How does Snapchat work? ( foids do not snap me back)

therealme

therealme

Iron
How the fuck is one suppose to use snapchat
(1) A foid added me from our snap class group instantly ss i joined. she used to make covos with me daily.
she used to snap me back instantly and i used to leave her as opened till the next morning (cuz how long can i keep snapping for)
Now she left me on read for almost 2 days.

ALT acc
(2) Foids add me from ome.tv they said i was sexy. We chatted the first on snap then they do not open my snap ever and block me.

(3) a girl calls me sexy so i got her snap from ome.tv and we snap sexually. she sent her 90 percent exposed tits and i sent a hard dick.
then i say your turn and she resends the photo and then i show a little more and i said i can show you if you do? then she blocked me.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck :rage::rage::rage: Snap and Foids ,they are wasting my time.

Any tips or conspiries on why this happened??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Suns9999, sportsmogger and 1 other person
How the fuck is one suppose to use snapchat
(1) A foid added me from our snap class group instantly ss i joined. she used to make covos with me daily.
she used to snap me back instantly and i used to leave her as opened till the next morning (cuz how long can i keep snapping for)
Now she left me on read for almost 2 days.
Girls hate when you leave them on opened, she probably had initial interest but you ruined it. You have to keep the conversation flowing.

ALT acc
(2) Foids add me from ome.tv they said i was sexy. We chatted the first on snap then they do not open my snap ever and block me.
Because they are whores and speaking to like minimum twenty other guys if they are adding people from ome.tv. Don’t think too much about this one because they are just useless sluts who are seeking attention from strangers

(3) a girl calls me sexy so i got her snap from ome.tv and we snap sexually. she sent her 90 percent exposed tits and i sent a hard dick.
then i say your turn and she resends the photo and then i show a little more and i said i can show you if you do? then she blocked me.
I’ve had this exact thing happen before, I have no idea why though. Maybe she got turned off or annoyed that you were asking for more.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Suns9999 and therealme
no snapback for your recessed jaw

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: therealme and Suns9999
Girls hate when you leave them on opened, she probably had initial interest but you ruined it. You have to keep the conversation flowing.

Because they are whores and speaking to like minimum twenty other guys if they are adding people from ome.tv. Don’t think too much about this one because they are just useless sluts who are seeking attention from strangers

I’ve had this exact thing happen before, I have no idea why though. Maybe she got turned off or annoyed that you were asking for more.
So Abt the first foid i snaped her back. 2 days ago ,i had snaped her and she was posting the same pic and i thought she was not interested and left the msg unread till the next day and she never responded what am i supposed to do keep posting the same pic again and till hrs?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and N1666
So Abt the first foid i snaped her back. 2 days ago ,i had snaped her and she was posting the same pic and i thought she was not interested and left the msg unread till the next day and she never responded what am i supposed to do keep posting the same pic again and till hrs?
The pic doesn’t matter, was she just sending a pic? Or was there a message with it too? I’ve spoken to countless foids who never message normally, they only communicate with a snap pic.

• +1
Reactions: therealme
You need snapscore halo. If you get to 2-300k range you can run WDYLL game pretty easily. What's your snapscore rn?

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and therealme
The pic doesn’t matter, was she just sending a pic? Or was there a message with it too? I’ve spoken to countless foids who never message normally, they only communicate with a snap pic.
fuark i was retarded. Sm more foids added me from the class chat,I never talk with them a lot but i say hi and bye.am i suppose to snap the first ? or they cuz they added me.

You need snapscore halo. If you get to 2-300k range you can run WDYLL game pretty easily. What's your snapscore rn?
10 k or sm shit near it .the last time i checked. the foids have score like half million and 300k.

• +1
Reactions: silently_said
Same, I think it's cuz you ask in an inconvenient moment and if you insist they see you as a desperate degenerate dog, honestly just leave it at there and if they really found you hot they will eventually continue the interaction.

• +1
Reactions: silently_said, N1666 and therealme
Same, I think it's cuz you ask in an inconvenient moment and if you insist they see you as a desperate degenerate dog, honestly just leave it at there and if they really found you hot they will eventually continue the interaction.
she literally asked to send more pics. FUCKIN FOID

she literally asked to send more pics. FUCKIN FOID
They are just entitled, like @N1666 said they have minimum another 10 guys willing to record themselves getting pegged if she asked them to do so, don't stress it.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: N1666 and therealme
They are just entitled, like @N1666 said they have minimum another 10 guys willing to record themselves getting pegged if she asked them to do so, don't stress
but I am happy cuz i didnt expose myself fully cuz she had seen my face :lul:.