How does one actually escape BP?

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

✨ADONISSSSS 🙏✨
I can't unsee it, i fucking can't. I haven't been on in a while but i've moved into a new college and made a few friends yet i can't unsee the blackpill. Like for example, there's this kid in my college whos a recessed manlet kid (i'm 5'7 and this guy was noticeably shorter than me). Even though this guy probably lifemogs me, and has a lot more friends than i do, when you're as bped as me, you seem to pity them and think they probably get mocked and bullied for their looks all the time, which is not true, because if he did, he would be on here making retarded shitty threads like this.

can someone help? thanks

@Outerz14 @JohnDoe

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Clqs, iloveboobs and 7 others
Be attractive

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, T50CeI, iloveboobs and 5 others
Be attractive
that's not the point l, if u actually read my thread you would understand. it's not the fact that people treat me as if i'm some subhuman alien it's the fact that i keep analysising whos sub-5 and not. It's the fact that my beliefs are still there even though i haven't interacted with the bp community in a while.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, iloveboobs, cannotbeasked and 4 others
that's not the point l, if u actually read my thread you would understand. it's not the fact that people treat me as if i'm some subhuman alien it's the fact that i keep analysising whos sub-5 and not. It's the fact that my beliefs are still there even though i haven't interacted with the bp community in a while.
I used to be autistic like this too now I don't give a shit

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Clark, scrunchables and 1 other person
I used to be autistic like this too now I don't give a shit
true but i havent been on here in a week and i dont even watch bp tiktok videos or yt videos. I'd like to think i'm actually fair when it comes to looks. Just don't be subhuman and you're good.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JohnDoe, scrunchables and wsada
true but i havent been on here in a week and i dont even watch bp tiktok videos or yt videos. I'd like to think i'm actually fair when it comes to looks. Just don't be subhuman and you're good.
Just give it some time and watch more hamza bhai.

ill check on this thread tmrew guys please reply if you can @ ogs thanks

@manletmogger

• +1
Reactions: wsada and manletmogger
Be attractive
Not true I’m decently attractive especially where I live I’m top 3 guys in my sixth form minimum and still rot on here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and looksmaxxing223
@wsada u want to see proof?

• Love it
Reactions: wsada
I can't unsee it, i fucking can't. I haven't been on in a while but i've moved into a new college and made a few friends yet i can't unsee the blackpill. Like for example, there's this kid in my college whos a recessed manlet kid (i'm 5'7 and this guy was noticeably shorter than me). Even though this guy probably lifemogs me, and has a lot more friends than i do, when you're as bped as me, you seem to pity them and think they probably get mocked and bullied for their looks all the time, which is not true, because if he did, he would be on here making retarded shitty threads like this.

can someone help? thanks

@Outerz14 @JohnDoe
BP is real, you can't try to convince yourself that it isn't because it is. Just accept it is life and use it to your advantage. No point in getting mad at people for following human nature.

BP is real, you can't try to convince yourself that it isn't because it is. Just accept it is life and use it to your advantage. No point in getting mad at people for following human nature.
Nah you’re just going through that edgy “human nature” phase, wish you a speedy recovery.

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Nah you’re just going through that edgy “human nature” phase, wish you a speedy recovery.
I've seen it all my life. Honestly, idk how anyone could refute the BP. Humans are just animals and we all have flaws in our brains that have been manipulated by the elites for their profit.

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
You are not black pilled if you think there’s an escape to it

• +1
Reactions: qazw
You can’t escape it. It’s a fundamental truth to the universe. Like Newton’s laws.

• +1
You come to terms with it
Blackpill isn’t that debilitating

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and qazw
I've seen it all my life. Honestly, idk how anyone could refute the BP. Humans are just animals and we all have flaws in our brains that have been manipulated by the elites for their profit.
He’s talking about the autistic levels niggas bring it to here. Water ugly motherfuckers get bullied and shunned, even kid shows teach you to not be an asshole to ugly niggas.

• +1
Pandora's Box my friend, there is no going back unfortunately. That is why i really don't like all these underage kids being on this forum. They need to enjoy themselves and not worry about all this. When me and my peers were teenagers then, nobody cared about looks, we simply enjoyed life and so did the previous generation before us and so on. Now the zoomers/gen alpha are rotting their brains with tiktok/blackpill. It's a real shame tbh, those innocent years where you are oblivious to how the world truly is are something you should look back fondly on but these 13-17 year olds will not because they are on here instead.
@looksmaxxing223 try abstaining from all blackpill content including this forum for an extended period of time and hope for the best. Maybe after a year or two you'll forget about all this nonsense and just enjoy your life. The blackpill isn't even real anyways my friend.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Not true I’m decently attractive especially where I live I’m top 3 guys in my sixth form minimum and still rot on here
You are going to regret rotting on this forum a lot as the years pass by, just stay off this forum and reduce internet time in general.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and manletmogger
You can't. I tried to but I was constantly reminded about the blackpill everyday from public interactions and people not treating me normally because I am still ugly.

• So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe

can someone help? thanks

@Outerz14 @JohnDoe
you dont, but you can move onto the whitepill which is way better

Pandora's Box my friend, there is no going back unfortunately. That is why i really don't like all these underage kids being on this forum. They need to enjoy themselves and not worry about all this. When me and my peers were teenagers then, nobody cared about looks, we simply enjoyed life and so did the previous generation before us and so on. Now the zoomers/gen alpha are rotting their brains with tiktok/blackpill. It's a real shame tbh, those innocent years where you are oblivious to how the world truly is are something you should look back fondly on but these 13-17 year olds will not because they are on here instead.
@looksmaxxing223 try abstaining from all blackpill content including this forum for an extended period of time and hope for the best. Maybe after a year or two you'll forget about all this nonsense and just enjoy your life. The blackpill isn't even real anyways my friend.
i'll try, heightpill barely exists for me now. I don't care about any of this shit anymore. I don't know why it still exists in my mind anymore.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe

can someone help? thanks

@Outerz14 @JohnDoe
Socks lifts lifts double LL then surgery for the average MTN manlet

• +1
NT maxx bro

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix and Outerz14
true but im not too short anyway, i could probs fraud 5'10 easily

i'm already super NT, i just wanna stop analysing people's faces and shit. idk how one overcomes bp. bluepill is law 2024
Fairs

• +1
It's human nature hard to escape.

Also in the bible God explicit says human looks at their appearance and height.
But the LORD said to Samuel,

“Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.”

But you can overcome through loving even those who are not attractive and think logically to look at their inside before appearance

Last edited:
true but im not too short anyway, i could probs fraud 5'10 easily

i'm already super NT, i just wanna stop analysing people's faces and shit. idk how one overcomes bp. bluepill is law 2024
oh that u are not gonna escape ever, maybe if you self ban here stop using Internet and get a tough full time job for 10 years

• +1
It's human nature made by God you can't escape it

Also in the bible God explicit says human looks at their appearance and height.
But the LORD said to Samuel,

“Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.”

But you can overcome through loving even those who are not attractive
thats cope tbh, before blackpill i didnt care about the way other people looked like, sure itd be in my mind if someone was noticeably attractive, ugly, short or tall but they were all outliers i.e someone who is very tall or someone who is very short.

Last edited:
Maybe stop using blackpill forums and asking people on here for life advice?

• +1
thats cope tbh, before blackpill i didnt care about the way other people looked like, sure itd be in my mind if someone was noticeably attractive, ugly, short or tall but it was usually just outliers aka people on the extreme side.
Pray to Jesus Christ to overcome buddy love everybody regardless of their appearance

• +1
Maybe stop using blackpill forums and asking people on here for life advice?
there are some people on here who aren't blackpilled. Also if i post this on reddit or some other place i will just be flamed. This is the only place where i can go without people calling me a dirty nigger incel and judging me for having these thoughts in the past.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
there are some people on here who aren't blackpilled. Also if i post this on reddit or some other place i will just be flamed. This is the only place where i can go without people calling me a dirty nigger incel and judging me for having these thoughts in the past.
Most people on here (including me) go through that phase of first discovering the blackpill and then start analysing peoples faces like an autist. Even till this day I still do it after four years.

I don’t even class myself as blackpilled either, as in England NTfags are the ones who get the most pussy despite their looks level.

There’s nothing you can do about it, the information you’ve discovered on here will always be ingrained into you. Just focus on your own looks and live your life.

I know when I started college my life became more hectic as it was the first bit of freedom I had, and in that period I didn’t give a shit about looks or this site. Once you start living your life like a normal teenager and occupy your mind with things to do, you won’t bother with caring about other peoples looks etc. It sounds like Reddit tier advice, but there is no magical fix.

• +1
once you’re in that ideology you cannot escape.

I have the ugliest guy I’ve ever seen in my life in my class and he’s way more happier than me too + has more friends than me (in class) but all girls ignore him and one LTB even laughed at me when I asked her if she wants to date him as a joke.
He looks like a midget standing next to me since he’s like 160cm… yet he’s happy LOL

Most people on here (including me) go through that phase of first discovering the blackpill and then start analysing peoples faces like an autist. Even till this day I still do it after four years.

I don’t even class myself as blackpilled either, as in England NTfags are the ones who get the most pussy despite their looks level.

There’s nothing you can do about it, the information you’ve discovered on here will always be ingrained into you. Just focus on your own looks and live your life.

I know when I started college my life became more hectic as it was the first bit of freedom I had, and in that period I didn’t give a shit about looks or this site. Once you start living your life like a normal teenager and occupy your mind with things to do, you won’t bother with caring about other peoples looks etc. It sounds like Reddit tier advice, but there is no magical fix.
yeah, currently i go to college and there's a tall white mtn with htn potential who doesn't talk at all and gets no hoes meanwhile the manlet ethnics who come here slay. i'll try thanks.

• +1
Reactions: N1666