How does one become an american action hero actor?

D

Deleted

Lurker
What is required to become an american action hero making mad money

0 replies

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena
go to LA and hit up high status clubs. find someone influential and fuck them and make her your bitch. start with that connection and keep climb their social ladder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
that clip is so autistic im phyiscally cringing delete this thread right now

you is low iq

7bd9a0b606129bf35fb583e25b40f923.jpg

bradpitt12.jpg

a2bfcd48e29d12fd7c10ba18399b11ce.gif

• +1
What i understod was be 7 psl. Then i saw Harrison Ford. Is it enough to be gl? Thing is acting isn’t as important as looks in starring in a action movie since you barely say anything but just do cool shit and get paid.

What i understod was be 7 psl. Then i saw Harrison Ford. Is it enough to be gl? Thing is acting isn’t as important as looks in starring in a action movie since you barely say anything but just do cool shit and get paid.
All of their faces are striking and capable of capturing the feel for an action hero lead

• +1
Reactions: Square Jaw and Deleted
Ok i know what i need but how do i get there?
You could try getting roles in small time indie gigs and hope to have a break out in a big movie someday or as most actors make it in the business build Connections with people who can put you in the spot to be a star. Casting directors, filming crew, producers, others actors etc there’s a lot of methods you could use. Of course the first thing you need to do is be at least not completely shitty at acting so take lessons then move out to a place with an acting scene that isn’t too dominated by other actors like LA.

• +1
Reactions: Square Jaw and Deleted
You could try getting roles in small time indie gigs and hope to have a break out in a big movie someday or as most actors make it in the business build Connections with people who can put you in the spot to be a star. Casting directors, filming crew, producers, others actors etc there’s a lot of methods you could use. Of course the first thing you need to do is be at least not completely shitty at acting so take lessons then move out to a place with an acting scene that isn’t too dominated by other actors like LA.
There’s three dream scenarios i have, Be a successful leading man (actor), Be a successful stunt man or becomming 007. What do you think i have the best chances at making a reality and what psl is required to be a leading man in your opinion?

become good looking like pitt etc or eextremly buffed like Schwarzenegger or the rock or be extremely talented like Benedict cucumberbatch

become good looking like pitt etc or eextremly buffed like Schwarzenegger or the rock or be extremely talented like Benedict cucumberbatch
Well becomming as good looking as Pitt prob isn’t possible with all the surgeries in the world and extremely muscular was more of a 70/80s thing. I probably wasn’t born with a lot of talent although you never know i guess.Recommendations?

There’s three dream scenarios i have, Be a successful leading man (actor), Be a successful stunt man or becomming 007. What do you think i have the best chances at making a reality and what psl is required to be a leading man in your opinion?
5.9 psl with a striking feature

Edit: The chances of making it a reality is like winning the lottery those good at math can increase their chances of winning it just like a rich, very good looking or connected actor can make the road easier for them in becoming a famous star. In the end it primary depends on how dedicated you’re as even Brad Pitt was a nobody into his mid 20s he slowly climbed and got involved with the Hollywood circle into he took off

• +1
Reactions: JMax, Square Jaw and Deleted
You don't need striking features necessarily

There are certain phenotypes that hollywood prefers, tall with dark hair is very popular right now along with masculine noses and square jaws. Think Henry Cavill, Ian Somerhalder, Mark Ruffalo, etc.

• +1
Reactions: JMax and Deleted
To expand on my previous point look at Tom cruise in all his roles he puts on the same face that just makes you think he’s a badass take some inspiration from him from what I mean by striking.

• +1
Also high trust look is very important, most male leads have a high trust eye area. Otherwise you're in villain or antihero territory and you arguably need to be more talented to pull that off

• +1
You don't need striking features necessarily

There are certain phenotypes that hollywood prefers, tall with dark hair is very popular right now along with masculine noses and square jaws. Think Henry Cavill, Ian Somerhalder, Mark Ruffalo, etc.
I got a good frame and muscle insertions and i’m very athletic/physically capable so i belive my body is good enough. I don’t know if my pheno is ideal though. But what psl in your opinion is required to have a chance?
Also high trust look is very important, most male leads have a high trust eye area. Otherwise you're in villain or antihero territory and you arguably need to be more talented to pull that off
People on here say i’m neutral to high trust

Be lucky in the 70s-90s and probably get fucked up the ass by a Jew in Hollywood.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted
I got a good frame and muscle insertions and i’m very athletic/physically capable so i belive my body is good enough. I don’t know if my pheno is ideal though. But what psl in your opinion is required to have a chance?
Well post pics if you want me to give you a more honest assessment but I'd say 5.5 minimum

Like I said, Ruffalo and Gosling are big stars and wouldn't be rated very high here so it's not strictly about being gling

Well becomming as good looking as Pitt prob isn’t possible with all the surgeries in the world and extremely muscular was more of a 70/80s thing. I probably wasn’t born with a lot of talent although you never know i guess.Recommendations?
Bro first of all you need to be a good actor. So start going to acting classes jfl.

Next thing is i can see you ascending with a good body for example a body like logan paul. Would fit you.

Next, you should have a plan b if this is not working

• +1
Well post pics if you want me to give you a more honest assessment but I'd say 5.5 minimum

Like I said, Ruffalo and Gosling are big stars and wouldn't be rated very high here so it's not strictly about being gling
Here are some varied photos with different lighting
224ED8A5 33FB 41ED 8830 2A76F102354B
4351DB63 93D3 4FD1 B629 EFB43DDFAD8B
514831D8 7F20 4F14 B7B1 01543CC9FC38
my Mouth area is a big failo being to narrow etc. But my side i feel is red carpet worthy
877C7100 1F4A 4AA9 BB2D B4F91DAF0A96
0F50C5BC 4D2B 481E B3E7 A7BB9ADF4AA2
if you’ve seen my threads like ”i mog your gods” those are larp threads so please don’t hate, but be honest
Bro first of all you need to be a good actor. So start going to acting classes jfl.

Next thing is i can see you ascending with a good body for example a body like logan paul. Would fit you.

Next, you should have a plan b if this is not working
I got a solid plan b, i’m currently studying for engenering and i’m joining the military when 18 and plan to serve for 2 years (swede army). After that i can either go to uni or do something else. If everything fails i’ll become a mercenary working for a private military since i’ll have 1 year combat training
I know i need necktraining although it’s not as bad as it looks in these images

Bump

• +1
Bump

U never came back :feelsbadman:

Bump

• +1
Bump.Me/looksmax.me/Threads/Arvid-Is-God/Confirm/Profit

I'm glad you posted new pics

go to LA and hit up high status clubs. find someone influential and fuck them and make her your bitch. start with that connection and keep climb their social ladder
I call that "the Alkibiades"

• +1
0f1ce961033c489fc18dc44226320358

Bumping is pumping

Börja med att få små skådis-jobb i typ reklamfilmer och sen gå vidare med att försöka få en roll i någon svensk film. Sen är det bara din talang (och utseende) som avgör ditt öde.

• +1
Börja med att få små skådis-jobb i typ reklamfilmer och sen gå vidare med att försöka få en roll i någon svensk film. Sen är det bara din talang (och utseende) som avgör ditt öde.
Känns som få svenska skådisar lyckas ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310