How does Sean O'pry have such a good jaw...

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
When he has an overbite? Someone explain how it works.

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Mr.cope, BigChinHispanic and 5 others
Show me a pic where he has an overbite

Show me a pic where he has an overbite
Sean opry the american 1199203296
A58a84aa9fe250c2e857a8601a4f30c3
E5925b1f26a99759984cf40819ccbd77

The convexity in his lips give that illusion, but it looks like normal occlusion to me.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
The convexity in his lips give that illusion, but it looks like normal occlusion to me.

You were already wrong about the hairline thing from earlier, tryna go 2 for 2? There have been plenty of threads in the past about this exact thing. Show me any other MM who has this. The reason for his upper lip sticking out is due to an overbite.

That maxillary protrusion is ideal. His FCA is perfect.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Chadelite and goat2x
Elias jpg  avatar 18001 jpeg  8319d2de288d66ad6f79d10e04eb77d6 jpg  0432b3e233081e3f583a6ef53e

My baby 😍😍😍😍😍😍

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Ethnicsmatter, Dicklet.4.3 and 5 others
You were already wrong about the hairline thing from earlier, tryna go 2 for 2? There have been plenty of threads in the past about this exact thing. Show me any other MM who has this. The reason for his upper lip sticking out is due to an overbite.
dude is a once in a life time model. He's got a unique pheno so I'd doubt you'd be able to find a model that looks remotely similar to him. just look at the way he talks in this video, it doesn't look off in any sort of way.

• JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
dude is a once in a life time model. He's got a unique pheno so I'd doubt you'd be able to find a model that looks remotely similar to him. just look at the way he talks in this video, it doesn't look off in any sort of way.

Dude when did I say it looked off or anything? All I said was that he has an overbite which he literally does lmao.

Nessman is so fucking overrated. This guy would be rated shit on here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cutecel and GoMadAndSTFU
This is a classic overbite that looks hella weird
Nessman is so fucking overrated. This guy would be rated shit on here.
Nessman is very aesthetic actually. Only flaw I could pick out is his feminine chin.

Stfu @Ritalincel I thought you were high IQ enough to know this...

Look at how opry is mirin nessman, keeps looking at his cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27

Nessman is very aesthetic actually. Only flaw I could pick out is his feminine chin.

He's aesthetic but he has shit sex appeal for how aesthetic he is. In this video, his mandible and chin look subpar.

He's aesthetic but he has shit sex appeal for how aesthetic he is. In this video, his mandible and chin look subpar.
He is indeed aesthetic. It's a shame his front teeth were jutting out like that he could've looked much more handsome.

Again. Sean O'Pry does have an overbite. There are levels to overbites. Freddie clearly does not have a mild one, which Sean has, lol.

Again. Sean O'Pry does have an overbite. There are levels to overbites. Freddie clearly does not have a mild one, which Sean has, lol.
Either way it doesn't affect him in the slightest. Hell give me that overbite if I could have lips like that.

Would u guys go gay for a male model

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and thickdickdaddy27
He legit does not have an overbite. You can’t post photos where his teeth aren’t showing and claim he has an overbite

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
He legit does not have an overbite. You can’t post photos where his teeth aren’t showing and claim he has an overbite
Upper lip protrution = overbite

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AraTe
He is legit god. Second person after Chico i wish to have face like him.

And what it have to do?

You just need a similar eye area to looks similar (it's what every guy that you posted have, de Poot also have a better eye area than him).
Still can't believe nobody found this gay

It's a Looksmax site.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

Holy fuck I've never seen him in motion before.

i think he just has very forward grown mouth area not overbite

"Overbite" = forward growth of the maxilla. JFL at people who correct this with braces

• +1
Reactions: cutecel and MogTheMogger
"Overbite" = forward growth of the maxilla. JFL at people who correct this with braces

i have a mix of underbite and overbite but i've been scared of braces, should i just do it? i look like a subhuman anyways. but dont want to ruin my face more than it is. :feelscry:

i have a mix of underbite and overbite but i've been scared of braces, should i just do it? i look like a subhuman anyways. but dont want to ruin my face more than it is. :feelscry:

Consider side profile. Some people get braces and end up with pancake profiles

• So Sad
Reactions: MogTheMogger
Consider side profile. Some people get braces and end up with pancake profiles

my side profile is very bad. my only hope is just surgery? fuaark. i was almost doing braces but lookism scared me with the orthoroper.

its over. :feelsrope:

I don't like you anymore. You were nicer before.
I don't like myself either, inceldom and subhumanity changes a man bro...
:feelsbadman: