How does occlusion class translate into facial development?

Deleted member 4410

Deleted member 4410

5eryhgtf54wersujh4
For example, there's no doubt someone with either class 2 or 3 didn't develop correctly. They will have retruded lower third or some midface deficiency.
So can someone with class 1, wide palate, no crowding and so on be recessed? If so, please pics or names.

You could say Pitt is recessed yet he has a good bite IIRC
Only his chin though

I'm not recessed but i still have a 0,8 cm overbite/deepbite. dunno what it is precisely, but it is cause of my genetics. my mom, brother and grandmother also have it. if i fraud to a normale bite were i don't touch my molars i look normal, otherwise i look hideous imo. so to answer op's question, yes.

For example, there's no doubt someone with either class 2 or 3 didn't develop correctly. They will have retruded lower third or some midface deficiency.
So can someone with class 1, wide palate, no crowding and so on be recessed? If so, please pics or names.
im the perfect example of that. Right i have class 1, left class 2. My jaw is more prominent on the right and i have more hooded eyes on the right.

Don’t know but I will tell you this. The most common occlusion for female models is a mild clsss two followed by class one.