didn’t consciously chose to go on calorie deficit jfl, he meth maxed

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, butterworld and Michael Myers
Don’t do it. :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld and appealmaxed
Don’t do it. :lul:
na but like, someone told me that meth makes you twitchy asf so increases “neat calories”. then i thought what if i increase neat cals without meth. i saw leg bouncing lol. apparently burns 0.62cals a min. seems low but if u had a desk job and sat for 8hr, that’s an extra 300cals from doing no work.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
na but like, someone told me that meth makes you twitchy asf so increases “neat calories”. then i thought what if i increase neat cals without meth. i saw leg bouncing lol. apparently burns 0.62cals a min. seems low but if u had a desk job and sat for 8hr, that’s an extra 300cals from doing no work.

I always rock back and forth when I sit, I don’t think it really burns calories in my case. It’s just a habit. Anyway, if you do crystal meth then a lot of things will happen. Your skin quality will become awful, you’ll become really underweight and look very malnourished and of course the damage done to your internal organs.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
who said that m

you’ll become really underweight and look very malnourished
does it just suppress your appetite like crazy?
genuinely curious, did meeks take meth?

does it just suppress your appetite like crazy?
genuinely curious, did meeks take meth?
I think it does, because every meth addict looks skinny af. I don’t know if he took meth, probably not. What’s for dinner today bhai? I had, aside from sushi like I told you, I also had French fries with garlic sauce and also a McFish from McDonald’s. I gained over 1.5 kg I think. :feelscry: Now I’m 71.8 kg but I haven’t had dinner yet. I will have curry for dinner which is liquid mainly rather than the fish I planned to eat today. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
What’s for dinner today bhai?
icl i’ve consumed all my calories for today. it’s 6.30pm
IMG 1785

jfl at me having a waffle in the morning, my cope was i’m gonna do 1 hour 15mins cardio so i need the carbs jfl.
but im slowly increasing the cardio i do.
IMG 1786

since only 6.30 i can probably get to at least 17000 steps today.
i can’t decide wether to have some potato’s and chicken later today. would probably bring my total cals for the day to 1900-2000cals, or if i just have one of them like just chicken to get some more protein and get 1800 cals, or nothing. fuck i can’t decide.
had, aside from sushi like I told you, I also had French fries with garlic sauce and also a McFish from McDonald’s. I gained over 1.5 kg I think. :feelscry: Now I’m 71.8 kg but I haven’t had dinner yet. I will have curry for dinner which is liquid mainly rather than the fish I planned to eat today
today so had consisted of that waffle with nutella lol.
250g egg white, with cheese and ham. ham is surprisingly low in cals actually, didn’t know.
had a burger also icl which was 600 of those cals, made sure it was at least high in protein with 3pattys jfl. considering burger and waffle today being at 1.7k ain’t too bad. also had a piece of spinach pie which was pretty low in cals. can’t fucking decide what to do tn tho. maybe i’ll start aggressively bouncing my leg jfl to burn more so i can eat some chicken lol.

• Woah
Yes meth does stop your appetite. You won't want to eat and you will want to just smoke meth 24/7. You'll be moving a bit more too. Overall highly beneficial for leanmaxxing but you need to do it for like a month to see real results. As beneficial as it is for losing weight, it is a complete disaster for your life as a whole.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, appealmaxed and Michael Myers
icl i’ve consumed all my calories for today. it’s 6.30pm
View attachment 2989589
jfl at me having a waffle in the morning, my cope was i’m gonna do 1 hour 15mins cardio so i need the carbs jfl.
but im slowly increasing the cardio i do.
View attachment 2989592
since only 6.30 i can probably get to at least 17000 steps today.
i can’t decide wether to have some potato’s and chicken later today. would probably bring my total cals for the day to 1900-2000cals, or if i just have one of them like just chicken to get some more protein and get 1800 cals, or nothing. fuck i can’t decide.

today so had consisted of that waffle with nutella lol.
250g egg white, with cheese and ham. ham is surprisingly low in cals actually, didn’t know.
had a burger also icl which was 600 of those cals, made sure it was at least high in protein with 3pattys jfl. considering burger and waffle today being at 1.7k ain’t too bad. also had a piece of spinach pie which was pretty low in cals. can’t fucking decide what to do tn tho. maybe i’ll start aggressively bouncing my leg jfl to burn more so i can eat some chicken lol.
Are you having a cheat day or what bhai? Fuaaark your caloric intake mogs mine hard. I only will have some curry and that’s just curry, no roti or bread to go along with it. :feelswah: Do you always have this much calories? For me it’s a lot anyway, I’d do this once a week, maybe twice a week at most. I can’t wait to reach 65 kg because I wanna stop dieting now. :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and appealmaxed
Are you having a cheat day or what bhai? Fuaaark your caloric intake mogs mine hard. I only will have some curry and that’s just curry, no roti or bread to go along with it. :feelswah: Do you always have this much calories? For me it’s a lot anyway, I’d do this once a week, maybe twice a week at most. I can’t wait to reach 65 kg because I wanna stop dieting now. :feelscry:
well, i’ve walked a shit tone today, like 2hr at 4mph
being at 1.7k cals should put me in a 1000 cal deficit. i’m not eating less than 1.5k at the moment since i don’t wanna crash my metabolism, which will make it a pain to stop dieting, and could very likely result in fat gain as soon as i stop. i also wanna retain what muscle i have, dont really care about gaining muscle for now. do i eat chicken bro???? maybe if i burn it off with some more walking, probs be only 100-150cals

• +1
being at 1.7k cals should put me in a 1000 cal deficit. i’m not eating less than 1.5k at the moment since i don’t wanna crash my metabolism, which will make it a pain to stop dieting, and could very likely result in fat gain as soon as i stop. i also wanna retain what muscle i have, dont really care about gaining muscle for now. do i eat chicken bro???? maybe if i burn it off with some more walking, probs be only 100-150cals
i’m also literally running up and down stairs rn since no one here 😭

• JFL
If I had to choose between potato or chicken, I’d go for chicken. And mirin, so you’re losing weight but at a steady pace, unlike me. That’s why I’m aiming for 65 kg because when I go back to regular eating habits, I’ll be past 75 kg again. That’s why I have to aim for a lower number so I can eat normally again without gaining too much weight. Your tactic is better because you get to eat a decent amount of food. I only have 1000+ kcal meals on cheat days.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and appealmaxed
And mirin, so you’re losing weight but at a steady pace, unlike me
1000 decently steep still, will be like 2 lbs a week ig. not too bad, and the lower body fat you are the more even 1lbs makes a difference to ur facial aesthetics.
when I go back to regular eating habits, I’ll be past 75 kg again.
yeh this is why i tryna so stead ish cut, if this happens i will deadass rope. i will maintain the body fat i reach forever, i ain’t doing this shit again. maintenance cals for life.

Meth withdrawls suck. Its not even that hard to leanmax….

most meth addicts have no money they spend it all on drugs thats why they are skinny no money no food

1000 decently steep still, will be like 2 lbs a week ig. not too bad, and the lower body fat you are the more even 1lbs makes a difference to ur facial aesthetics.

yeh this is why i tryna so stead ish cut, if this happens i will deadass rope. i will maintain the body fat i reach forever, i ain’t doing this shit again. maintenance cals for life.
walking outside or treadmill?

walking outside or treadmill?
i walked outside for 1hr 45min today, at 4mph, 1 hour 15 this morning and 30mins to gym

• +1
Reactions: timid